India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is it the End? (Page 11)

2RsFan IF-Stunnerz
2RsFan
2RsFan

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Tere naam released around the same case in 2003 and he wasn't even this big then .That movie was career defining for him

Edited by Deathstroke - 12 May 2015 at 6:11am

.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Originally posted by atominis

You have ever followed news and human rights reports?

I am shocked this is even being asked!

Even i am shocked by the kind of claims u make in this forum, so jo pucha hai wohi bata do?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Too_Much

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Originally posted by LaFUNgA

BTW I am amused at some comments here. LOL Salman is targetted because he is rich? Yeah richie rich types can never commit a crime. Silly

Has anyone ever checked stats of how many rich ones have been convicted and completed their sentence and how many poor ones are in jail even without a trial?

Show me the stats? How many Non-Rich ppl got conviction? dikha hi do aaj.

You have ever followed news and human rights reports?

I am shocked this is even being asked!

most commoners dont even get to hav trial... they easily flee and get away! 
pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LaFUNgA

BTW I am amused at some comments here. LOL Salman is targetted because he is rich? Yeah richie rich types can never commit a crime. Silly

Has anyone ever checked stats of how many rich ones have been convicted and completed their sentence and how many poor ones are in jail even without a trial?

Show me the stats? How many Non-Rich ppl got conviction? dikha hi do aaj.

Watch this latest news reports...The stats are given, the news anchor says ..."Out of 3.81 Lakhs prisoners in India, 2.5 Lakhs are under trial, these are the people who didnt have the facility that Salman Khan had, to get OUT! Isnt it sad, its Bail for the Rich and Jail for the Poor!"

https://www.youtube.com/embed/c2uc2sGKiT0

These undertrials dont have the money for bigshot lawyers, dont have money for bailing them out so they spend more time in jail than they would if they were sentenced by court.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ektarfapyaratominisAllBlacks1

-PinaColada- IF-Sizzlerz
-PinaColada-
-PinaColada-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by -WhatSoEver-

<font size="3">After all this seem like people even like him more and gained more audience and fan base LOL</font>

How are you arriving at this conclusion??Confused

From the news, and social media it appears that his family , friends and loyal fans are the only one supporting him...Neutral people are all very frustrated and their frustration has nothing to do with him being Salman...but the fact that one more time a powerful celebrity escaped the justice system...this frustration comes forth everytime any corrupt leader or celebrity gets a soft treatment...so to me it doesn't appear tht he has gained more fans...may be he has negated some neutral ones..

After seeing I-F ka pyaar Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MainePyaarKiyablue-ice.

-PinaColada- IF-Sizzlerz
-PinaColada-
-PinaColada-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Jokes apart, the only thing frustrate me why the hell this guy didn't admit what he did and wasn't convicted long ago...by now he would have been settle and be a free man but I guess he wants to spend his budapa in jail but that will be more horrible!

Too bad Sallu ek na ek din toh tumhe sirna hoga jail mein!

But we still gonna love our buddha handsome :D

Edited by -WhatSoEver- - 12 May 2015 at 7:19am

MainePyaarKiya

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-PinaColada-

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:38am | IP Logged
 I dont think so. Especially seeing people celebrate on tv after Salman got bail- they were giving out laddo lolls and dancing. Was so wierd?? Here is someone charged guilty with all charges..it kinda cleary now he did drink and drive and told lies. Still no one seems to care and looking for excuses- lollz almost everyone ignore it or forget it. Bollywood  support Salman not one i think has spoke against Salman.  And not forget how some of the reactions are on social media. So he is here to stay for another 13 years making movies till last judgement and  untill then he will fool everyone.
I  see Salman as a coward for not admitting what he has done- he could have admit 13 years ago and ask for forgiveness etc. You cant never erase what happen but at least find some peace of mind.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_grblue-ice.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index