Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

FF- MaNan- TuMeraArmaanHai/U R My Desire-LinkThread2 Pg1/151(7/8/15) (Page 74)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Hello guys, sorry for being late but was caught up.

I feeling so good by the response, thank a loads guys for being with me and so supportive, it really means a lot to me. I hope more people join us on this adventure and please, it is a hearty request, please promote the FF to your friends and people around (The direct Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4376187)

I will update the next chapter soon, in few minutes hopefully.

Keep loving MaNan and my work. Please send in comments and do like, as it means a lot to me. For a writer, your guys comments are their feed, so don't forget about the feedback my superb MaNan lovers <3 

PS: For PMs in future, buddy me by clicking on the following link : KashishkManan

Loads of love<333
Kashish

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DivshdaAdithinathakankshajain05AishaMananbans8597DevAkshiHTA111RomComFanyoga123ameena671YD.AH

KJ-Deewani IF-Dazzler
KJ-Deewani
KJ-Deewani

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Waiting!!!
Update fast!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

Aayu98 Groupbie
Aayu98
Aayu98

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Waiting for update badly 

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Thank you wonderful, my super awesome reader, you make my day, trust me. 
Now the thing is, as I said previously too, I am jobless, and practically useless, if not doing my writing, which is my passion. I have decided something, without your help it will be useless, can I hope your support this once too.
As you see, youtube has this awesome features for people like us, who are rather creative than business minded, but we have to live, don't we have to?
From now, I will put the promos on youtube channel and I want you guys to go there, watch, increase the views, likes and comments.
Please subscribe to my channel there, guys, you can make my life easier by doing this and even my mom won't taunt me about writing for free :p.

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClBF*L7cv8baXrXM7-HHZrw

TEASER

The direct link: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTx4qbXh8r0

Please, please, please, do watch it as much times as you can, see the ads and help me out, since I want to keep writing.

So guys, here is the chapter 13. And this mainly because you guys are awesome, you make my day. My expectations from my super MaNan readers have increased a lot, let's say 8 pages of comment and 100 likes on this chapter, at least, and I will do my best to update the next chapter on Saturday.
I know you guys can do folds more than this. Don't disappoint me please.

PS: For PMs in future, buddy me by clicking on the following link : KashishkManan 

CHAPTER 13

They jumped in horror when they heard Anurag fainting and falling from the chair.

All ran to him including Manik, "Arre Jeeju what happened?" said Nandini splashing water on his face "Di what happened to hotty" saying that she looked at Abha who was smiling and blushing "what happened di?" she was confused, seeing Anurag in front of her unconscious and her sister smiling.

"Woh...actually..." she was stammering and blushing. She was still trying to say something when Anurag come to senses, he looked at Abha and smiled.

"you are not lying, right?" asked Anurag to which Abha nodded, Anurag stood up and taking her in his arms he twirled her making everybody frown. He soon put her safely down as she was getting dizzy.

"Hey guys, can you also tell us what is going on?" asked Abhimanyu with a confused expression

"I am going to be dad, chote" saying that Anurag took Abhimanyu in a tight hug. Abhimanyu was surprised including everybody else. Once Abhimanyu digested the news, he smiled and hugged Anurag back, then all congratulated them.

All sat in the hall, Manik was going toward his room when Abhimanyu said with a smile "Manik where are you going? come join us." 

Manik turned with a smile and joined them. Nandini just made a bad face but then she just ignored him.

"So Manik, Abhimanyu told me you are from delhi?" said Anurag with his arm around Abha's shoulder

"Yeah"

"how come you here? There are many famous university in delhi" asked Abha

"We.." he was going to say 'we' as referring to him and Nandini "I always dreamed to do my studies here in this university" said Manik with a smile

"You know it's very rare, this university board member chose the best, you must be intelligent, brilliant" said Navya

"Yes, I was always the first in my classes, along a 'friend'" He said last bit in low voice but Nandini did heard. Then Manik said "and I expect this year too I am going to be on the first position"

"No Mr Malhotra, this year it's going to be me" said Nandini looking into his eyes

"Oh really how about for now you prove yourself in Basket ball" said Manik with challenge

"Ok bring it on" and continued "Abhimanyu and Navya are in my team" said Nandini, standing up. Cabir was also there.

Cabir looked at Navya sadly and Navya too looked at him sadly "Oh! Romeo Juliet don't worry you can go with Manik, I'll take Anurag" said Nandini teasing Navya and Cabir.

Navya and Cabir smiled sheepishly "stop teasing us" said Cabir holding Navya's hand.

"Ok then Navya and Cabir are in my team" said Manik. 

"And I am going to be the referee" said Abha, excited.

"Ok then you guys go and change, we'll meet here in exactly 30 minutes" said Nandini.

"Woaw you take so much time" said Manik with sarcasm.

"Woaw but I did say 30 minute for you" said Nandini in same tone and then left to her room.

All went to change, Abhimanyu's room was next to Manik as Abhimanyu often stayed here. Manik came out from his room wearing sport suit, he was wearing shirt which shoved his six packs and his tatoo.

As he came out from his room, he saw Abhimanyu coming out in his sport suit, he was also wearing a shirt on top as his chest was manly hot.He didn't have six packs but still he looked hot.

"Hey Manik, you have nice tatoo" complimented Abhimanyu

"Thanks" 

"so, you ready?" asked Abhimanyu

"Yeah" said Manik confidently

"All the best" said Abhimanyu with a smile

"You too" then both made their way into the hall, where Nandini was already there, she was wearing red color track suit, she was looking adorable.

Nandini looked at Manik and noticed his 6 packs and his tattoo, he didn't have them before, but she diverted her eyes somewhere else. She whistled looking at Abhimanyu "somebody is looking hot, I have noticed you have started to look more and more hotter day by day,what's going on?" she asked teasingly

"Nothing Nandu" he replied, wrapping his arm about her.

The smile from Nandini's face disappeared and her expressions were blank. It didn't go unnoticed by Manik and Abhimanyu. As soon as Abhimanyu realized what he did, he smacked his head mentally "By the way, I have something for you" said Abhimanyu with a wink. 

Nandini smiled but it didn't reach her eyes "what?"

"This" he said taking out Nandini favorite chocolate, her weakness, seeing that she jumped forgetting everything and took the chocolate. Yet Abhimanyu knew, deep down she got really sad at that reminder. He couldn't get how she was coping with Manik's stay there but she let him stay as Karan uncle had requested her. He didn't accept her to give him a chance but to show him reality. They knew it was a long way ahead and he wanted Nandini to handle on its own.

"Are you ready for basket ball match?"

As soon she heard that, her mood was lighten up even more, she smiled heartily, basket ball was one of the thing were she felt free. "yeah, I am completely ready" by then the rests too joined them

"Come on guys," said Nandini

They made their way out, basket ball court was near their bungalow. They entered there and went in to the middle of the ground. Nandini stood in front of Manik, Abha took the ball and throw it high in the air, before Manik could take the ball Nandini took it and she started dribbling.

Her hair were moving from left to right, Manik went to her and tried to take the ball but she managed to keep the ball. Now Manik was sure to take the ball, right then Nandini threw the ball behind her and Abhimanyu caught it. Nandini winked, Manik looked at her with raised brow, he was startled.

As she turned her hairs touched his face, for a moment he was lost 'hmm she smells so nice and her hair are silky' he shook his and smacked his head mentally 'what are you thinking man?' he came out from his thinking when he heard Cabir

"Manik Manik, be quick" said Cabir, As Manik came to reality, he saw the ball with Nandini. He went to her and this time he succeed to take the ball and he put the ball in basket.

Manik had the ball once again, he was dribbling so close to make a goal but from nowhere Nandini jumped and took the ball he throw it to Abhimanyu who did a goal. Manik was really amused to see her skill in basket ball. They were playing this together and that too against each for the first ever time.

The games keep on going "break time, current score is 9 for Nandini's team and 12 for Manik's team"

Nandini sat on the ground, she was feeling good, basket ball was a game for her where she take breath of relief. Anurag went ans sat next Abha who was sitting on a side table.

Abhimanyu gave a water bottle to Anurag then came to Nandini "here" he said handling her the bottle.

She took it and gulped down "Manik is a really good player and really tough competitor" said Abhimanyu

"Yup,"said Nandini

As the break time was over they were on the ground again, now Anurag had the ball, they kept on playing. It was a really tough game, both were equal competitors both teams knew the skill to play the game.

As Nandini goaled and their scores were "Nandini 18 and Manik 17 and with that the game time is over. Nandini's team won" said Abha excitedly

"WWWOOAAAHHH" Nandini jumped listening that, she had crossed Manik. 

Manik too was surprised but yet happy there was cute smile playing on his lips reaching to his eyes, he hadn't smile with full heart from the day Nandini left. He didn't know why he was feeling happy, satisfied to see Nandini happy.

Nandini hugged Anurag and Cabir together, she was happy like a baby, she was looking adorable and Manik was completely lost, till her heard Cabir. "It's ok man don't be sad, she is best at it" said Cabir with a smile.

Manik looked at him, he smiled and said "don"t worry dude I am not sad"

Manik went to her team and congratulated then said "for the first someone beat me in my favorite game and actually I liked it" said Manik honestly

"Thanks" saying that she moved toward Abhimanyu, leaving Manik hurt.

Then all left to the house and they went to there room to take a shower and change. Manik entered in his room and took  the T-shirt off. He took a dress out form the cupboard. He was about to enter in bathroom when his mobile rang. He looked at the caller's name and he didn't know why but he didn't feel like picking it up 'pick it up dude, it was Soha, your girlfriend, the love of your life' he didn't feel convinced but still picked it up.

"Hi, Oh my baby I am missing you, how are you?"

"Hey Soha, I am fine and I missing you too" he knew it was a lie

"Darling why didn't you call me in the last two days?" Soha asked with a pout.

"sorry baby, I was busy settling here"

"oh ok"

They talk for a minute but he wasn't interested to talk with her "Hey Baby, I have to now"

"OK darling, take care, love you, bye"

"same to you, bye" saying that he hung up the phone and sighed, he didn't know why but he didn't want to talk with her instead he wanted to be with Nandini.

He shook his head on his thought and left to take a shower.

Taking a shower, he went downstairs to have dinner.

"NO jaan, please eat this" said Anurag

"Anurag please I am full" Said Abha, she was full

"Please for me, last morsel"

Abha made a bad face but ate it.

Later in the evening "Ok mom dad we are going home" said Abha

"Ok, Abha do come here when Anurag left and when you don't have to go to hospital. I don't want you to be alone" said Padma. She was mostly silent the whole day, her heart going to Manik but she strengthened her heart. For once, she could forgive Manik for what he said about her but not hurting her daughter so deeply. No until he didn't earn his forgiveness from Nandu, she would not forgive him but she would look out for him.

"Mom she isn't going to hospital till..." he was going to continue but one look at Abha made him stop as she was glaring at him.

"Anurag I am two month pregnant not more and mom tomorrow I will be free by 4 PM then I'll come here, bye, see you tomorrow" Abha, Anurag and Abhimanyu said bye to everybody and left.

Next day, Nandini was sleeping peacefully. On the other side, Manik woke up and took a shower. He made his way out.

He was passing by Nandini's room when, he met Abhimanyu "hey Abhimanyu, How are you?"

"I am fine, you tell?"

"I am also fine, how come you so early?" asked Manik with a frown, he personally liked Abhimanyu but when he saw him with Nandini he felt really jealous.

"You'll know soon" said Abhimanyu with a naughty smile and a wink.

What is Abhi up to?

...To be continued.

So here is the chapter 12, what is ur take?

I know some feel the story is going slow but the thing is, now, Manik doesn't really judge her action as bad, as he himself feel like punching Abhimanyu. In his mind, he is just able to justify Nandini. He doesn't know anything what happened that night. He would find it out steadily, slowly.
You have to keep trusting me.

Are you liking the story?
Please leave your comments, do like and pretty please share the link with your friends.

Love u all<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 18 June 2015 at 12:45pm

The following 109 member(s) liked the above post:

alphymbmithunav2014bhavanimsBarkha_mpooja.loyarakshitha9630stuti.suman01mili_mini1Nishpoomjitismanik_fanweird00Manan_holic101Sonam_ahujaStandingstillmaitry74chocolateprincyabrishaliKonpalbhadwajiridichandani.cparth_luvershilpavyasbans8597akankshajain05simply16lavina1612AishaManan12345niyatitasnimanika7gazal.lubnasravanthi_sblah_blah13ryaminiShanaya1996anjalivarmamananforeversona15rrabaksh_nasadloveszoyaanupandeymusicalstarsuma_taareyDevAkshisuv-kriyaanshsaithanmayeen3gnSerendipity2015ShiLeeBornInFireDaz4488lovelyyuvi10Hadjer13zooni.shahAsha_25ShraManpagolmeyevyshnavivaigaQueenOfHellAshmita18aaushiiiiavneetkaur28pragyas1192muskancutepooja_mananHasi-Pani1Manancrazy_95samiksha_2593anum85228601Sweetsuraiya2Manishadevnanisoothumanan_0711arshuaarvanivartikaLovelylav7apps33sharon.babuArSha_ManNanpiyu008manan58manvilover18HTA111iqra286shahzmehak06NAVYA64Mawara_Ejazkhadupamvani86manya_189Dhariya_cutypie04jesse93mairaallauddinRomComFanAngry_Birdprincess101HumzyAMAR_LOVEuma88PrincessAshVikameena671yoga123sizzysehrish_Invincible_MysticRiverYD.AH

parth_luv Groupbie
parth_luv
parth_luv

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged
anothr awsum ch by u...
so abhimanyu also knoes abt manik and nandini's past
i jst hope manik gets to knoe truth soon
continue soon Smile Smile

kashishk

lavina1612 Groupbie
lavina1612
lavina1612

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Lovely...
Aweome..
Amazing..
Wow...
Super se bhi upar wala update... ;)
Continue soon ;)

kashishk

bans8597 Groupbie
bans8597
bans8597

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Pheww !! Atlast i got relief after reading this update. Well i was so dying for the this part. And it will be same for the further futuristic parts. You are doing a fantastic job. I am currently addicted to two of your stories and i am just not ready to get over it. Please update it ASAP. I dont have enough patience to wait for it And yaa you make many people adore OUR MANAN more just because of your work. And we all of us have imagine what if this would have been the real story of ky2 than it would be definately super duper hit

kashishk

manik_fan Newbie
manik_fan
manik_fan

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Nice update!!!! 

kashishk

Go to top