India-Forums

Tere Sheher Mein
Tere Sheher Mein

Not happy with Sneha

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:10am | IP Logged
 I will say that CV's are trying to make Sneha's character very weak..almost like an uneducated person...even a lame person would know that bank gives a loan on the  regular income of the person concerned( even when the property is mortgaged)...

Second, she didn't learn from her husband's experience or tried to understand the circumstances that led to RM death...I don't think so...if she had then she would have understood that RM died coz he was not able to pay back the loan since his  income was zero...and that would have made her understand the process of borrowing money from the bank.

Edited by cherrypansy - 12 May 2015 at 4:36am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lotusfan2013insane.lovezaynie2591mangalore-Fedex-Mehak_KPianlara3110b2011ForYourEyesOnlyani_grJusticeDenied17

dey.bh IF-Rockerz
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Even I thought the same thing. How will she have a loan without a fixed income or without a guarantor ? Also, I have no knowledge about loans offered by any bank to pay jail bonds.
Secondly, she is guilty and she wants to help. Fine but when Rudra is a localite and he too has a home here, why not mortgage his house ? Sneha can always pay the installments on behalf of Rudra beta. 

Seriously in TV land women are either manipulative vamps or sentimental fools with XXL size heart. There is nothing in between. I know Hari's family needs help but Hari's family is not dying in the streets. He has a son. A well grown up son who is suppose to take the responsibility of his father. What is he doing here in Benaras when his father is stuck in Jail in Mumbai ? Did she ever ask that question to him ? Did she ever ask Rudra beta about his source of income or what he does for a living?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

peace_PMslotusfan2013zaynie259-Fedex-1mangalorelara3110b2011JusticeDenied17

-Fedex- Goldie
-Fedex-
-Fedex-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Its common sense that a bank will not give you a loan until you show them that you have income coming in and can repay the loan. Its basic math for them.

Although there is a concept called releasing the equity on the house that you own to pay for something else. If the house is completely yours and you have no mortgage payments on it, you can release the equity on the house and get cash out. But the bank will not allow you to release the equity until they feel that you can repay that loan back. If you fail to repay the loan, they can sell your house and get their money back. I suspect this is what they are trying to show but its not coming out that way.

Now coming to Sneha, she is as emotional as her husband. She wants to free Hari but at any cost because Hari had taken the blame on himself. But the reality is that both Hari and Rishi should have known better. They are both to be blamed not just Rishi. They are definitely portraying Sneha as weak. I agree with Dey.bh that a lot of these soaps show women are too weak or too vampish. Its two extremes rather than a strong woman with brains.

Edited by -Fedex- - 12 May 2015 at 4:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zaynie2591mangalorecherrypansylara3110b2011JusticeDenied17

ForYourEyesOnly IF-Sizzlerz
ForYourEyesOnly
ForYourEyesOnly

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Agreed,she is being potrayed as weakest woman,me too very unhappy wit this character 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Brilliant post again Cherry.. the  loan process is more or less similar around the globe and when the loan is given they check the ability to repay it with a regular flow of income - the bank is not looking to recover the loan from seling the guaranteed asset.

Why are the makers trying to portray Sneha so weak and dumb. her sense of guilt is so wrong.

Edited by -deepali17- - 12 May 2015 at 6:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangalorelara3110b2011

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dey.bh

Even I thought the same thing. How will she have a loan without a fixed income or without a guarantor ? Also, I have no knowledge about loans offered by any bank to pay jail bonds.
Secondly, she is guilty and she wants to help. Fine but when Rudra is a localite and he too has a home here, why not mortgage his house ? Sneha can always pay the installments on behalf of Rudra beta. 

Seriously in TV land women are either manipulative vamps or sentimental fools with XXL size heart. There is nothing in between. I know Hari's family needs help but Hari's family is not dying in the streets. He has a son. A well grown up son who is suppose to take the responsibility of his father. What is he doing here in Benaras when his father is stuck in Jail in Mumbai ? Did she ever ask that question to him ? Did she ever ask Rudra beta about his source of income or what he does for a living?

Awesome analysis .. @bold ... that is the problem with most soaps.. this started out differently but is veering to the same course. Only Gautami's acting is the saving grace for that character.

b2011

dey.bh IF-Rockerz
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Wahi to..
Ek topper ka admission koi bhi aera gera rok leta hai

Amaya ki mehnat nahi balki Montu ki jaan pehchan admission dila deti hai

Rachita ki naukri Rama dekh raha hai.

Can't we think women can do at least basic things themselves ? In today's world every other student opts for an MBA. While Amaya never had any ambitions, Rachita had planned to open a furniture business which means she must have experience or education in that subject. Show her using it without any help.

b2011

rkrocks Groupbie
rkrocks
rkrocks

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I can't understand one thing if Sneha wants to make herself and kids independent she's not taking any step towards it She's dependent on Rudra for each and everything . If one bank is not proving loan she can read terms for loan since all bank go according to goverwnt rules . Somebody wducated staying in Mumbai cannot be so fool .

b2011

Go to top