India-Forums

Supernatural
Supernatural

#Asylum14

Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Thank you UK! #Asylum14 #SPNfamily yall were amazing. Thank u for your stories and hugs. #inspirarion @jarpad

Embedded image permalink

Me and @JensenAckles had the best day with everybody at #Asylum14 can't wait to see Yall tomorrow!!

Embedded image permalink

Thanks to #Asylum14 for a delirious weekend with the most amazing fans in the world! We are a very lucky little troupe of players! @cw_spn

Gen and Jared wiping each other's faces #Asylum14

I'm not crying. You're crying. #SPNFamily #Asylum14

p.s credit to twittersLOLfeel free to post any more stuff u getEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Choco_Mishti~*sindhu*~.annihilation.

Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:53am | IP Logged

I WENT TO JENSEN 1ST & WHEN I GOT 2 JARED HE SAID "He signed on me, asshole! Just kidding I love him" JSJS #Asylum14

Gen wants Jared to have a ponytail but she said she loves him in any look

Jensen almost got the role of Christian Grey in 50 shades without auditioning #asylum14

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Gen "I'm the biggest clutz ever" Jared "She falls a lot!" #Asylum14

JDM was amazing at #Asylum14. My heart breaks for him having to fly home and say goodbye to his beloved pup Bisou. :(

Embedded image permalink

Jared & Jensen have plans to continue the always keep fighting movement. Nothing specific though #Asylum14

Orlando about Jared's belt "that belt smells like lavender and Jesus!" #Asylum14

Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Jared "Now that my hair is not weighing down my head I feel cool and airy!" #Asylum14
Jared borrowed Gen's hairband to do his David Beckham man bun! Lol #Asylum14

" Misha stole my wife!" #Asylum14

What Jared loves most about Gen is her patience. "She helps me always keep fighting" #Asylum14

Fan asks what's Jared's favorite thing about Gen #Asylum14
"She is the worlds best mother" #Asylum14

Fan asks what Jared thinks about Charlie's death. #Asylum14

"I was very sad about Charlie, but it's Supernatural." #Asylum14

Jared would sell his soul for his family! #Asylum14

Jared "I cheaply steal stuff from set every season... Don't record this!" Lol #Asylum14

"Part of Sam will always love Jess... But part of him will always love Ruby... The more current part" #Asylum14

Jared "I kind of have an elephant memory... And Sam is very similar." #Asylum14

In New York Minute he kept trying to pull his towel up & production wanted him to pull it down #Asylum14

Jared said he signed a pic of himself at 21 at a red carpet wearing a backpack. LOL #Asylum14

Fan asks if you could delete one thing from the internet what would it be? #Asylum14
Jared said he's got some pretty embarrassing photoshoots out there. But Jensen's are worse #Asylum14

Gen emailing vid of Jared to the kids "hahaha daddy's stupid" #Asylum14

Fan asking Jared to tell his Michael jackson joke! #Asylum14
Billie Jean was playing and he "moonwalked" like he was actually on the moon! Lol #Asylum14

*******************************(all above jared panel)********************

Misha asking Jared to slip his hat off slowly back to front LOL #Asylum14

Jensen- 'I've never thought of getting a Star Wars tattoo' Jared- 'Lets do it!!!!' Both- 'TWIIINNNSSSIIIEEES' #Asylum14

Men take note. Jensen left Daneel 3 cards from him, JJ AND their dogs for Mother's Day!! #Asylum14

What does Mary think about Adam? Sam "...Who?" Haha! She gets it! #Asylum14
Sam "Mary would probably feel sorry for Adam in hell but her priority would be her boys" #Asylum14

Curtis about Charlie dying "If I had killed her - I would be dead." Glad he wasn't a part of it! Haha #Asylum14

Curtis "The one word that epitomises Metatron is smarmy." #Asylum14

Fan to Curtis "I know a lot of people don't like your character, but we all love you here." cheers! #Asylum14

Embedded image permalink

Jensen put a gum wrapper in Brad Creasser's eye piece. He hurt his eye and Jensen felt bad lol #Asylum14 

Jared and Jensen say that a lot of the pranks on set fall on Brad Creasser! #Asylum14

Jeff doing an impression "Can I stick my tongue in your mouth?" Followed by "no you can't Jensen!" #Asylum14 lol

Jeff on set kisses women ask "what kind of kiss do you wanna do? Can I put my tongue in your mouth" #Asylum14

Jared says the most awkward scenes are sex scenes - crew guys 5 feet away whilst naked. #Asylum14

Fan asks who would win in a fight - Demon Dean or Demon Sam? #Asylum14
Jared "I can run faster scared than you can pissed." #Asylum14

Jensen "I HAVE EXORCISED THE DEMONS!" #Asylum14

Finished the exorcism with "The end." #Asylum14

Jared "I've been an angel already" JDM "You're still and angel!" Aww haha #Asylum14

If Dean was invisible. JA "I think it's pretty obvious - Any girls locker room will do!" #Asylum14

JDM "I feel like dads been gone long enough. It's been nice to be back." (With the J's & Fans) #Asylum14

Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged
JDM's favourite ep is shadow, because John and his boys were together. & it was Kim Manners #Asylum14
Jensen "I'm a big DEAN fan... From Gilmore Girls!" #Asylum14

Jared "I'm a big Gadreel fan, and in the end he did the right thing." #Asylum14

Jared "I'm a big Gadreel fan, and in the end he did the right thing." Jensen "I can still use a shrikes." JDM stands in front of JA Jensen "I can still use a shield." JDM stands in front of JA Jensen "... A dad shield!" #Asylum14

.Jared "Would you rather Jensen play captain America or Captain Europe?" Haha! #Asylum14

Jensen "It's the Americans who've messed up the language." Crowd cheers! Ha! #Asylum14

Jensen "Sam should just end up killing Crowley, right?" #Asylum14

Fan asking Jensen why Dean always washes his face! Haha #Asylum14
Jared's doing a dramatic reenactment of Deans face washing. #Asylum14 Hot stuff! Haha!

Jeffrey "what do you do when a woman's burning on the ceiling" JP "you shoot her" #Asylum14

JDM sat in the middle of Jared and Jensen! JA "It's a Jeffrey Sandwich" #Asylum14

"I feel so pretty!!!!" #Asylum14
Embedded image permalink

JA "The season finale hasn't aired yet?" "NOOO" JA "Hehehheehehhehehe!" #Asylum14

In the S9 finale Jensen found it very difficult to play dead at the end and not breathe on camera. #Asylum14

They no longer wear black contacts. It's all visual fx painted in in post. #Asylum14

"Jared and I teamed up a long time ago and realised we were much better allies than enemies" #Asylum14

On playing with JJ "I turn into a big 4 year old basically." Lol #Asylum14

Jensen likes to play tricks on JJ, and loves hide & seek. #Asylum14

Jensen on dissing Danneel "It was a joke! Jeez! I can say what I want, SHE'S IN AMERICA!" #Asylum14

Jensen talking about his and Misha's resume-off in Rome! #Asylum14 said it was hilarious!

JA "I didn't do a lot of research into split personalities... I just talked to my wife a lot." Lol #Asylum14

Jensen didn't have Dean's watch on the Kathryn's last ep because he was at the driving range! #Asylum14

Jensen talking about being really comfortable with JP from the first day shooting in the library #Asylum14

#Asylum14 Sometimes I dream about doing crazy things... But now I have a daughter and I don't. Lol

Jensen bought a tiny little car that looked like an impala and gave it to JJ. #Asylum14

Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Creeper shot of @AlainaHuffman & @LaurenTom9000 on the way to #Asylum14.

Embedded image permalink

This is a true group of artists, friends & family. I love these gypsies. @cw_spn #asylum14 #spn #spnfamily

Embedded image permalink

Choco_Mishti IF-Rockerz
Choco_Mishti
Choco_Mishti

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Tfs so nyc to c Genevieve after a long tymSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hybrid_Freak

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index