haha so u guys forgot me huh?😭😆
i said u GUYS! Nt only meera di
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ...rio...

i said u GUYS! Nt only meera di
hehe 1st time I'm seeing u serious anyway I'm mad soI'll say🤣

no no dear itz ok!! I knw i wnt have cz u guys r really sweet! Pm me wen u update
Sure dear we will pm u dear😛
Originally posted by harini1482002

hehe 1st time I'm seeing u serious anyway I'm mad soI'll say🤣
me n serious? I am only serious abt the earthquake n exams n ofc my wild cat u n aru n sona di n shefapi n musu apie!!! Baki sab bekaar 🤣 toh mein kounsa normal hun?? Ya kiss you 😉 u have heard it ri8? 1D rocks! Perrie love babye!

me n serious? I am only serious abt the earthquake n exams n ofc my wild cat u n aru n sona di n shefapi n musu apie!!! Baki sab bekaar 🤣 toh mein kounsa normal hun?? Ya kiss you 😉 u have heard it ri8? 1D rocks! Perrie love babye!
haha did u feel the earthquake? ys 1D rocks !! love ya so much Zayn muahh🤗hug me?😆
Originally posted by harini1482002

haha did u feel the earthquake? ys 1D rocks !! love ya so much Zayn muahh🤗hug me?😆
yup! Hug ya baby!

Hi guys we are back with the 2nd chappy hope u like it😛 We would like to dedicate this chapter to savindi.db(my sweety😛),ria(my honey😛),sonali,akansha, sammy di and sudha akka(shruthikarthik)😳😃

so here it goes...

Banner credit:Akansha

Chapter 2:

After droping jodha at her new schl

Mainavati returned home...

In school

Jodha entered her school with a reaction which a prisoner who was given death sentence will have...yes ,she felt like she was given a death penalty ...when she went inside ,she saw everyone showing off their costly things to others

But ,when she entered a Boy saw her and said his friend to look at her...soon everyone's eye was on Jodha  as she slowly entered ...all the boys were drooling over her but only with lust in their eyes for her. Even tough every one lusted her beauty they didn't like her because she was very simple and was a commoner . She felt uncomfortable with everyone's gaze fixed on her.

Girls there were Jealous of her beauty .So they talking among themselves about her clothes and that she was not upto their status and standard. Jodha  ignored it and started searching for her class . 

Outside the schl

A black audi Q7 entered the campus from that a most handsome dashing young man got off he is none othr than JALALUDDIN MOHAMMAD . A woo can be heared from the girls  All girls were drolling at him he just gave his signature sexy smirk and entered the schl there he met his F4 group members adi,abdul and surya and gave hi-fi to them and started walking like 4 kings.

When she Started moving she heard a loud scream of a girl. She stopped on her tracks to see what happened..the girl was shouting " F4 ..F4 ...they arrived!!" .Jodha went to see who were those Flies  who controlled the whole school. She saw 4 young handsome hunks entering the school. The one in the front leading others seemed to be the most handsome guy in the school. All the girls were drooling over him but the boys were burning with jealousy but what to do? they were helpless .They know they'll not be able to win standing against the powerful F4 even in their wildest dreams. Jodha seeing all these from behind the crowd .She was so confused as to why were everyone behaving like manic after seeing F4 entering .She decides to leave from there but sees a girl running towards Jalal . Jalal hugs her and she gave a peck on his cheeks thn they walk away side hugging each other followed by the other members of F4 .  Jodha after seeing all this drama started moving.

She don't know which is her class. She heard a girl saying" please ..i can't  I'm sorry but I...I just can't" it more sounded like a pleading. As she went towards where the sound was actually coming from. She saw a guy saying "you know that you have to do what I wish then why can't you accept it?" .She felt like she have seen his guy somewhere.She tried to remember."how can I forget a member of the great, ruthless, stupid F4?isn't it silly of you jodha?"she questioned herself as she remembered that she saw him just few minutes ago and now she almost forgot him."why shouldn't I forget ,are they that great that I shouldn't forget them?..yes they are famous but...but why the hell I should remember their faces after all?..urghh...why am I asking such silly questions to myself?" she said herself again. Then keeping her thoughts aside she focused on what she was seeing a few moments ago. She heard Adi saying " urgh..what is your problem in saying I love you? it's just three words. as simple as that." The girl hanged her head down as she wasn't able to say that to a playboy like him...not when it was a prank played by him and his friends ,the famous F4's members. "I'm really sorry but I can't say what I don't feel ." said Jeshma(the girl's name) .This anyhow triggered Adi's anger. "What do you think of yourself huh? You want me to beg you?Then look,,I'll never do what you wish me to do,you got it?i have a lots of wok to be done and I've no time to such kinda non-sense .you know what punishment you'll be given if you go against F4 ,disobey or not following our order also has the same punishment and you know it too.Say it soon".he ordered.

"hey ,you!! Who the hell are you to say her something which she don't wish to huh?" Jodha went infront of Adi asked. "Who the hell are you? don't poke your nose in others problems" Adi said jodha to which he got a glare in return."I'm someone who know what your doing is wrong"she retorted back. Adi stared at her for a few minutes and then let out a chuckle. He felt like he was seeing a human who was lively and rebellious after years which was indeed true ."what can you do against me?, against a member of F4?"he asked looking at jodha. She said "anything but not bowing down to you" jodha snapped ."your new, I guess .I'm leaving you with a warning just because you are new and you don't know what will be the result if you dare speaking or acting against F4.Your tongue is very sharp but don't use it as a weapon with us you'll be in great trouble then."he said jodha and turned towards Jeshma and asked"are you going to say that are you want get what you deserve for not following what I said?" jeshma almost with tears in her eyes said those three magical words ..but it wasn't magical at all with her."hmm,good girl ..be like this and you miss stay away from others problems that's good for you" Adi said jodha and started moving .

Adi while moving was smiling at himself. He remembered how she looked...he actually didn't give a damn about how she looked when he was busy warning her but now he felt like She was the most beautiful girl in the whole world.He thrown his thoughts away and was continuing to move.

While Jodha felt like slapping him tight on his face. Jeshma came near Jodha seeing her boiling in frustration .Jeshma kept her hand on jodha's shoulder and said "leave it .don't think about what he said. But it was so nice of you to come stand for me."she smiled saying this to Jodha.Jodha smiled at her in return."so friends?"asked Jeshma."sure,My pleasure" said Jodha."so like really!! You have a lots of guts to talk against a member of F4" Jeshma exclaimed ."why shouldn't I ? are they that scary ?or dangerous ?so that you all are afraid of them?" Jodha asked Jeshma. "uh...they are anyway leave it now" Jeshma said. As  there is still half an hour for Jodha's class to start she thought of spending time with Jeshma. Both got to know many things like their likes and dislikes and that they'll be in the class too. Suddenly the bell rang indicating that they should be at class."chalo,lets go or else we'll surely end up getting a long lecture about punctuality "Jeshma said winking at Jodha."hmm,I don't know which is our class.so can you lead please" said Jodha to which Jeshma nodded with a smile. They went to their class .

After a long time of classes now it's time for enjoying as it was lunch break.Again Jeshma and Jodha got time to talk as even tough they was sitting together in class they was unable to talk because of the boring lectures delivered by their teachers. "Jodha do you have an idea about the swimming classes?" Jeshma asked Jodha who was busy enjoying  eating her alooka paratha. But this question made Jodha look up at Jeshma."I have a doubt whether there is a pool in this school." Jodha answered Jeshma ."huh? really?  But like we have only a single class after lunch then we are free to do what ever we wish to which includes swimming " Jeshma said smiling at Jodha . "wow..anything?and swimming too..then will you accompany me here on?" Jodha asked Jeshma to which Jeshma's Smile grew wider ."you know how to swim ?" Jeshma asked Jodha. " yea I do!! It's my possession .my passion but you didn't answer me will you accompany me?" Jodha asked again. Jeshma nodded and said "but then you'll have to teach me swimming ,will you" asked Jeshma to Jodha. Jodha smiled and nodded quickly . "you know ,your totally different from everyone here you are rich but you don't throw tantrums which others in this class do,your so sweet " Jodha sighed saying this to Jeshma. Jeshma Smiled and said " you too are very different .You know,no one dares to speak against F4 which you dared to.You are so beautiful,sharp and the most important is you behave like a human when others here are toys who dance in F4's tune" ."ohh...but I hate this F4 .But I guess F4 suits four flies " said Jodha with sarcasm in her voice.Jeshma looked around to see whether someone heard it then she turned to jodha and said "Before saying anything about F4 just look around .The people in this school are more like secret agents .But yea I hate em too tough I don't have the guts to oppose them " their lunch break got over with chatting about a lots of things without anything in particular. Soon the boring class also passed away and now it was the time Jodha was waiting for.

She started following Jeshma towards the pool.But to her surprise there was no one but it was only Jodha and Jeshma standing there. "no one swims?" Jodha asked her friend who wasn't at all surprised ."no one is interested in swimming,rarely few visit " Jeshma answered with a smile then added "I'm really happy that it's only us here ,we can enjoy a lot ..only us!!" to which Jodha fel like jumping in happiness ."yes,only us it feels  so great with no one to disturb us" said Jodha with joy .Then Jodha started teaching to Jeshma. Then In few minutes a person came in the pool , the friends were unaware of the pair of eyes watching them. Jalal was standing there mesmerized by the beauty who was busy swimming like a sea mermaid .Her swimming techniques were like the one's of professional swimmers .he stood there seeing her unable tear his gaze off her. He was imaging how it would've felt with his lips over her soft petal like delicious lips...then about it would feel with her in his arms and his hand in her curvy waist .But all of a sudden Aalia (ja's current gf) came there she caught jalal drooling over dis new girl and got jelous of her beauty(as usual😆) she decides to teach her a lesson ."Jalal what are you doing here? I was searching for you everywhere you know" she said and pouted dragging Jalal out of his thoughts  which irritated Jalal."why was you searching for me? " asked Jalal clearly showing his frustration is his voice."should I have a reason to meet you?" Aalia asked in a husky voice to which Jalal smirked and pulled her close to him by holding her waist and kissed her lips(but not passionately) . Then they moved out of the pool. Few minutes later Jalal left Aalia and went join his friends.

"ahh...She is not only beautiful but also rebellious who don't wish take orders given by us" said Adi smiling . "I don't know how rebellious she is but I only that she is beautiful" Abdul said winking at Adi.

"She is beautiful we can say that just looking at her but rebellious? How do you that?" asked Surya to which Adi grinned and narrated the whole scene . Jalal was also present but he can't get about whom his friends were speaking because he was quite late he guess .From the time he entered they were speaking about the same person but did never mention who that person is ,it was irking Jalal."who is that girl? That your praising hr for more than half an hour?" Jalal asked which showed his Irritation clearly." It's the new student ...her name is Jodha, isn't it?" asked Surya to which Adi and Abdul nodded."Is she that beautiful that you can't stop praising her?" asked Jalal." Have you ever seen her? Then come on boys we can show him that she is worth praising" said Surya smiling . "yea!! Right..come lets go" said Adi as they started walking towards the pool. "ummh...where did she go?" asked Adi searching Jodha." Look at there. There she is." Said Surya .Jalal who turned around to see how beautiful she was that his friends can't stop praising her was awestruck seeing the same girl whom he thought is the most beautiful girl. "Iaccept she is worth being praised by F4" Jalal said smirking. The others just grinned looking at Jalal and then at Jodha.Without their knowledge someone was hearing all their conversation burning in jealousy .It was Aalia who came a few minutes ago to irritate Jalal .She left with burning anger stamping her foot on the ground.

Meanwhile Jodha and Jeshma had no idea of being watched by someone." Jodha..i love ya thank you so much. you know  I always wished that someone would teach me" Jeshma was in a verge of crying when she said it. "why? Don't worry I'm there na .We can come here everyday." Jodha said Jeshma smiling at her new friend . " ok...shall we move to class now?" asked Jeshma to Jodha.They smiled at each other and started moving towards their class .When they was about to enter their class when Aalia came there blocking their way." I don't think your that beautiful ,are you? Look, Jalal just will lust you after he is bored with you he'll come back to me. So ,don't you dare think that you are better than I ,got it?"Aalia said all these in one go burning with jealousy. " What's your problem? What the hell are you talking about?" asked a confused Jodha." You witch, what spell did you put on F4?" asked Aalia remembering all the members of F4 praising Jodha. " F4? What did I do? And please mind your language" said Jodha. " How dare you to even think to give competition to me? " Aalia said she still can't keep her anger with her slapped Jodha  to which she got a slap in return from Jodha. "I don't know what the heck your speaking about just get out of my way." Jodha shouted on Aalia then they both entered their class leaving Aalia fuming in anger.

"Jalal you know someone slapped me even after knowing that I'm your girlfriend" Aalia cried with crocodile tears. "who is that?" Jalal asked with anger. But it was not for someone being rude to his girlfriend but being rude to her after knowing that she is his girlfriend. That bruised his ego." The new girl who was swimming in the pool today when we were there" Aalia said Jalal with fuming anger.Jalal gritted his teeth and said "now she will know who I am" .Then he walked towards Jodha's class.

Jodha and Jeshma was engrossed in chatting that they don't know what was going around them. They both were aughing among themselves when Jalal entered the class. When he was about to go he heard them speaking  " hmm...You shouldn't have done it.."  said jeshma "done what?" asked Jodha clearly showing her confusion . " uh..You slapped Aalia na" said Jeshma clearing Jodha's confusion. " look, didn't do that on purpose but what the heck was she speaking? What wrong did I do? If one of those flies saw me then it's none of my mistake and I won't be sorry, I hate them ,then why would I wish to be a one special to those fies?" asked Jodha who was irked." Okay, let it go" Jeshma said sighing.  Jodha tried to lighten the mood  so she took Jeshma's hand  her's and started singing this line "so I'm moving on, letting go, holding on to tomorrow ,I've always got the memories while I'm finding out who I'm gonna be" .After singing this she winked at Jeshma. Jeshma laughed and said "you never said me that you sing well" "actually ,I was thinking that I'm the best worst singer ." Jodha said her friend who was laughing like a manic .Jodha stared at Jeshma for a few minutes and then joined her in laughing.

Jalal stood there like a statue forgetting why he came there. But Aalia came there and saw Jalal doing nothing except staring at the girl who sapped his girl friend ."Jalal!!" Aalia tried to drag him out of what he was thinking. He was again dreaming about him and Jodha kissing each other .Then Jodha singing a song only for him but he was irked that again this monster who was his girl friend disturbed him. "what?" he asked her. "what are you doing ? are you supporting her? You choose her side? Over me?" She asked him. He almost forgot it but he composed himself in a minutes ." yes ,I know ...wait" he said and started moving towards the girls . But at the end of the day the girls were so busy with other and they didn't notice the eader of F4 ,the great Jalal-udin-mohamud coming towards them. His eyes were fixed on Jodha who was very engrossed to bother about the eyes gazing at her . "ahem..ahem" Jalal acted as coughing to inform the girls about his arrival but as usual the girls ignored and continued their chatting session. It was irritating Jalal that it was the first time someone ignored him. He went and snapped his fingers before them . Jodha ignored the snapping sound but Jeshma looked above her shoulders as she was sure someone was standing there only to see Jalal standing in-front of them staring at them . then she patted Jodha's shoulders but Jodha continued saying something which would've been a great joke to which Jeshma would've laughed like a manic only if Jalal wasn't there standing in-front of them. When Jodha didn't stop saying that Jeshma kept her hand on Jodha's cheeks and turned her face towards Jalal who was thinking that they both were aliens. Jodha's eyes widened and jalal smirked seeing her doe shaped eyes widening .Jeshma and Jodha got up. " so ..your the one who dared to slap my  Girl Friend? " Jalal asked Jodha to which jodha said " It wasn't my mistake . she was the one who came speaking a set of stupid things" . This fueled jalal's anger because first time in his ife someone dared to speak him in this tone then he smirked remembering what Adi said. " well, you get out !" he ordered Jeshma to which both girls looked at each other. " I said get out !! " This time he shouted but again Jeshma looked at Jodha and then started moving out." So whom do you think you are?" Jalal asked Jodha once he was sure that no one was there listening to their conversation and that the door was closed. " What?" Jodha asked. " are a deaf? How dare you sap Aalia even after knowing that she is my girl friend?" he asked while his eyes were turning red in anger. " I repeat it wasn't my mistake. She was the one came to me and spoke sort of silly non-sense also she was the one who slapped me first. " I don't care about what happened ,the thing is that you dared to slap her even after knowing that she is my girl friend" saying this he started taking steps forward towards Jodha and Jodha took steps backside .Then she reached the wall and Jalal caught her locked between his arms and the wall . Desire replaced the anger in his eyes. He smirked seeing Jodha's afraid face and brought his face near Jodha's ears and said in husky tone " your so hot My hot kitten " and he rubbed his nose gainst her earlobes which sent shivers trough her spine . She tried to free herself from his clutch but he was so strong that she can't even move a bit. " let me go, get your hands off me!!" she was repeating the same thing again and again But Jalal didn't bother and continued by rubbing his face over her cheeks and smelling her fragrance . " don't you dare messing up with me you got it hot kitten?" asked Jalal smirking at her fear captured expression. Then he left her hand and started moving towards the door but he heard Jodha saying " I hate you ...you..you...monster ..cruel monster" " have a control over your tongue...it's so sharp, hot kitten" Jalal said smirking at her reaction . " what ? what did you call me?" she asked with a baffled expression.

There was a pair of eyes watching this scene and got jelous he thought"Jalal u always take away wat i wanted but not now i need dis girl wat her name ha yes jodha... i need her i want her in my bed" and smirked evily😡 

Precap:Mainavati"itini der hogayi but jodha didn't returned home hope everything is fyn god plz be with my bacchi" 

"OMG my hot kitten plz try 2 be normal with me varna u will see the anothr side of me " said Jalal kissing her ear lobes. 

guys plz hit likes and leave ur precious comments

PS: sorry for the mistakes and grammatical errors

REGARDS,

MEERA AND MY CUTIE PIE HARINI😳

Edited by meeramiss18 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by cute.manasi

update...😊
updated😛
haha our story na
so i'm the first😆