Posted: 8 years ago
for me ghanta i dnt give a fuck

i will go this eid for his eidi πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by LaFUNgA

Even i am shocked by the kind of claims u make in this forum, so jo pucha hai wohi bata do?

LOL!

I was told not to take this forum seriously and had heard a lot about Salman fans.

But this beats me!

Looks like you never read anything beyond celeb rags.

Please go to the website of Human Rights Watch and Amnesty India to know about prisoners who have been rotting in jail without even a fair trial.

Try following something other than usual entertainment based FB pages and websites.

So much for only the rich beint convicted! πŸ˜†

The rich are the ones who escape jail and made a mockery of law and justice. It is AN INDISPUTABLE FACT.
Originally posted by atominis

LOL!

I was told not to take this forum seriously and had heard a lot about Salman fans.

But this beats me!

Please go to the website of Human Rights Watch and Amnesty India to know about prisoners who have been rotting in jail without even a fair trial.

Try following something other than usual entertainment based FB pages and websites.

The rich are the ones who escape jail and made a mockery of law and justice. It is AN INDISPUTABLE FACT.
@bold ab toh ek morcha hi khol lo plzzz🀣 a few incidents wont cross out the fact that most poor never even get caught let alone be convicted for a crime πŸ˜†
hawww salman fans are so popular β˜ΊοΈ ppl cant stop talking about them it seems ...
Originally posted by atominis

LOL!

But this beats me!

πŸ˜†

Waise this ain't any Human Rights Forum, how come you roaming here? 

Try having some fun in your life other than cursing other people... 
Originally posted by LaFUNgA

πŸ˜†

Waise this ain't any Human Rights Forum, how come you roaming here? 

Try having some fun in your life other than cursing other people... 
 πŸ˜†
Originally posted by hiddenstar

@bold ab toh ek morcha hi khol lo plzzz🀣 a few incidents wont cross out the fact that most poor never even get caught let alone be convicted for a crime πŸ˜†
hawww salman fans are so popular β˜ΊοΈ ppl cant stop talking about them it seems ...

😲 Aap kaun se gola se aye ho, this is the most ridiculous post I've ever readπŸ˜†
Jaisa Raja waisi praja. πŸ˜†

One fan behaves like this forum is owned by him and is repeatedly telling me what to post here and what not to.

And another is giving nothing except lame, baseless mocking.

Many Abhijeets and Farahs amongst us. 😊

These replies are so telling about the kind of followers such idols attract.

Sheer apathy and lack of awareness.

And obviously ZERO respect for law and human life.
Poor don't even get caught for a crime? πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

Hiddenstar cool it.

Don't go to such lows to defend a star.

Do you even hear yourself?

I don't know why everybody has to be an Advocate here. Let the Court decide. He's not breaking the law right now. The Court sentenced him to jail and the Court handed him a bail. It's all within reason.

When the Court proves that he's guilty, without a shadow of a doubt, he'll get his punishment. There's no point boiling over here.
Originally posted by Piyatrix

😲 Aap kaun se gola se aye ho, this is the most ridiculous post I've ever readπŸ˜†
aap ke hi gole se aayi hoon πŸ˜­ what was so ridiculous ... take a better look in the real world than depend on media and news ..maybe then my post wont look so ridiculous πŸ˜† so far from it *sigh*