kaise ho sab!!!!
😉

well...😊
today's episode...😲

hmm...
what will be sanyu's reaction after seeing randhir and ragini together???😲

will she misunderstand him ??
OR
will she try to find out about ragini if she trust randhir and believes he will not cheat her again???😳

well chances for first option are more...as per the situation...randhir ignoring her and not receiving her calls😕...but if she really trusts him...😳 she will not misunderstand him at the first place...she will try to find out about ragini😳...she will confront randhir...and will try to know about ragini...or will directly go to ragini ...if possible ...😳

what are your views guys????😳

and on other side...randhir will keep mum as usual...😕
well if today sanyu misunderstands him then also he will not utter a single word😳...he will let her misunderstand him🤓...by doing so...automatically she will go away from him...which he really wants to happen...😕

what i believe ...sanyu has seen them in hospital...not somewhere in garden or mall like places...😕
no one love to stay in hospital ...ragini is ill so she in hospital...she is helpless because her treatment is going on...
so if sanyu sees them...then also might be she will not misunderstand him as an instant reaction from her😳...if she has faith in him😳...she will not react on it...but will find out some other way to find out the reality...😳

so its her test of trust ...😳
ya but i believe randhir should tell everything sanyukta and also ragini🤓...because now situation are going out of control🤔...and if she misunderstand him...then what...??😲 and dhruv ...????his PAAS AANA...!!!!!!🤢

Edited by manuzz - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago
first option sayad
precap se sanyu ka reaction shocked aur hurt tha
Originally posted by .Sandhir

first option sayad
precap se sanyu ka reaction shocked aur hurt tha

😭
i want her to misunderstand him.
then some intense sandhir scene😈
Originally posted by thundercute

i want her to misunderstand him.
then some intense sandhir scene😈

hmmm...

that would be fun...

😈
Originally posted by manuzz

hmmm...

that would be fun...

😈

yeah..moi to bohot kuch soching😈😈🤣🤣
i think she wil not see rd as he wil hav gone already
Originally posted by thundercute

yeah..moi to bohot kuch soching🤣

moi bhi...

😈

🤣

par hum sirf sochte hi reh jayenge...

😆
A per spoilers ahe would misundetstand him but o don't believe there would be any altercation regarding this.  Which makes her call him when her mother is taken to the hospital.  She doesn't trust Randhir on certain aspects which was proved by that Ranawat task. After this track their trust for each other would build when she comes to know about the reality. 
imma sochi sochin sochin 😆