Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Barishkiduaa

I HAVE READ THE ARTICLES AND I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS SERIAL.

Its different but goshh the casting is just SUPERB Cannot wait now :/ but have too hahaha

awww same here Aashi😉 i just cannot wait but we have too🤣🤢😆
sofiaax thumbnail

Thanks to all those directors and producers who are sending me scripts almost everyday for their new projects. I don't want to give them an impression of being rude and turn them down out right but wuth due respect ti them, please come up with something unusual besides this love triangle and typical family drama.. Me/my team don't even want to waste time by going through the scripts of something like that. Kindly write something substantial, creative and not run of the mill.

OMGGG! Scripts almost everday😲 So Happy though he is shooting for 3rd  serial in a row and still willing to do more if the scripts are good🥳now everyone start sending him good scripts.
sofiaax thumbnail
BTS pic

starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

Thanks to all those directors and producers who are sending me scripts almost everyday for their new projects. I don't want to give them an impression of being rude and turn them down out right but wuth due respect ti them, please come up with something unusual besides this love triangle and typical family drama.. Me/my team don't even want to waste time by going through the scripts of something like that. Kindly write something substantial, creative and not run of the mill.

OMGGG! Scripts almost everday😲 So Happy though he is shooting for 3rd  serial in a row and still willing to do more if the scripts are good🥳now everyone start sending him good scripts.

LOL Imran is something else. I'm glad he was blunt about this issue. Writers and makers need to come up with something original and someone needs to say it. I've noticed how Imran doesn't do saas-bahu stories.
sofiaax thumbnail
Originally posted by: starstruckk

LOL Imran is something else. I'm glad he was blunt about this issue. Writers and makers need to come up with something original and someone needs to say it. I've noticed how Imran doesn't do saas-bahu stories.

i agreee i like how he is just straight forward😃 and i agree awesome to not see him in saas bahu stuff😆 i just hope people now start offering some good scripts! so we can see more of Imran on TvKhuda Aur Mohabbar 2 would be AWESOME!
Edited by sofiaaax. - 8 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail

KHUDA AUR MUHABBAT 2 .. kya khyal hai??

OMG OMG OMG! IM DEAD!😲😲

I WAS JUST SAYING THIS TO A FRIEND AND I WROTE IT ABOVE, AND OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!! IT MAY COME TRUEEE!!

omggg why cant i comment !!!!! im following his page not in his friends list!! omgg everyone in his friends list pleaseee say yes !!!!☢️

Edited by sofiaaax. - 8 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

KHUDA AUR MUHABBAT 2 .. kya khyal hai??

OMG OMG OMG! IM DEAD!😲😲

I WAS JUST SAYING THIS TO A FRIEND AND I WROTE IT ABOVE, AND OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!! IT MAY COME TRUEEE!!

omggg why cant i comment !!!!! im following his page not in his friends list!! omgg everyone in his friends list pleaseee say yes !!!!☢️

I'm fine with a season 2, thankfully Sadia's character has already died..so no chance of seeing her again I hope. 😆
sofiaax thumbnail
Originally posted by: starstruckk

I'm fine with a season 2, thankfully Sadia's character has already died..so no chance of seeing her again I hope. 😆

im soo EXCITED!! i found her really good in KAM😳 paar now recently didnt like her in Laa and all and her look she has done something to her face...

i also want someone else 😃someone good!

sofiaax thumbnail
Hashim Nadeem Let's start it from London this time. ..
Unlike 14 3 hrs
Imran Abbas I also think the same.
Unlike 16 3 hrs

OMGGG So they will start shooting!! :O meaning script ready and finaled !!!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

<font color="#0000FF">BTS pic
</font>

<font color="#0000FF"></font>

Luving ng her new look

She has beautiful eyes and her hair wowww mashallah