India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is it the End?

-shopaholic- Goldie
-shopaholic-
-shopaholic-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Salman is controversy's Favourite child. This time around its the infamous 2002 Hit-and-run case. But thats not just it. A few more cases await him in court. He for sure has landed up in a situation that is tough to wiggle out of. Whether or not he can manage to come out of it, only time will tell.

The Khans, who are almost 50, currently are at the top of the game. Looking at the present scenario it does seem like Salman's career from now will soon hit the dead end, much sooner than the rest. Well, surely Salman's BB and PRDP might turn out to be blockbusters. His fate after these two films is in Question.

What do you think? Is it too soon to write him off?

Edited by -shopaholic- - 11 May 2015 at 10:01pm

ChintuKapoor Newbie
ChintuKapoor
ChintuKapoor

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Ulta aur collection barega. Itni publiticity iss case ne karwaya some actresses strive hard yet can't achieve it .  Fools. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Too_MuchSilent_Eyes_MainePyaarKiya

.mystic.girl. Goldie

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
dietcoke1 Goldie
dietcoke1
dietcoke1

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
I think/or hope his golden run will be over...it's shameful for someone like him to be considered a hero.His upcoming movies may become blockbusters but i think in the long run his star will be on the decline, coz if there r supporters then there are also ppl who have lost respect for salman for the way he didn't take responsibility for his actions. 

Edited by dietcoke1 - 11 May 2015 at 10:07pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Mynenisam1602spsharmilarose-girladventurousmanHarveySpecterIAmLuvBolly--Pro.vo.King--Rekha_jiAkidhianitarani-allizwell-BinKuchKahe.AntlersChippeshwinisoni595NimbuMirchiangrybreadMeherbaan-jawaria-atominis.Sad.But.True.TheJakeVeni-Vidi-Vici--Ariana--ani_grpallavi25princessunarablue-ice.shanakyasharan

dietcoke1 Goldie
dietcoke1
dietcoke1

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChintuKapoor

Ulta aur collection barega. Itni publiticity iss case ne karwaya some actresses strive hard yet can't achieve it .  Fools. 

his films are all about heroism...and it's jus gonna look silly when he does all those brave things onscreen...and i dont think he can play a police inspector ever again...lol...salman may think things will go back to normal, but they won't...other 2 khans are ahead of him again, simply coz they haven't killed anyone n lied about it. 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sam1602spsharmilaRekha_jiMrsAkyurekgrounderAkidhi-allizwell-BinKuchKahe.Meherbaan-jawaria-fitoori_kudisoni595atominisani_grpallavi25princessunarablue-ice.shanakyasharan

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dietcoke1

Originally posted by ChintuKapoor

his films are all about heroism...and it's jus gonna look silly when he does all those brave things onscreen...and i dont think he can play a police inspector ever again...lol...salman may think things will go back to normal, but they won't...other 2 khans are ahead of him again, simply coz they haven't killed anyone n lied about it. 

True that...everytime he will say...main dabangg hoon, mujhse panga mat lena...people will remember his lawyer telling the court...humara client has heart problem, brain problem, jail jaayega toh he will fall sick...will be so difficult to keep that out of mind..

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sam1602spsharmilaRekha_ji--Pro.vo.King--AkidhianitaraniPiyatrix-allizwell-_Darling_atominis.Sad.But.True.TheJakeNimbuMirchiangrybreadMeherbaan-jawaria-fitoori_kudiBinKuchKahe.Antlerssoni595princessunaraani_grpallavi25shanakyasharan

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
blue-ice and dietcoke1, I don't know. People have very short attention span when it comes to movie heroes and their misdeeds. Don't get me wrong, I understand what you guys are saying and I agree with it. I just think when push comes to shove people will remember and concentrate on the entertainment and escapism aspect of a Salman Khan movie rather than his real legal troubles. After all did the events of May 6 really reveal anything new? Anything people didn't already know since 2002? His fan base and his movies' audiences chose to ignore it for the past 13 years and will continue to do so.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

houmumMrsAkyurek--Pro.vo.King--Akidhi

-PinaColada- IF-Sizzlerz
-PinaColada-
-PinaColada-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
After all this seem like people even like him more and gained more audience and fan base LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MainePyaarKiya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index