Apnapaan (Page 4)

ShadikaIshVeer IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTPMS

Originally posted by MM123456

Originally posted by MM123456

I agree with all of u over here Ranveer dialogues are always awesome, but that Ranveer is lost somewhere in this current track..Ouch
Hats off to Shakti he very well portrayed this character...

Agreed Smile But that was one of the reason I made the post , Ranveer once saw apnapaan in her eyes , and then he saw hate , and then after there marriage he saw apnapaan and after the confession he saw love , but when Ishani brokes his heart with the servant remark then Ranveer think's that what he saw was wrong or his illusion.

No he think's that neither there was apnapaan and love in his eyes, and that killed him.No Wonder he feel's so lost Cry Confused

Shakti did an amazing job, and his charakter is not a easy way to portray Wink Clap Clap

PS : I hope I made sence Wink

Yeah yeah u perfectly made the sceneEmbarrassed. I mean the same thing he is lost somewhere in this track because of the pain he has suffered, and the harsh words of Ishaani has completely changed him...

I am glad I made sence LOL Wink I know Cry , IshVeer can only heal the scars they have given eachother , but you know I think when RV will find the reason Ishaani did all this he will me mad at first because she should have confronted him atleast after she found out about that RI is not his wife. But I think he will fall for her , because he said that he falls for here everytime he sees him.

The Ishani he knew and love is like this , she will sacrifice her happiness for her Family. I am certain that he would be angry , which in my opinion he have every right on then gussa thanda ho ga LOL and then he would look at her lovingly Day Dreaming

Thinking she is to most kindhearted Embarrassed LOL

U know what, I actually want him to first get mad over her for not confronting him... afterwards we all know what will happen, he will be all over herDay Dreaming

Same her , but I want it to personal , just the two of them not making a scene in front of everyone . But I want them to make an annnuncement in front of every one that they would stay together no matter what Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index