India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

What a JOKE!!! (Page 2)

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:44am | IP Logged
please sona they started showing every intricate detail of her turning evil and obsessive about Yuvraj. and whether she is good, bad my opinion will not change about her sorry about that. and they however ruin her character for yuvani unfortunately

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonarikafan

Sonarikafan IF-Dazzler
Sonarikafan
Sonarikafan

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

please sona they started showing every intricate detail of her turning evil and obsessive about Yuvraj. and whether she is good, bad my opinion will not change about her sorry about that. and they however ruin her character for yuvani unfortunately

i said what i wanted to say and get it all out, i have nothing else to say lol.
i was quite suprised and disheartened by the fact that people are still hating her eventhough she is miles away from birla house from yuvani. she was only making tea for krishna and his family.
also i wished that one day when she will turn good and get away from this triangle mess, and the old soumya will return and this forum will forgive her past deeds. its just that.
yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Lopa I feel your frustration hun. My dream now is that all 4 Birla boys turn into MEN and start working...but even in that department Suhani will probably lead them...or maybe they'll alll stay home and Suhani alone will become the CEO of the company. I just wish they show something realistic...I don;t mind if Suhani works...she should...but then the other 4 Birla boys should too.

SM.Lopa

SM.Lopa Goldie
SM.Lopa
SM.Lopa

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonarikafan

Originally posted by sandiab

i said what i wanted to say and get it all out, i have nothing else to say lol.
i was quite suprised and disheartened by the fact that people are still hating her eventhough she is miles away from birla house from yuvani. she was only making tea for krishna and his family.
also i wished that one day when she will turn good and get away from this triangle mess, and the old soumya will return and this forum will forgive her past deeds. its just that.

Congratulations Sona. You got your somu back. I don't call her snaky any more. Okay. Its just that its not so easy for me to forgive her after one episode. Everyone has his freedom to share their views. We are just too amazed to see a devil turned angel. Keep loving your maharani dude :) And sorry but you can't influence others opinions. People also call Suhani shameless which I don't agree completely. So chill...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonarikafansandiab

SM.Lopa Goldie
SM.Lopa
SM.Lopa

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Lopa I feel your frustration hun. My dream now is that all 4 Birla boys turn into MEN and start working...but even in that department Suhani will probably lead them...or maybe they'll alll stay home and Suhani alone will become the CEO of the company. I just wish they show something realistic...I don;t mind if Suhani works...she should...but then the other 4 Birla boys should too.

Yes I want the same. I also want the boys to turn real MEN. Whenever I watch these dumbs they remind me of Sahil's comment that the Birla Boys are eunuchs. I will be fine with any stupid track but the problem is that they are constantly ignoring the love track. Very techniqually they always sideline the love track. And for that they do not bother to ruin their lead characters. Yuvraj already got the Dumb title and Suhani got the Shameless title by the grace of these writers. They are unfair towards the quality of the show. They only care for business.
However let's hope for the best. No matter what YuvAni are awesome as a package and watching it only for them.

yanks28

SM.Lopa Goldie
SM.Lopa
SM.Lopa

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Sorry double post

Edited by LovelyLopa - 12 May 2015 at 6:06am
Sonarikafan IF-Dazzler
Sonarikafan
Sonarikafan

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:10am | IP Logged
hehe thanks friend.
remember our deal hehe you said you will forgive her when she will turn good hehe. and you did that.
also i know i cant change others opinion. what can i do lol. hey i love her sooo much with all my heart. i dont care about anyother character of tv.
so when i see people hating her its like arrows are thrown in to my heart. oh its sooo painful. i am gonna die hehe. its fine now.

Edited by Sonarikafan - 12 May 2015 at 6:13am

SM.Lopa

SM.Lopa Goldie
SM.Lopa
SM.Lopa

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonarikafan

hehe thanks friend.
remember our deal hehe you said you will forgive her when she will turn good hehe. and you did that.
also i know i cant change others opinion. what can i do lol. hey i love her sooo much with all my heart. i dont care about anyother character of tv.
so when i see people hating her its like arrows are thrown in to my heart. oh its sooo painful. i am gonna die hehe. its fine now.

Yeah I understand. If I can love DumbRaj then why can't you love angel somu. I'm happy that you're fine now.

Sonarikafan

Go to top