Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

Why Aren't SS TRPs Higher? (Page 3)

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashakalyani

very true awida...i dont know why indian audience choose to watch such crappy shows...

Thanks for comment Asha.Smile I think that educated ppl, lots of men, urban , aren't interested in watching daily soaps..which leave it to TRPs aunties to deside which show is a success .Ouch

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorva22

very true awida...i dont know why indian audience choose to watch such crappy shows...

even i have failed to understandErmm of what exactly they want from a show because eventhough the show starts from any point it ends up being a saas bahu dramaOuch

That's because every heroine has to get married.Wink , then she has to become another bahu. LOL
awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika_r

Super post awida. I don't care about the trp yaar but please mere rajju ke character ko change mat karna. Aunties , rajju is your dream son  so support him you ladies. . Baki sab character ka Kuch bhi karna trp ke liye bus mere rajju ko jaisa hai waise hi  chod do yaar

ROFL 

Totally agree with you. OMG. I am afraid now that if cvs read my post they may change Rajat's character to raise TRPs.Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0VJholic

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _habiba_

Awsooome post Awida Sis!! 

You revealed all the truth about TRP Aunties! Clap

Ya Rajat is such a gentleman Embarrassed

And Minty have to be more effective..?Shocked  That would be an unbearable pain Dead

A tight Hug for you! 
Hug

If we want Shastri Sisters to run for 100 years we have to bear this pain Habiba. Wink Separation, leaps, death and rebirth are ought to happen in this show to make it last as long as possible.LOL

herapanna_habiba_

herapanna Senior Member
herapanna
herapanna

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hanii_0

Originally posted by poorva22

even i have failed to understandErmm of what exactly they want from a show because eventhough the show starts from any point it ends up being a saas bahu dramaOuch
seriously yaar pehle anu ko litna rulaya to trp bhi achi thi 

ab devyani ko khub rula rahe they to trp zara se high thi ore aik wajha no promos hain.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

Doremon_Selfie IF-Rockerz
Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Awesome post.

People are more interested to see Saas and bahu drama with lots of saazish.

PS- I was checking the barc ratings for week 18 and I became so bitter as if I have consumed a bitter lemon.
Suhani Si Ek Ladki is at no. 3 position and has defeated yrkkh dabh yhm.
Simple reason is Star Plus is extensively promoting the show.
Am very afraid about the new slot now

hanii_0awida

Doremon_Selfie IF-Rockerz
Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:10am | IP Logged
I know Colors' habit very well.
They will promote time slot change for two weeks and once the ratings for the new slot comes out and it is low
they will behave as if ss doesnt even exists on their channel and shut it in the name of low trps and no story left reason.

It happened with Beintehaa

we all should trend and even request Colors to promote the show well.

I wish ss gets 3 plus trp at 6.30pm slot

hanii_0awida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waida1234

Hi awida...! My love to your little family...! Has Yaqub started to babble...?

Bang on post awida...! In India, although most of the viewers are Aunties and form part of the women race...they enjoyed seeing their look-alike suffer...! May be most of them are evil MIL who torture their DIL...and they get inspiration and new new ideas/ways to torture them even more by watching these saas-bahu dramas...! They even forget that once upon a time...they were also someone daughter and daughter-in-law...! 

These Aunties along with torturing their DIL...they like to control their Sons also...! That's why only this types of shows have high Trp's...! These things are common in India, mostly in the rural areas...! I don't think in the urban areas people enjoy watching these kind of shows...! I don't think the new generation...modern people like us will watch shows like SNS...which is unconceivable, the most watched show combining all existing Indian Tv Channels...! It's beyond my imagination to even envisage how such a show always top the Trp chart...whatever tracks they show...where the male actors are shown to be pillars or furnitures in the background, and where they are given dialogues consisting of only one or two words...! Most of the time, they remain in silent mode...! 

I don't believe in this trp or whatever system they use to judge the popularity of a show...they are not reliable...! Recently, shri made a post on this new Trp system...! She was shocked...although she lives in India...she doesn't contribute in Trp...because she has HIgh-Definition television at her place...! 

SNS are watched mostly by Aunties and conservative families, and mostly by people living in rural areas where most of the houses are equipped with normal television...and thus, highly contribute in Trp...where as SS is watched mostly by young and modern families from urban areas...and where HD television has become a common and normal asset...so, they don't contribute in Trp...! 

This is my Pov...No offence to anyone or any shows...!Big smile

Thanks for these detailed informations about TRPs system Waida.Smile
I know that trps aunties come from all parts of India. They like drama..and like to see heroins suffer. Coz if you are living a hard life you'll feel relaxed if you see that many ppl are like you.Big smile I guess for this ppl relate to suffering bahus and abusing men.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Waida1234

Go to top