Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

FF- MaNan- TuMeraArmaanHai/U R My Desire-LinkThread2 Pg1/151(7/8/15) (Page 53)

cutebesties Newbie

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
chapter was awsm
manik shld go through the same pain which he has given to nandu...
plz plz plz continue soon ...plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Humzy IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
wow fab update
loved it
cont soon

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Hello guys, I feeling so good by the response, thank a loads. I hope more people join us on this adventure and please, it is a hearty request, please promote the FF to your friends and people around (The direct Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4376187)

I will update the next soon, tonight, in few minutes hopefully.
@Tasnimanika7: Je suis ravie de vous renconter<3
@All: Some people stay ignorant all their lives, here it is just few years.

Guys, I know some of you hate me, and trust me as writer that is an achievement. Some of you said that I messed the story, but how would have I written that if not in this story because this is the plot of the story, the reason why I started this story. You will have to trust me guys.
Stay with me<3

Keep loving MaNan and my work. Please send in comments and do like, as it means a lot to me. For a writer, your guys comments are their feed, so don't forget about the feedback my superb MaNan lovers <3 

PS: For PMs in future, buddy me by clicking on the following link : KashishkManan

Loads of love<333

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

123uk Newbie

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Plz plz plz give a really long update
Dis tym eagerly waiting

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Yes plz update fast this cruisity is killing me.

-Obnoxious- Senior Member

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Jaldi update karo yaar Kashish I can't wait more.
Kitna jagaogi? ;-;
I need to sleeep :((((((
Update fast na :((

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks Note Page 53

Hello guys, here is the chapter 11. And this mainly because you guys are awesome, you make my day. My expectations from my super MaNan readers have increased a lot, let's say 7 pages of comment and 85 likes on this chapter, at least, and I will do my best to update the next chapter tomorrow or Wednesday.
I know you guys can do folds more than this. Don't disappoint me please.

PS: For PMs in future, buddy me by clicking on the following link : KashishkManan  CHAPTER 11

She entered in the university wearing a white salwar kameez, looking like an angel, her hair was open and light make-up was applied on her face. White Cristal little earrings were in her ears. She was wearing sandals with low heel.

Manik wasn't able to believe his eyes, he mumbled still in daze 'Nandini'. She was just in front of him but instead of talking with him or something, she passed from him, not giving him a single glance. Manik followed her by his eyes, he was shocked as she behaved like she didn't know him 'great, she is the one who had done a mistake and now she is showing attitude. Why do I care?, she is nothing to me.'

All eyes were on her, they had never seen her like this. She reached in front of the gang who was sitting on the bench "I told you, never challenge me" she said with a smirk "now Mr Caaabbir Grewal, it's your punishment time" She said Cabir stretching a bit more.

This made Cabir gulp down. He really wondered 'now what is she going to tell me to do?' 

Manik was looking at them, he wasn't able to make out what they were talking about.

Nandini just got close to him and whispered something in his ear, when she moved back his face expression showed that he was terrified "you gotta be joking?" asked Cabir with horrified tone.

"Nandini Gupta never jokes about such things, now back on your work" Said Nandini with attitude. As Cabir stood up, Nandini sat down at his place. Cabir was walking toward Manik when he turned and gave Nandinia pleading look but she didn't pay any heed, raising her brow and looking around carelessly0

Nandini whispered in the ear of the girl sitting next to her "Navya, camera is on right?" asked Nandini with an evil grin

"Yeah Nandi" said Navya with a smile, she was holding her mobile phone and the camera was on, she put it on more record.

Now Cabir was in front of Manik, "Hi, I am Cabir Grewal, and you?"

"I am Manik Malhotra" They shook hand. Cabir didn't let his hand go.

"Actually, you know the minute I saw you, I have fallen in love with you, I love you" with that Cabir kissed Manik on his cheek, still holding his hand. Manik jerked his hand out from his grip. Manik was standing there stunned. He wasn't able to understand what was happening, as he heard laughter, he looked around him, everybody was laughing madly. Then Manik's eyes went to the bench where Nandinia was sitting, she was laughing holding her stomach.

"I am sorry dude, I don't love you, I am not this type of guy, It was just my punishment as I lost a bet" said Cabir while giggling. It was so funny to think that he actually confessed his love to a guy and kissed a guy's cheek.

Manik gave him a smile coming out from the shock "thank god, you don't love me, I was scared for a moment."

Cabir chuckled "come I'll introduce you to my gang" Cabir led Manik toward his gang. He pointed toward a petite, wavy haired girl "She is Navya, my fiance", he pointed toward the other guy "He is Dhruv and the girl next to him is Alia, they are going to get married in the end of the year" They said hi to each other, then Dhruv and Alia left for library "and she is..."

"Nandini for strangers" said Nandini in a normal tone. It hurt Manik, he didn't know why but it really pierced his heart. Without saying 'hi' she said looking toward the gate "where is he?"

As soon as she said this, a sport car entered from the university main gates. He parked his car and entered the gate leading to the lawn of the university. A smile spread on Nandini's face but then she started pretending she was angry. A handsome guy came out from the car and looked toward the bench, seeing Nandini he knew she was acting like she was angry, he knew her really well. He just grinned and made his way to them. 

The guy came and sat next to her "It seems like someone in angry with me". Nandini just looked on the other side, he nodded his head and scratched his head like he in a deep thought "Hmmm, it looks like, I have to give this to Navya" he said taking out chocolates and was about to give to Navya.

"Don't you dare Abhimanyu" saying that she snatched the chocolate bar from his hand which made him chuckle. She took the wrapper off and broke it in half which she passed to Navya who shared with Cabir.

"So am I forgiven now?" asked Abhimanyu

"Hmm, yes" said eating her chocolate and then she took the chocolate near Abhimanyu's mouth who gently took a bite. Manik was looking at her 'she really has changed but she is still the same, she is wearing the same clothes and is sweet and cute like before but... with someone else.'

"But don't you dare do that again?" said Nandini pointing her finger at him

"I won't, I promise" saying that they hugged. Manik didn't like a bit seeing them hug. When they moved back, Abhimanyu saw Manik standing there he said "Hi I am Abhimanyu, Nandini's best friend and ex-boyfriend... and you?" Listening that he is Nandini's best friend hurt him a lot.

"Ex-boyfriend?" Manik was stunned.

"Oh that is how we met, we dated for two months before deciding that we were better at being besties," he chuckled.

"And why do you always add that?" Nandini furrowed at Abhimanyu.

"To know that I was your first boyfriend," he laughed and hugged her, kissing her cheek. She whacked him.

Something burnt in Manik, he wanted to punch this man black and blue and it took him all his will-power not to.

"Wild cat," Abhimanyu commented, and looked at Manik, "so where were we, oh yes, your name?"

"I am Manik Malhotra"

"Nice to meet you Manik" they shook hands "so you are knew here?"

"Most Welcome"

He said Manik to sit so Manik sat down.

"Hey Abhimanyu, you know he was welcomed very warmly" said Navya naughtily

"And how is..." he stopped in his track and looked at Nandini "You have done something again, Right?" asked Abhimanyu with a frown

"I haven't done anything, Cabir just lost the bet and so he has to do it" said Nandini innocently

"And what was the punishment?" asked Abhimanyu with a sigh

"Navya, you show the movie to Abhimanyu, I'll be back in a while" said Nandini and left

Navya took out her mobile and show Abhimanyu the video, Abhimanyu was laughing really badly "Nandi is too much"

"So Manik, where are you from?" asked Abhimanyu after he was done laughing

Abhimanyu nodded thoughtfully.

"why was she angry with you?" asked Manik

"I was suppose to go with them on a trip but I was stuck in some work, So I couldn't reach there and she got angry" Said Abhimanyu with a smile.
They kept talking for a while, then Abhimanyu said "see she is back"

Manik looked where Abhimanyu was signaling. Manik was left shocked. He hadn't even thought in his dream to see her like this. Nandini was wearing blue jean skirt till her knee and and a jean top with converse shoes. She was completely a different person. As she had arrived toward them, she sat down.

"why did you changed your dress?" asked Manik gathering some courage

"because I wanted to, duh!!" said Nandini with attitude. Manik was really shocked, it wasn't the Nandini he knew. 

"By the way, why were you wearing salwar kameez?" asked Abhimanyu raising his brow

Nandini pointed toward Cabir "Because Cabir challenged me. He just said, I can't wear salwar kameez, so I proved him wrong and you know the whole college was looking at me with disbelief"

"you were looking an angel" he paused and then said "By the way, here I was thinking that you had some pity on me and you wore the dress for me, I am really hurt" said Abhimanyu shaking his head and then he sighed putting his hand on his heart as he was really hurt only to receive a smack on his arm

"And yeah that's why Cabir was punished to do Dostana" said Nandini with a chuckle the rest too joined her in chuckling except Manik

"Dostana?" asked Manik with a raised brow

"Don't tell me you haven't watched Dostana" asked Cabir surprisingly

"Yeah I haven't watched" said Manik, it seems like he had done a crime by not watching the movie. 'It seems like I haven't watched any bollywood movie from the time Nandini left' thought Manik

"It's must watch film yaar, Abhishek aur John ki kiya mast acting thi" said Navya

"What about we watch it on sunday all of us, in my house?" said Cabir

All agreed.

"Guys we should make our way in the college for collect our time tables and in half and hour it will be our first period of the year" announced Abhimanyu

Everybody stood and made their way where they had to collect their timetable. Nandini and Abhimanyu were walking together and where talking about nothing and everything. Manik was feeling really sad and deep down jealous as he was used to be by Nandini's side. But his heart also knew that he was the one to bring someone else between them. 

As they picked their timetable, Nandini jumped and hugged Abhimanyu "wow man we are in the same class"

Why do they have to touch each other all the time? Manik frowned, displeased.

Abhimanyu hugged her back with happiness. Moving back Abhimanyu asked Manik to show his timetable "superb man, you too are in the same class as us" said Abhimanyu, Nandini just rolled her eyes. 

Manik just wondered 'why is she behaving like this?' but then he shrugged his shoulders and they made their way to the classroom.

Nandini sat next to Abhimanyu and Manik sat on the other side of Abhimanyu. Manik couldn't help but ask himself 'are we that much distant?' he shook his head and hit himself mentally 'why are you thinking about her so much?, she is the one because of whom your parents are not talking with you' he just gave her a bad look and turned his attention to his work.

As the professor entered, he was around 25-28 years old,  Nandini shouted "Hi hotty". Manik was shocked to listen this. He had never seen her talking like this to anyone, and so professor was out of question.

The professor smiled "Hi Sweety and good morning guys, I am your management teacher, Mr Joshi, with that I am the principal of the college, you all can call me AJ"

Manik was left aghast, he couldn't believe that she actually talked like this to the principal.

Then AJ took attendance and told them the whole year program of management. Soon the class finished "Abhi take my bag too, I have to ask something to Mr hotty" saying that she jumped from her chair and made her way to AJ, going to him, she hugged him.

Manik thought "why is she hugging the teacher, Are they dating? or Are Nandini and Abhimanyu still dating? Manik what's with you let her do what she wants', he shook his head, although he was really hurt to see her with someone else, he then made his way out with Abhimanyu. 

Once they were out Abhimanyu said "Manik you carry on, I'll come in a while with Nandini" Manik nodded and left reluctantly, he didn't want to leave, he wanted to be by Nandini's side, he didn't know why, he shrugged of the feeling and entered in the classroom.

Abhimanyu joined Nandini and AJ "Hi bro" saying that he hugged him and AJ hugged him back.

"Hotty, you are missing Abha di right?" said Nandini teasingly to which AJ, yes Anurag Joshi, blushed slightly but then composing himself he said "Nanhi baby it's your class time now you both go to your class" her family called her Nanhi with love.

"Ok" they left for their class, while Anurag smiled and attended the next class.

Manik was sitting in the second row, after few minutes Nandini and Abhimanyu entered. He turned and looked behind, he saw Abhimanyu and Nandini laughing over something. Reaching to Manik, Abhimanyu and Nandini sat down. Nandini was really not paying any attention to him, he was like an outsider for her.

As their period took an end, all made their way out. They only have morning lessons.

"Nandini, are you going home?" asked Abhimanyu

"No, I am going at Alia's house, she needs some help as Dhruv Jeeju and his family are coming at her house" said Nandini. Dhruv smiled and Alia blushed listening this, "haye haye marijawan" said Nandini with a teasing smile

"Ok, then I also coming as I am staying at Dhruv's house" said Abhimanyu "you will come in my car or...?"

Nandini cut him "your car of course". Nandini sat in the passenger seat. Everybody said bye to Manik including Nandini who just said 'bye' and murmured something which was only audible by Manik "and I wish to see you never again". This hurt Manik.

Alia sat in Dhruv's car and Navya in Cabir's car. Then all made their way to Alia's house.  Manik made his way to Gupta mansion, still thinking 'are we really so distant that she didn't even acknowledge me'.

...To be continued.

So here is the chapter 11, Nandini is here, what is ur take?

Guys this is a story and people do change with circumstances, what is to see here, what will be the consequences. You have to keep trusting me.

Are you liking the story?
Please leave your comments, do like and pretty please share the link with your friends.

PS: For PMs in future, buddy me by clicking on the following link : KashishkManan

Love u all<333

The following 131 member(s) liked the above post:

blah_blah13 Groupbie

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Exactly the way he should be treated!! :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top