Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

FF- MaNan- TuMeraArmaanHai/U R My Desire-LinkThread2 Pg1/151(7/8/15) (Page 5)

vani86 IF-Dazzler
vani86
vani86

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:47am | IP Logged
awesome teaser...!!!! waiting for ur update
thanks a lot for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:36am | IP Logged
awsm teaser
cont soon

kashishk

ameena671 IF-Sizzlerz
ameena671
ameena671

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Awesome teaser loved it can't wait for the update thank you for pm.

kashishk

Fatema-Cutlery Senior Member
Fatema-Cutlery
Fatema-Cutlery

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Plz update soon.
i am eagerly waiting Clap

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khadupam

Story is very interesting n lovely start
But can u keep names of their friend as same in show
It's really easy to imagine then
It's my opinion otherwise it's ur wish

Hey sweetheart and guys, thanks a lot for the comments.
Coming back to your query, actually according to my story, they all will be here but they will come later on, the story has not even started ;). These friends are very side roles, you will know as you keep on reading.
But yeah, they will not be FAB5 and they will not have the same role as in the show but they will be friends ;)

Loads of love<333
Kashish
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Hello guys, I feeling so good by the response, thank a loads. I hope more people join us on this adventure and please, it is a hearty request, please promote the FF to your friends and people around (The direct Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4376187)

I will update the next chapter soon.
Keep loving my work. Please send in comments and do like, as it means a lot to me. For a writer, your guys comments are their feed, so don't forget about the feedback my superb MaNan lovers <3

PS: For PMs in future, buddy me by clicking on the following link : KashishkManan

Loads of love<333
Kashish

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Part coming up! Stay tuned!
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:05am | IP Logged
PS: For PMs in future, buddy me by clicking on the following link : KashishkManan

CHAPTER 1

"Oh my god, Mani we are again in the same class" said a happy Nandini

"I am also very happy Nandu, I mean It's our 11th year together" Manik said in a matching tone to Nandini.

"But guys we four our in the other class," Arjun spoke upsetly

"Well it's ok logically as we four wants to do something in science but don't worry Arjun we have few periods together" Shreya started her logical talk

Arjun rolled his eyes in irratation, he hated Shreya's logical stuff  "for once can you forget your logic?" to which Shreya retort quickly "no" with a smirk. Arjun sighed helplessly, he knew there is no way he can win from her so why argue.

"Guys how about we made our way to our class room?" Suggested Nandini. Everybody nodded and made their way classroom as there is only few minutes left before the bell.

When Manik and Nandini reached in front of their classroom, they saw a new girl. Well Manik was lost in lalaland seeing her, she was so beautiful, like a moon on earth. Nandini went to her "Hi are you new?".

"Yeah I just joined today" the girl's feature were extremely attractive, her eyes wearing spokey make-up, her lips layered with mate lipstick. She was wearing a short skirt and blue color top, attitude was clearly visible in her tone.

Nandini smiled even though she didn't like her attitude "I am Nandini and he is Manik" she said pointing toward Manik. When she looked at him, she found him day dreaming, she doesn't know why but she felt bad. She nudged him so that he come to reality on which she succeeded in the first attempt.

"Hi I am Soha Oberoi" She shook her hand with Nandini and Manik. "And I am very pleased to meet you" saying more to Manik than Nandini, her eyes starting at him with longing.

"Same here" said Manik and Nandini in union.

"Are you boyfriend, girlfriend?" said Soha out of blue, she took a sigh of relief when she watched them shaking their head fervently.

"No we are just friends, best friends" Said Nandini with pride. 

Manik wasn't able to utter a single word, he was spell-bounded by the beauty standing in front of her, It seems like she was a miss universe.

"So are we in the same classes?" Manik succeeded utter a word apart 'same here'.

"I don't know" So she handed him, her time table

"hmm, yeah we are together in few classes," Manik said after comparing their time table.

Soha smiled looking at him, she couldn't deny that he was a Greek god, he was too hot and not to mention utterly sexy. With hazel eyes which were the most attractive and when she looked at his smiled it was very charming it was like a bonus. He was a complete package and his voice was like a music to ears.

They made their way in the class and they satt down. Nandini was sitting on the right side of Manik and Soha on his left side . It was true Manik was attracted to Soha but he spend the period talking with Nandini about a topic or an other.

Nandini felt relief seeing that Manik was the same as she suspected he would talk with Soha etc... But she truly felt happy that they were the same. She hit her head mentally 'Nandu you are an idiot, no one come between you and Manik, you are bestfriends."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the friends meet up in canteen, they agree Soha was attractive and beautiful but they didn't like her attitude. She gave a lot of attitude but she was all sweet with Manik.

"Soha what you want for lunch?" asked Manik

"hmmm..." She told him what she wants.

Manik like a gentleman made his way toward the queue and came after a few minutes "here it's your lunch Nandu and here goes yours Soha" He gave them their food tray with a smile.

Everybody ate, talking with each other even though they didn't like Soha's attitude but they tried to not make her feel out of here.

After the classes, Soha, Manik and Nandini made their way toward the parking. Soha sat in her car and she saw Nandini sitting in Manik's car. She didn't like it one bit.

Soha didn't like that he was giving more importance to Nandini, as she was used to have always the more attention but she knew in some time she would have it, with that she drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Manik and Nandini went to Manik's house. As Nandini's mom was also there. "Hi bacho" said their mothers. "hi mom, Hi Aunty" said Manik followed by Nandini.

"How was your day Nandini?" said Mitisha, Manik's mom,  emphasizing on Nandini a way to show Manik she wasn't talking to him, 

"Aunty It was great, I am really happy to see my friends after a long time" Nandini answered her.

Mitisha smiled, she loved Nandini a lot. "Nandini I made kheer for you" Nandini jumped in joy "kheer?? where is it?". "In the kitchen" said Nandini with a wide smile seeing her happy like a kid.

Manik whined "Mom that's not far, you made kheer for her and not for me?"

"Well you deserved as you forgot to wish someone" said Padma

'Oh Shit, I forgot mom's birthday" He looked down with shame "I am sorry mom, It won't happen again...but..." Manik paused and continued with a frown "...but...but...Nandu too didn't wish you so why the kheer for her    ?"

"I have already wished her" said Nandini proudly.

"Ok mom I am sorry and happy birthday" he hugged her which melted her heart and she hugged him back "Now can I eat kheer too?" he received by his mother a light slap on his shoulder full of love "kha le"

"Yeah" he yelled in happiness, when he turned he saw Nandini with four cup of kheer, Manik took it and started eating, the rest she passed to Mitisha and Padma and the last one she ate herself, sitting next to Manik. While eating they both were praising both mothers.

"How about you and aunty go for shopping?" Manik said finishing his cup of kheer.

"Ok I also wanted to do shopping" said Mitisha with a grin. Mitisha and Padma went to the shopping mall.

"When did you wish mom? you was with me all the day, right? and If you remembered why didn't you made me remember?" Manik shovered her with questions.

"I wished her when I went to my room for refreshing up in the morning and yeah I was with you all the day and yeah mister Mani, it's payback time, remember you didn't make me remember your dad's birthday and he didn't talk to me for WHOLE 20 MINUTES. Aunty should be more angry with you and she shouldn't have talked to you for whole 21 minutes but no she melted with your hug" said Nandini with anger.

As it was the first time she forgot her uncle's birthday, his uncle was like a dad's figure for her and it really made her sad and hurt her when her uncle was in front of her and not talking to her. Actually she had even tears in her eyes at that time which made Uncle felt guilty he knew that it never happened she forgot about his birthday and it was ok for once and he didn't like a bit when she cried so he hugged her and then they had celebrated like crazy. His dad had danced with her all the night.

"I am sorry Nandu, I really didn't knew you will be that sad" He hugged her and the guilt was evident in his voice. He wanted to tease her that day but when he saw her crying he cursed himself.

"It's ok but don't do it next time" said Nandini in his arms. 

"I promise I won't" 

She said moving out from his hug "How about we start doing for what you have sent my mom and your mom on shopping?"

"you know me very well, yeah we should start it..." Manik continued "RAMU KAKA"

"Kiya baat hai Manik" said Kaka, he always called him Manik as per Manik's wish, he don't like someone elder than him call him 'chote malik' or something of this type. 

Manik told him to have all the stuff for decorations. Ramu kaka made his way toward the nearby shop where they have all the stuff for decoration.

He has sent the two women on shopping so they could  decorate the house and bake the famous cake by Nandini and Manik.

They went to the kitchen and start making the cake. They always do it together well they both knew only the half ingredient as the cake was meant to be made by the both so they never tried to know the other half of the ingredient. They baked this cake only when they were together.

"Nandu pass me the sugar" 

"here" Nandini gave him sugar bottle

"Nandu I am getting bored, why are you not talking?" Manik looked at her

"I was looking at you, you look so sweet when you are cooking" Nandini was actually staring at him when he was mixing the ingredients.

"Thanks, how about some poetry?" 

"Ok,
"Raste Main Gire Hain Phool, Uthata Hai Koi Koi
Dosti Karte Hain Sabhi, Nibhata Hai Koi Koi" "

"superb" Manik complimented her

"Thanks ok one more "Tera pyaar hai itna pyaare,
Kam lagta hai jivan sara,
Tere milan ki lagan se,
hamein aana padega dunia mein dobara." "

"mind blowing...ok...now your turn to continue with the cake and my for the poem" Manik took Nandini's place and Nandini took Manik's place. 

"Hamesha har ek arzoo puri nahi hoti
Har chahat mukaam-e-justujoo nahi hoti
Jiske zindagi ki raah mein aap jaisa dost ho
Uski koi khwaish kabhi adhuri nahi hoti"

Nandini clapped "Mani you are a superb poet."

"Thanks but not better than you."

"Thank you now pass me the baking powder." 

"Ok...hmmm...here take it;" he handed her the packet of baking powder. "Here goes another "Request hai Tumse, Refuse Mat Karna, Friendship Ka Bulb ko Fuse Mat Karna,Hum Dost Hai Tumhare,Confuse Mat Karna, Meri Jaghe  Kisi Aur Ko Chose Mat Karna." 

Nandini started laughing once he finished the poem, Manik too joined her "Mani that was so funny but can't deny it was brilliant"

They put the cake in the oven then sat on the table and kept on going like this.

"Nandu now my favorite poem of yours"

" "Baagon main phool khilte rahenge,
Raat main diye jalte rahenge 
dua hai khuda se aap khush rahe hamesha,
baaki tang to hum hamesha karte rahenge." "

Manik loved this poem of her,It was such a touching poem, he always lost himself in this poem in a new world he felt so relaxed. Nandini too was fond of this poet as it was her first ever poem which she recited to Manik and he instantly fell in love with the poem.

The oven bell rang which meant it was time to take out the cake. Manik gently took out the cake and placed it on the table. "It smells so yummy, as usual" said Manik and Nandini together and then burst out laughing.

"Ok now we have to decorate the main hall" said Manik and Nandini nodded. They made their way in the hall where Ramu kaka had brought everything "Thanks Ramu kaka"

"Your welcome beta, bohot hi achi khushboo aa rahi hai, kiya cake tayar ho gaya hai?" Manik and Nandini nodded with a smile

In no time they had all the decorations done, well this was a small party, the kind of party they loved. They didn't want lots of member who most of the time pretended they care. But Manik and his family knew that Nandini and her mom could never pretend, they cared because they truly care for them and loved them from their heart and vice versa. There were only close friends even on Manik and Nandini's birthday party.

...To be continued.

So here is the chapter 1. 
Do you like MaNan's friendship? What is your take on Soha?
Please leave your comments, do like and pretty please share the link with your friends.

PS1: Soha Oberoi is Soha from KY2, changed the name from Natasha to Soha, since I have Natasha as my reader, I don't want to offend her or anyone ;)<3
PS2:The shayari's (poEm's) aren't mines I took them from forums and the last one I received from Nidhi, my friend.

Love u all<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 14 May 2015 at 9:08am

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

svahc123keyuri_bhavanimstanninavyapooja.loyarakshitha9630sweet_krushiJoan4lovesy3333taani_tanumili_mini1NishpookainatiqbalabrishalijigusamKiara1994lilmissshaziaarishahmedurbabieExcel00703princi_tiatasnimanika7mydivagazal.lubnasanya0612blah_blah13anjalivarmaasadloveszoyasanalokhrrabaman7sarkerachyuthaKashish9687appy111AmbyliciouskoochiepooDevAkshiMuffinheadaparnainboxarchisha06musicalstarsuma_taareysunset17BornInFirepooh2015lovelyyuvi10ManishadevnaniSweetsuraiya2zooni.shahAshmita18Cookimanan_0711thamannamananapps33aarohi_angel98Sanskruti164vanivartikaLovelylav7manvilover18Arshirox97HTA111KaShforever06Srujana7.MaNankishubediA.Hajnalkhadupamzarakhanarlovercutypie04vani86Mawara_EjazrockstarloverHumzyAMAR_LOVEashmitaaPrincessAshVik_Dimples_sizzysehrishameena671YD.AH

Go to top