Shastri Sisters

Why Aren't SS TRPs Higher?

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Shastrians.😊
This is a fun post.πŸ˜ƒ I just want to share my thoughts with you ..no offence to any show or character.πŸ˜›

Here are the reasons in my opinion for low TRPs of SS:

1) Anu the lead female character is strong , self depend, and can show her mother in low her limits.πŸ˜ƒ This doesn't work for TRPs aunties. Heroines have to be weak , crying , always abused by one and all ..starting from male lead, to saas, to SIL, to sasur, to BIL , even a naukar can call her names. She has to suffer a lot , and tolerate all the torture, not rising her voice , and just like a doormat.

2) Rajat is a true gentleman , he respects women, madly in love with his wife , not an abuser, respects his in laws and helps them, standing with right even on the cost of his relationship with his family: mom and brother. πŸ˜Š
Of course TRPs aunties aren't happy watching this kind of a man. They want drama. An abuser, or a mamma's boy who does every thing for his family , and not his wife.πŸ˜• They wan a cheater who flirts with women infront of his bechaari wife. πŸ˜† 

3) Minty . This is a gr8 character ..as a saas she does full justice to what TRPs aunties want to watch. πŸ˜ƒ But she can't handle her son.😲 How can't she? πŸ˜² Also she has to be more dangerous. Has to make plans to throw acid on her bahu, or plan to get her kidnapped. πŸ˜‰ Sitting at home watching her bahu getting oll love of her family's males don't work. πŸ˜² Shouting , blackmailing, siding by the other bahu ..all these things aren't enough. πŸ€’ This saas has to be more effective.πŸ˜†

Plz my friends ..join me in this post ..and suggest another reasons or ways to make SS TRPs higher. πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
superb post  πŸ‘ agree wid u
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
m feeling OUCH, this is sad but certainly very true!!! indian dailysoaps issi wajah se toh badaam hai but i say SS is not working with the younger audience because they is not even a tince of rmance or light hearted comedy!!!😭
Ashakalyani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very true awida...i dont know why indian audience choose to watch such crappy shows...
This content was originally posted by: Ashakalyani

very true awida...i dont know why indian audience choose to watch such crappy shows...

even i have failed to understandπŸ€” of what exactly they want from a show because eventhough the show starts from any point it ends up being a saas bahu drama
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poorva22

even i have failed to understandπŸ€” of what exactly they want from a show because eventhough the show starts from any point it ends up being a saas bahu drama

seriously yaar pehle anu ko litna rulaya to trp bhi achi thi 
This content was originally posted by: hanii_0

i have no idea abt what other audiences want but jo mujhe chaahiye woh toh jan 13 k baad mila hi nahiπŸ˜”
Ashakalyani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hanii_0

i agree wid both of u ..poorva and hani...and guys one more thing  are u guys  able to view the foto i have posted in celebs thread...awida is not able to view it...
This content was originally posted by: Ashakalyani

i agree wid both of u ..poorva and hani...and guys one more thing  are u guys  able to view the foto i have posted in celebs thread...awida is not able to view it...

i was just able to view the last one😊
Ashakalyani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poorva22

i was just able to view the last one😊

k baby... i dont know much about it...just came to know how to post IMAGES on IF yesterday from iqra...