Frequent Posters

yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing update...thanks for the PM
vyshnavivaiga thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz make him more hrt dr.coz wen nandu was hrt i was crying.i want manik to b hrt equally.wat he deserves s more ignorance.
loved de update vry much.continue soon.
muskancute thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wooww...it was awsome...lovelyy...update loved it
plzzz cont soon...plzzz
Edited by muskancute - 8 years ago
zooni.shah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hats off for updating such amazing parts till date really u r beyond awsome I shared this ff of urs wid my frnz on fb n trust me it was a buzz it created a big buzz all were craving to read the next part but as it got a bit late so couldn't read but tomorrow iam sire when they r going to read this a smile will be on their faces well many of my frnz cnnot comment or praise u personally so here it is what they desire to do reading the stry in one go some of them cried alot n d others want to kiss ur hands for writing an amazing stry keep it up dear stay blesses👏
CROCKOMICHI thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I know manik has done wrong to nandini and it was his fault but this all was sohas plot dont u think it is enough. I know nandini should behave like this to him he deserves it but padma aunty she treated manik as his son dont u think she should talk to him confort him or scold him bcz a mother can be angry but cant hate and ignore his son so i just cant digest padma's behaviour towards manik.
HTA111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb fantabulous totally awesome update

Manik gets the one of the biggest shock of his life to be in her house and treated as a stranger and Padma have tried calling him to ask but all in vain so he also deserves this treatment from her as well

Continue soon and thanks for pm

Can't wait
Lovelylav7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaar nice update ..but don't make manik suffer too much..please sort out everything fast..bichara manik..
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaar i just love u bas mtlb how could u be so amazing writer in such extent its too awesome everything is r8 in its place no extra rudeness but there is lot of sadness gultyness uff m just loving it manik deserves more thn dis oh god i ACTUALLY hate manik in dis story its too good i want him to suffer the most he has no idead how much nandini had gone through my poor baby now its his bloody turn
thnx forgiving us such an amazing story dear
love u the most
thnx for the pm
ps:u knw once whn soha 1st entered i thought i am not gonna read it but now m eagerly waiting for the nct part
u r r8
people do change wid circumstances
appy111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update... Cant wait fr d next chapter... U said Thursday... If possible do update it today itself... Waiting fr it separately...ur work keeps me nail biting about wat will happen next
ArSha_ManNan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome. .. superb update  .. 
Manik deserves all of this   ... thnk god he is changing himself... 
What happ to AJ?  Hope nthng serious... 
Thnkz 4 the pm