Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by skinnypal

Thaaank god. Roshni come to mamma πŸ€—πŸ˜‰

πŸ€—

No Roshni..Come to nani..
Originally posted by rachana10

Mrs.Khurana if u not leave my roshni then I ll kill ur daughter...😑😑 Hahahaha now she is with me...And the decision is urs...

Sid... I am back. Actually those nut cases kidnapped and put me inside a room but failed to lock the room outside... I ran frm thrπŸ˜†
u don't take tension babyπŸ€—
Originally posted by skinnypal

But kritika is with me, Siddharth πŸ˜• How many KRITIKA'S are there?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜² 

She is with me sasumom...😲 I thk u kiddnaped wrong one.. already hit and run case is thr in ur name and now kidnapping... Oh first leave that girl sasumom...
Originally posted by -kanishka-

No Roshni..Come to nani..

nani 😊
why ths all fighting like kids?πŸ˜†

She is with me sasumom...😲 I thk u kiddnaped wrong one.. already hit and run case is thr in ur name and now kidnapping... Oh first leave that girl sasumom...

I saw a curly hair ugly weird looking girl, i thought it was kritika!! πŸ˜† Sorry.. i will leave her right now!!
Originally posted by madhuharini

πŸ€—

ye roshni kahan se aa gayi??
oh no plan flop..
*runs away*

p.s.100 so soonπŸ˜‰ great bye gtg!! will be back soon

listen Sid you took my mom love for me in the pass and now I will take your love from you...next time Roshni I will remember to lock the door

πŸ€—

Aww my beti.. she did not harm you na? πŸ˜² let's go to the doctor! you look so pale!!

Sid... I am back. Actually those nut cases kidnapped and put me inside a room but failed to lock the room outside... I ran frm thrπŸ˜†
u don't take tension babyπŸ€—

RoshiniiiπŸ€— Where u went baby? I almost scared to lose u😭😭... Its all my mistake to left u alone...Sry roshniπŸ˜›