Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

FF- MaNan- TuMeraArmaanHai/U R My Desire-LinkThread2 Pg1/151(7/8/15) (Page 82)

lavina1612 Groupbie

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Plz update... :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Obnoxious- Senior Member

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Jaldi update karo. 
I need to sleep after reading it. It's my exam tomorrow ;-;
Maths kaa ;_;

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Comon yar update my mom is yelling on me to sleep and i cant sleep without reading the next part

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

apps33 Goldie

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Plzz yaar update soon
M dyin to read ua update...plz plz plz m waiting 

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Thank you wonderful, my super awesome reader, you make my day, trust me. 
Please watch, like, comment and subscribe to my channel there, guys, you can make my life easier by doing this.

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClBF*L7cv8baXrXM7-HHZrw

The direct link: 

Please, please, please, do watch it as much times as you can, see the ads and help me out, since I want to keep writing.

So guys, here is the chapter 14. And this mainly because you guys are awesome, you make my day. My expectations from my super MaNan readers have increased a lot, let's say 8 pages of comment and 100 likes on this chapter, at least, and I will do my best to update the next chapter on Saturday.
I know you guys can do folds more than this. Don't disappoint me please.

PS: For PMs in future, buddy me by clicking on the following link : KashishkManan 

Next day, Nandini was sleeping peacefully. On the other side, Manik woke up and took a shower. He made his way out.

He was passing by Nandini's room when, he met Abhimanyu "hey Abhimanyu, How are you?"

"I am fine, you tell?"

"I am also fine, how come you so early?" asked Manik with a frown, he personally liked Abhimanyu but when he saw him with Nandini he felt really jealous.

"You'll know soon" said Abhimanyu with a naughty smile and a wink

Abhimanyu entered in Nandini's room, Manik looked at them standing outside. He couldn't help but thing "she looks and angel, like she used to be" he didn't know when a tear came out from his eyes.

Manik saw Abhimanyu taking the jug placed on her bedside table. Then Abhimanyu poured the water on Nandini, who jumped with her mouth wide open "I am going to kill you" she came out from the bed and ran behind Abhimanyu who was already running to save his life.

They passed by Manik and Abhimanyu ran downstairs "Aunty, uncle save me, she is going to kill me" he said hiding behind Shashank and Padma who were chuckling

Manik was still standing there on the edge of the door, his thought went in the past. 

Manik reached near her and brought the jug full of cold water in front and poured the water on her. Nandini jerked up from her sleep and was fuming. She just wanted to kill the person who did it. She saw the sight in front of her. It was, well, her best friend, and he was laughing uncontrollably, he took hold of his stomach and knelt down as he wasn't able to control but as he glanced at her, he knew he should get start running so he quickly stood up.

Nandini spoke glaring at him with an angry voice "How dare you Mani, to spoil my sleep, I won't leave you. You are gone today". She stood up and run behind him.

He kept running, he reached in the kitchen and held the woman in the kitchen by her shoulder and hide behind her "Please Padma Aunty tell Nandu to stop she is running after me to hit me" Padma held Manik's ear who winced in pain "aaahhh aunty please let me go, it pains".

Padma is still holding his ear and ask "say sorry first as I can guess by her wet clothes that you made her wake up by pouring water on her, so be quick"

"ok ok, Nandi, I am sorry" Padma let go his ear. Manik and Nandini hugged each other like friends and Padma sighed said "I can't understand why do you always fought like this and the next second you are teaming up against everybody even me"

"We are best friend mom nothing and nobody can come between us and separate us" said Nandini with a hint of proud, Manik too nodded with same intensity. 

After thinking that, he was even more hurt and tears were leaking down. He just realized how much he had missed in last few years. He realized from the day he confessed his love to Soha, he missed loads. 'Had I done right by confessing to Soha? Do I love her?'. This type of question started popping in his mind but then he pushed them in a side "of course I love her" he said reassuring himself

He came out his thought when he heard "NAHI Nandi, please no, I am sorry" said Abhimanyu with fear, he was laying on the floor and she was sitting on his stomach with a jug full of water.

Seeing them so close make Manik deeply hurt. He so wanted to be at Abhimanyu's place at the moment even if he had to give up everything.

He no longer blamed Nandini, he could understand why she did what she did. Even he felt a stabbed, and shattered seeing them, even when they are not at friendly terms like before so what would she have felt? Suddenly your friend, your bestfriend ignoring you? Spending more time with someone else? She was wrong slapping Soha but it was upto him to explain her and to balance both. He had failed her.

Not once, he thought there was another facade to that, he still didn't doubt there was another reason behind the whole fiasco.

"Well Abhi it's payback time" she said with a smirk and pour the water on him then stood up.

Abhimanyu made a bad face like a baby "Now enough kids, go and change, it's time for you to go to university" said Shashank after their little cute scene, his heart swelled seeing his daughter's happy, specially Nandini, with whom he was still making up for the lost years.

Abhimanyu and Nandini nodded and went to change, the rest expect Manik were chuckling at their childish act. As they passed by Manik, Abhimanyu asked "do you like the entertainment?"

Manik nodded with a fake smile, he hated the fact to see Abhimanyu on his place. Abhimanyu and Nandini passed by Manik.

Then Manik heard "Abhi, I want all the arrangements on time, I don't want anything missing."

Manik frowned and thought 'Is there any occasion?' he shrugged his shoulder 'but I guess, I will get to know when time will come' he joined everybody for breakfast.

Padma went to Nandini's room. "Nanhi, do you have Shweta's number, in Delhi?"

"Yes mom, I think so, in my old mobile" Nandini replied, walking to her desk.

Their week passed really fast, Manik was jealous to the core seeing Abhimanyu with Nandini and both doing the stuff that till few years ago Manik and Nandini used to do together. But on the same time, he felt comfortable in their group.

He wondered at times why she allowed him in their group? Was it because of him? NO. He had done so bad, he had insulted her, slapped, insulted Aunty, who was like his mom. He was ashamed of himself; he was never like this and would never repeat that. 

The only logic reason was, she was bearing him for his parents as he had done nothing to earn that, he thought sadly.

It was Sunday, as planned they were going at Cabir's house in the afternoon to watch 'Dostana'.

Cabir looked at the clock it was 3PM. As he heard the door bell, he went running to open the door as he opened the door, he saw all his friend and the love of his life, Navya "Hey, how are you guys?" he asked whilst leading them in the living room.

"we are fine" said everybody in chorus.

Cabir held Navya by her waist and gave her a peck on her cheek.

"where is mom?" asked Navya.

"She is at Shaina Maami's place and will be back by tomorrow morning"

As they reached in the leaving room, they saw the place ready, there were snacks placed on the table with soft drinks. The cushions were placed on the floor. All took there places.

Cabir and Navya sat together in the left side then it was Manik, next Manik was Abhimanyu and then it was Nandini. And Alia and Dhruv were sitting on the complete right.

Everybody was engrossed in the movie while Manik kept glancing at Nandini, she was eating popcorn and laughing like angel when Abhishek narrated the invented story of how he and John met in Venice. Seeing Nandini like that he too had a smile then he went back to the movie and in not time he too was laughing.

As the 'Beedi' scene came where Abhishek and John dance with the other two man was too funny. All were laughing, this was one of the most funny scene.

(hey guys, if you don't remember the scene then here is the video:)

Nandini looked at Abhimanyu pleadingly "NO Nandini, don't ever think that in your dreams" he said glaringly

"Please" she pouted, Abhimanyu wasn't able to refuse, he groaned and stood up along Cabir and Dhruv. They danced on the sang making funny steps and also made Manik joined them who refused but then he was pulled by all guys.

And soon girls too joined them. All were making funny. Manik's moves suddenly got slow as he looked at Nandini, she was having complete fun, he saw the glimpse of his 'Nandu' in Nandini today. She was enjoying the same way she used to do in her friends and family. He smiled widely and kept looking at her until Cabir pulled him and started dancing with him. It was looking really funny, Cabir was dancing with Manik. Manik too was laughing at this.

As the sang finished, they sat down, all were laughing non stop.

Manik sat there laughing madly, his jaw was aching "Oh my god guys, this is too much."

"I completely agree man" said Abhimanyu, he was also laughing, both hi-fived

Soon the movie ended and Manik realized he had missed so much fun. He really wondered 'what had I gained by doing that?, I missed so many things but I am glad I got really good friends now' Today after so long, he smiled, laughed, enjoyed whole heartily.

"So Manik did you liked the movie?" asked Nandini rather politely.

Manik was bewildered to hear Nandini speaking to him normally, once he was normal he said with a smile"yes I really enjoyed"
"Ok guys, we girl are going in the kitchen to prepare dinner and you guys can go in the garden to play billiard" said Alia

"Ok" said guys. Cabir gave a peck on Navya's cheek and Dhruv on Alia's.

Navya, Nandini and Alia went in the kitchen to prepare the dinner and the guys made their way in the garden where there was a billiard table.

As Dhruv and Cabir's were playing, Abhimanyu and Manik were standing in side looking at them.

"Manik it seems you have laugh from bottom of your heart after a long time?" Asked Abhimanyu, he has observed Manik and he felt that.

"Yeah it has be a long time" he said with a smile "I am enjoying and laughing from bottom of my heart after a long time" he gave a wining smile

"I wish you always keep smiling like this, I love to see my friends happy" said Abhimanyu with a smile

Manik looked at him and really admired, he felt happy to know Nandini had great friend. 'was I a great friend?, I gave pain and hurt all my friends? When I always believed we were inseparable...' thought Manik and with this thought Nandini's face with tears came in his mind, he came out of his thought when he heard Abhimanyu

"Hey Manik, it's our turn"

Both went for the billiard. The guys kept enjoying the whole time after sometime they heard Navya "Oye guys, dinner is ready"

In no time guys joined them. Manik smelled the tasty food "Hmm it's smelling amazing" said Manik

"why shouldn't it, after all girls prepared it" said Cabir

They started eating "Hmm too tasty Nanhi, mind blowing" complimented Abhimanyu

"how do you know she cooked it?" Manik asked 

"I know her really well, more than myself" said Abhimanyu with a smile making Manik felt a pang of jealousy and hurt in his heart. He too knew Nandini cooked it but seeing Abhimanyu to recognize the taste made him feel bad. He was boiling in feelings unknown. He remembered the first time she cooked. 

"MANI" called Nandini from the kitchen.

Manik was sitting in the hall with Padma and was chatting with her. When he heard Nandini, he entered in the kitchen and asked "what happened?"

"Mani taste it" she said dripping the roti in dhal and put in Manik mouth

Manik chew it "how is it?" Nandini asked

"Nandu it's superb" he took the roti and started eating, once he finished he licked his fingers "you are the best" saying that he pecked on her cheek"

Whenever she used the cook the first person who ate the food was Manik and he always complimented her moreover half of the food was finished by Manik

Manik snapped out from his thought and wondered sadly 'will she ever call me Mani again? I so miss that and calling her Nandu.'

"Manik where did you get lost?" asked Dhruv

"nowhere" replied Manik with a smile and kept eating. Manik could never forget food made by three women his mom, Padma and of course Nandini.

Soon they were done with dinner. "I am really tired, I think we should go home now expect if someone have another idea" said Abhimanyu

As the didn't have any other Idea, they all agreed because they too were tired. "Guys you go, I'll drop Navya"

"Ok Majnu ki alaud" teased Nandini

As Manik laid on his bed, he smiled with satisfaction, he has enjoyed so much in the mast week, he had not even enjoyed 1% of this when Nandini left. His heart knew that his happiness led in being with Nandini, his heart yearned for Nandini, his heart knew she wasn't wrong that day, his heart knew that he loves Nandini.

'why did I drank? why had I changed so much? Am I really so bad that my parents, Padma aunty and Nandini are angry with me?' he asked himself, his brain wanted again to blame Nandini 'It's all Nandini's fault, she is the one because of whom your parents are angry with you, Padma aunty isn't talking to you like a son' but this time he wasn't convinced with his brain. He has started to listen his heart but when will he completely listen to his heart?

On the other side, once Abhimanyu left, Nandini went in her room. Coming in her room, she sat on her bed and took something from the bedside table's drawer. Taking it she sat comfortably, her back resting against the pillow.

She looked at it, it was a deary 'special moment's', that's the name she had given to it. All her good and bad moments are hidden in the diary. She opened it and turned the pages till she reached on a blank page. She wrote the date and started writing all days events.

So here is the chapter 14, what is ur take?

I know some feel the story is going slow but the thing is, now, Manik doesn't really judge her action as bad, as he himself feel like punching Abhimanyu. In his mind, he is just able to justify Nandini. He doesn't know anything what happened that night. He would find it out steadily, slowly.
You have to keep trusting me.

If any typo or name mistake please let me know.
Are you liking the story?
Please leave your comments, do like and pretty please share the link with your friends.

PS: For PMs in future, buddy me by clicking on the following link : KashishkManan

Love u all<333

The following 118 member(s) liked the above post:

Humzy IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Lovely update
Loved it
Continue soon

apps33 Goldie

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Finally uh updated...
N it was superb 
Just loved it
M lovin dis torture happening to manik
Finally he is atleast trying to process his feelings 
Hes teyin to understand his mistakes
U r goin great 
Cont soon

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Nice one hey but tell me honestly that manik's flashback scene pouring water on nandini u have copied it from your very first part am i right or am i right. Well this part was simply awsome and i an sure that nandini have gone through maniks voicemails when she used her old phone and manik y cant he understand that he love nandini oopppss so nuch complicated. And its a very heartdly request plz bring some manan romantic and fight scenes it will be a treat to watch. 

Go to top