Aitraaz (AryDigital) - ImranAbbas, SanaJaved, GoharR - Starts 11th Aug - Page 47

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cimba

i started this with lot of enthusiasm  and good feel for the show. Little by little it went down the drain...
one parent have problem because of her money another have it because of no money ... she is left in limbo and no love/respect because of that. poor girl holds back her feelings from all. looser husband after all of this has no trust and for what ??? if she wanted to leave ..she would have gone long before... so low grade  thinking.  now the ex lover ...just to get even with mom marries a total certifiable psycho... who cant stop yelling ,throwing things and insulting... then goes to another low as to have all doubt each other... nuts the entire mess does not make sense. Here and there i peek in to see where story is but it keeps on getting worst each time ...

Well said ... the show is a mess.. that psycho woman and her psycho daughter ðŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cimba

i started this with lot of enthusiasm  and good feel for the show. Little by little it went down the drain...
one parent have problem because of her money another have it because of no money ... she is left in limbo and no love/respect because of that. poor girl holds back her feelings from all. looser husband after all of this has no trust and for what ??? if she wanted to leave ..she would have gone long before... so low grade  thinking.  now the ex lover ...just to get even with mom marries a total certifiable psycho... who cant stop yelling ,throwing things and insulting... then goes to another low as to have all doubt each other... nuts the entire mess does not make sense. Here and there i peek in to see where story is but it keeps on getting worst each time ...

I know yaar 

I even let sameera fazal know about this by mssging her in th that how excited we were and how patient we were in the hope that it will get better but alas 

She also said she cudnt do justice to this properly ...she said she had an interesting concept but the screenplay did get messed up and it was too late when she realized

I m happy she was honest enuf to admit it herself 

And hoped we like tera ghum aur hum as she likes the story of that herself n looking forward to get it translated onscreen
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Is episode 22 aired? Can't find anywhere!
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Is episode 22 aired? Can't find anywhere!

Hello dere , no it didnt aired because there was some karachi concert being broadcasted at dat tymEdited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

The timings have changed again to Friday 10pm :S
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

The timings have changed again to Friday 10pm :S

Yup it airz after jeeto pakistan nw, but dis friday dere ws sum concert being aired...
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

10pm is the worst timing
this show just need to end
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

10pm is the worst timing

this show just need to end

Yeah ur rite it just needz to end , da show iz so so messed up now sumtymz i cant believe on myself y im watching such crap 😆 just tolerating fr imran abbas, nd wen da episode airz i almost forget wht happend in da previous epi itz so messed up dnt knw where da hell story iz heading 😆 😆
fairi_88 thumbnail
Seemz lyk imran abbas character might end up wid rania 😆 im just getting dis kind of vibez from da recent epi Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail
Komal k frnd jo hai rania, jis k pas komal rhe bhe thi ... Rania hi nam hai na now im also confused :S