Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

Why Aren't SS TRPs Higher?

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Hello Shastrians.Smile
This is a fun post.Big smile I just want to share my thoughts with you ..no offence to any show or character.Tongue

Here are the reasons in my opinion for low TRPs of SS:

1) Anu the lead female character is strong , self depend, and can show her mother in low her limits.Big smile This doesn't work for TRPs aunties. Heroines have to be weak , crying , always abused by one and all ..starting from male lead, to saas, to SIL, to sasur, to BIL , even a naukar can call her names. She has to suffer a lot , and tolerate all the torture, not rising her voice , and just like a doormat.Ouch

2) Rajat is a true gentleman , he respects women, madly in love with his wife , not an abuser, respects his in laws and helps them, standing with right even on the cost of his relationship with his family: mom and brother. Smile
Of course TRPs aunties aren't happy watching this kind of a man. They want drama. An abuser, or a mamma's boy who does every thing for his family , and not his wife.Confused They wan a cheater who flirts with women infront of his bechaari wife. LOL 

3) Minty . This is a gr8 character ..as a saas she does full justice to what TRPs aunties want to watch. Big smile But she can't handle her son.Shocked How can't she? Shocked Also she has to be more dangerous. Has to make plans to throw acid on her bahu, or plan to get her kidnapped. Wink Sitting at home watching her bahu getting oll love of her family's males don't work. Shocked Shouting , blackmailing, siding by the other bahu ..all these things aren't enough. Dead This saas has to be more effective.LOL

Plz my friends ..join me in this post ..and suggest another reasons or ways to make SS TRPs higher. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashakalyani_habiba_VJholic

hanii_0 IF-Dazzler
hanii_0
hanii_0

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:41am | IP Logged
superb post  Clap agree wid u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

herapannaawida

Cinnamon_Kisses IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:47am | IP Logged
m feeling OUCH, this is sad but certainly very true!!! indian dailysoaps issi wajah se toh badaam haiOuch but i say SS is not working with the younger audience because they is not even a tince of rmance or light hearted comedy!!!Cry

herapannahanii_0awida

Ashakalyani IF-Dazzler
Ashakalyani
Ashakalyani

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:49am | IP Logged
very true awida...i dont know why indian audience choose to watch such crappy shows...

herapannaawida

Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashakalyani

very true awida...i dont know why indian audience choose to watch such crappy shows...

even i have failed to understandErmm of what exactly they want from a show because eventhough the show starts from any point it ends up being a saas bahu dramaOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

herapannaAshakalyanihanii_0awida

hanii_0 IF-Dazzler
hanii_0
hanii_0

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorva22

even i have failed to understandErmm of what exactly they want from a show because eventhough the show starts from any point it ends up being a saas bahu dramaOuch
seriously yaar pehle anu ko litna rulaya to trp bhi achi thi 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hanii_0

i have no idea abt what other audiences want but jo mujhe chaahiye woh toh jan 13 k baad mila hi nahiUnhappy

Ashakalyanihanii_0awida

Ashakalyani IF-Dazzler
Ashakalyani
Ashakalyani

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hanii_0

i agree wid both of u ..poorva and hani...and guys one more thing  are u guys  able to view the foto i have posted in celebs thread...awida is not able to view it...

hanii_0awida

Go to top