~|Sid & Siyali ~SidYali AT#1 Tu hi Tu aajkal har jagh hai<3 |~ - Page 63

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by sidyali.ad

Yeh soch ke bhi khusi ati hai that siyali loves sid with equal intensity
uttu how long will you be able to keep siyali away from sid hun?

That's the best part..She loves him equally❤️
No doubt utkarsh can't keep them apart infact nobdy can..just hoping that cvs don't ruin thngs by making utkarsh fall for Siyali..ryt nw they are bestie and hope they remain that only..Niti's monologue that day actually created a fear in my mind that cvs might make him fall fr Siyali
Feeling bad for Sid..he finally got a confession from her also and look under what circumstances 😭
He knows she loves him..it's gonna b tougher for him to handle thngs and let go ! 😭
Originally posted by Garima04

That's the best part..She loves him equally❤️
No doubt utkarsh can't keep them apart infact nobdy can..just hoping that cvs don't ruin thngs by making utkarsh fall for Siyali..ryt nw they are bestie and hope they remain that only..Niti's monologue that day actually created a fear in my mind that cvs might make him fall fr Siyali
Feeling bad for Sid..he finally got a confession from her also and look under what circumstances 😭
He knows she loves him..it's gonna b tougher for him to handle thngs and let go ! 😭

Hmm but maza ageyi bohot...siyali had tears in her eyes in the last scene, she definitely will pretend that she does not love him and his actions don't affect her but inside she will be hurt badly.

Hmm but maza ageyi bohot...siyali had tears in her eyes in the last scene, she definitely will pretend that she does not love him and his actions don't affect her but inside she will be hurt badly.

It's gonna be worth the watch but the million dollar question is When wil S2 start?
I hope they don't take that longtime.. 😭
Can't believe even being a no. 1 youth fiction show they still taking a break? Why why why?
Mtv people should hve extended the program..Donnoe what ws in their mind
Rumours say they're gonna come in December with s2..that's gonna b awful man 😡
Originally posted by Garima04

Mtv people should hve extended the program..Donnoe what ws in their mind
Rumours say they're gonna come in December with s2..that's gonna b awful man 😡

I don't believe in rumours...they already spread a rumour about changing stories and pairs etc
Ashwini tweeted na that they would be back soon I believe him..but this wait is killing us all.

Aww this stick note ❤️ so cute

Just look at her face 

Nw Wat to do no wh
Sidyali 😭