Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Chittod's doors are closed for a very long time&bukkhad bana messe (Page 3)

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy-for-praja

hey rati! how r u?Thanks for the analysis.
I'm sorry i'm unable to comment nowadays thanks to my entrances.Ouch
Anyways,the episode was just a filter.The closing of the doors of chittor was a little emotional scene.
And pratap and Akbar talking to each other through love letters,oops sorry letters.LOLIt was all the game of politics.Thank god pratap got back his senses and he understands Akbar's conspiracy.

Hi dear!
you're welcome!
no worries dear, come when you are free!
pralalLOLLOLLOL
yup Pratap got his brain back lol

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinall

Ratiii !!! How are you dear ?? Hug
Episode was pheeka-pheeka for me... Sleepy Though the letter exchange part was damn hilarious ROFL "Alim Khan jaa jaa jaa...Alim Khan jaa jaa jaa... Pehle pyar ki pehli chitti, saajan ko de aa..." ROFL
Akbar is a shrewd man ! He has challenged the Rajputs knowing fully well that those guys never shy away from challenges Wink...So US will have to go and meet him... But kidnapping him is a different ball game , altogether na...After all, he is Mevar naresh... You simply cannot kidnap a king... Ermm

Anyway, thanks for the awesome analysis Clap...hope you had a nice weekend ! Big smile

Hi Rinal!!!

HugHugim well, how are you?

yup AKbar was a strategist!

you're welcome! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rinall

rinall Goldie
rinall
rinall

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twilightlover29

Originally posted by rinall

Originally posted by twilightlover29

So we finally see the historical connection of our netas and illiterac - god save us nad our country (well I do believe that we havy got some educated ministers now but we need more of tehm with an open mind approach towards all the taboos and failed system that is still functioning
Closing of doors was a good scene and the way both Pratap and Akbar spoke the letters well it was hilarious - ab deewaano ka milan letters ke through ho raha hai like the old time movies ki hero -heroine ek dusre ko letter likhte the and the person reading it would see the sender actually saying the words - haaye romance include kar diya Pralal ka CVs ne
Akbar looks so tired and exhausted re - bechaara is stuck between two shows doing long hours and outdoors - health par asar dikhna shuru..

Thanks for the analysis Rati... Have a great week

@bold-- True that !! Thumbs UpROFL You know what, I was laughing hysterically when Akbar shouted ,"PRATAP !" and Pratap said, "Chillao mat...chillao mat"... ROFL
And that scene in Chittor royal court... where US and Pratap are imagining that Akbar is standing in front of them...Akbar says,"Zara hum bhi toh dekhe ki aapki rago mein Rajputi khoon daud raha hai ya nahi"... That dialogue kinda reminded me of one of Bollywood's iconic dialogues..."Maa ka doodh piya hai toh saamne aa" or " Apne baap ki aulaad hai toh saamne aa" ROFLROFL
@red--- Haan re... Ouch What's worse is that the clothes he's made to wear are complete trash and totally unflattering...And those side bangs are making him look weird re... Ouch

@blue: ROFLROFLROFL muhje bhi yeh dialogues yaad aa rahe the...but haan chillao mat waale par woh dialogue yaad aaya "Chillao mat Dhanna Seth" ROFLROFLROFL by god CVs ne iss show ko purani movie ka refresher course bana diya hai

@red: News is woh MP chodd sakta hai and production house is already on the lookout for a new Akbar... I liked him as Akbar but health is priority also keh rahe hain ki because the other show has him as the main lead so he is considering to do that one only...dekho kya hota hai aage.

@blue---- "Chillao mat Dhanna Seth" ...Oh God ! I can't stop laughing !! ROFLROFL Mujhe toh wo Sunny Deol waala dialouge yaad aaya..."Balwant Rai ke kutte !!" ROFL

@red-- But is that new serial doing well ?? Ermm I mean , theek hai main lead hai and all...par Emperor Akbar is like a once in a lifetime kind of role... Aur phir MP mein use zyaada recognition bhi milega...But ya, you're right...Nothing's more important than health... Dekhte hain, kya hota hai... Waise bhi, is show mein uske character ki band toh baj hi chuki hai WinkLOL

Go to top