~|Sid & Siyali ~SidYali AT#1 Tu hi Tu aajkal har jagh hai<3 |~ - Page 52

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

No I mean the other one. Where Sid says ki he can do anything anything crazy for her etc etc. The promo not the precap.
Nope haven't watched that sorry
Originally posted by sidyali.ad

Nope haven't watched that sorry
No problem :)
If someone else could though pls!
When sid humiliated niti he got a slap from siyali now what should niti deserve from siyali?๐Ÿ˜ก
If Siyali is standing still in tomorrow's episode and watching everything..m sorry to say then Siyali is really biased..
Last episode hai..kuch toh twist dikhao yaar..surprise us with something good atleast don't give shocking ends Edited by Garima04 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Garima04

If Siyali is standing still in tomorrow's episode and watching everything..m sorry to say then Siyali is really biased..
Last episode hai..kuch toh twist dikhao yaar..surprise us with something good atleast don't give shocking ends

I will also feel the same if she does that..sid will be so heartbroken. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by sidyali.ad

I will also feel the same if she does that..sid will be so heartbroken. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
i think she must take a stand..afterall tomorrow is the last episode..they can't keep the story incomplete..

I hve a feeling that they might show Siyali shouting at sid and everyone..she might ask everyone to leave and would personally stand and talk to him..that's when Sid might say that he loves her and can do anything crazy

I hope kal kuch acha ho ๐Ÿ˜Š
Well tom is my b'day..hoping siyali will take sid's side yaar.
I want SidYali romance ...before this season ends. VibhArth romance already started but SidYali are still fighting๐Ÿ˜’
Hope we get good SidYali scenes
After so many days we're u Vishi