Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

FF- MaNan- TuMeraArmaanHai/U R My Desire-LinkThread2 Pg1/151(7/8/15) (Page 46)

muskancute Senior Member
muskancute
muskancute

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Heyyy...i read all ur chap...all chap are amazing...mindblowing...
This chap is so emotional...u penned it so well...nandu's every emotion...loved it...yrww...
I Hate Manik...He believe soha...not nandu...manik is such a jerk...Angry
Plzzz Cont soon...plzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Thanks Note Page 45

Hello guys, here is the chapter 10. And you guys are awesome, you make my day. My expectations from my super MaNan readers have increased, let's say 7 pages of comment for the chapter and 80 likes on this chapter, at least, and I will do my best to update the chapter 11 by evening (France Time).
I know you guys can do folds more than this. Don't disappoint me please.

PS: For PMs in future, buddy me by clicking on the following link : KashishkManan 
CHAPTER 10

The past 2 years and half had changed Manik in worst. He had started to go in clubs and drinking. He come late at home. And it had been so long that he spent some time with his parents.

Yet, he could never cross his limits with Soha, except kissing, he was never able to take it further, even when Soha tried to seduce him. He didn't understand why, but he could not allow himself.

He felt as if he was betraying someone, if only he knew he called that same someone years back with his stabbing words.

Karan and Mitisha had enough of Manik, this Manik wasn't their Manik. They really missed Nandini and how their life used to be before Soha came into their life and destroyed it. Soha had destroyed their happy family.

And they were really disappointed of their son, he was not like this before than why now? He hated people who applied violence or force over woman, he never slapped anyone in his life than how could he slap Nandini? His bestfriend?

In disco, everybody are enjoying and dancing. Some of them are drinking, or are making out with their partners.

There was guy sitting on the stool and having drink after drink. There are four empty glasses placed in front of him. A girl came to him and took the glass from his hand "Manik, now enough of drinking let's go home"

He kissed on her neck, displeasing feeling in the pit of his stomach, that he ignored, and said "Ok sweetheart" Saying that he stood up, he was drunk but still in sense, he wrapped his arm around her waist and made their way out of the club "You are look gorgeous Soha" Manik complimented her again.

"Thank you jaan" She pecked on his lips. They sat in the car and Manik's driver drove off.

Soha was glad that she succeeded into her plan, now she had what she wanted Manik is all her but still something was missing, they never made love and she was getting tired of convincing him.

Manik kissed her as she was about to leave the car "Bye" Soha too said bye and went to her house. Manik made his way toward his house. Where he didn't like to be, he always remembered someone whom he wants to forget but his heart is not ready to forget that person.

As Manik entered in his house, he saw his parents sitting in the living room. He saw them after a long time waiting for him. He agreed they didn't take side of Nandini and nor his but he knew they were on her side and he really was pissed on this fact, he hated her because of her, his parents were angry with him, he was putting all the blame on her, although deep down he knew it wasn't her fault. After that day they were living in the same house like strangers.

Karan and Mitisha looked at Manik, they knew he was drank as he was trying not to fall.

"Manik go and sleep, we will talk tomorrow" saying that Karan and Mitisha left to their room.

Manik shrugged his shoulders and went to his room. The vodka was having it's effect now, he wasn't able to think anything but he didn't want to sleep.

"I hurt you Nandu, how could I? How could I use deterioting words for aunty? She is like my own mom... Shame on me..." He cried as he saw the punching bag that he recently hung there. "I hit you with this hand, right? It should be punished," he looked at his right hand and punched the bag with all force till he was numb physically and mentally.

He slumped on the bed, exhausted. He took his mobile and opened his contact list. 'MyBestie', he dialed the number for the umpteenth time in the last 2 years and half.

'The number you have dialed is switched off' The operator said and offered to leave a message.

He murmured "You know... this is... my... 910... no... 911... no...  912.. yes... 912 voice mail too... and you never replied," he complained, pouting and started crying, "Nandu... Plea... please... forgive.. me.. Nandu... and... Aunty... please... come... come back... I promise I will... never... hurt you again... nor slap you... Nandu... I can't still believe... I sla... slapped you... I said horr...ible things... I am sawrrry... Please come back... I promise... I will make it up... I will growl at your...feet...   I can't... I can't live without you... It hurts... And I hurt you badly... punish me... however you can... you want... but please come back.. I am saaawry Nandu..." he felt asleep mumbling the same, the call got cut, sending away the message.

As he woke the next morning, his head was heavy and he was feeling dizzy, the servant brought lemon water and gave him. Manik drank it. He remembered everything of the last night, but his stubborn self didn't allow him to admit it, specially because she never replied back.

"Manik beta, Karan sahib is calling you downstairs" Manik nodded and the servant left.

Manik took a quick bath while wondering what his father wanted to talk about. He made his way down and saw his parents sitting here. "good morning" said Manik

"Good morning" said Karan while applying butter on the bread "In the mumbai's university that you have applied for your last years studies in business has been accepted"

Manik was really happy and in his happiness he hugged his parents but didn't get any response in back. Manik moved back and sat on his chair and continued with his breakfast. He was really hurt, he really had lost all his relation just because of one incident.

So what if Nandini felt jealous of Soha, it was up to him to reassure her, but indeed he commited a sin... What are you thinking Manik, he berated himself.

Karan too wanted to hug him back but he wasn't able to, his son has hurt really badly Nandini, who was daughter to him, along insulting Padma. He could never forgive Manik for that. "Pack your stuff, you are leaving tomorrow morning and you are going to stay at my friend's house, I haven't seen him for ages now, but we still talk on phone with each other so he offered me that you stayed in their house and I agreed. I hope for once you will agree with what I decided for you" Karan said last bit with sarcasm.

Manik lowered his head "Of course dad, I will stay wherever you want me to."

"Oh and one more think, please try to behave like a good guy with them at least," saying that Karan stood up, took his briefcase and left saying bye to Mitisha.

Manik was left alone, having his breakfast. He was still in his thought when he mobile rang it was Soha, a big smile came on his mind. He picked the phone "Hey sweetheart, I am admitted in the university in Mumbai what about you?" asked Manik in excitement

"No Manik, I haven't been accepted" said Soha a bit sad

"Then it's final, I am also not going, I am going to talk with principal today, you are going with me ok?" Said Manik, he knew the principal would be in the university as the admission's were going on.

"Ok"

In the afternoon both went into their current university, Manik and Soha entered in the principal's office.

"Good afternoon sir" said Manik

"Oh good afternoon Mr Malhotra and Miss Oberoi, so what bring you here?" asked the principal with a smile

"Sir actually I don't want to go anymore in Mumbai's university"

"And why is that Manik?, as far as I know it is your dream" The principal was surprised

"yes sir but Soha didn't get admission there and I can't go there without her" said Manik

"I wish I could do something, but Manik it's too late, there is no more place available here"

Manik was disappointed. Manik and Soha made their way out. "Manik, it's ok, we will still talk with each other on the phone and we will also meet with each other on the holidays" said Soha "now smile"

Manik smiled and nodded, he hugged her and then both went on lunch. They spend all the day together as Manik was going to leave the next day in the morning. Before going to their house, they went to disco. Manik again was drinking. A day didn't finish without his drinking and his hurting himself, along calling Nandini.

The next morning, Manik was already to leave, he loaded his luggage in the trunk, their driver was going to drop him at the airport. 

Manik looked behind and saw his parents. He knew they still loved him but because of Nandini they were angry with him, he went to them and touched their feet and left.

In not time, they reached at the airport, Manik came out and put the luguage on the trolley. Once he entered in the airport he saw Soha waiting there for him. She came to him and hugged him tightly "I am going to miss you" saying that she kissed him, Manik too reciprocated to the kiss, a shallow kiss.

As the flight was announced, Manik said bye with a hug to Soha and left. He felt strange that he didn't feel hurt leaving Soha instead he felt happy, he felt like he was going to meet someone very close to his heart, who actually was a part of his heart. He just put the thought in a side as he reached the checking area.

In few hours, Manik reached in Mumbai, as he came out he saw a man holding a board with 'Manik Malhotra' written on it. Arman just went there and said "Hi, I am Manik Malhotra, karan Malhotra's son."

"Oh hi Manik, I am Shashank Gupta, your dad's friend" said Shashank with a smile.

As Manik got to knew it was his dad's friend he touched his feet and took blessings, there was still some good things left in him. After that they made their way toward the car.

"So Manik you should be excited, your college is going to start tomorrow?" asked Shashank as he drove.

"Yes uncle, it is my dream." said Manik with smile. He didn't know why but it didn't seem that Shashank was a stranger, he felt like he knew him already.

Soon they reached at the house, it was so big, Manik couldn't deny but agree it was bigger than his house. 

"Is there any renovation going on?" asked Manik as he noticed all the furniture covered with plastics, covering the photos and some furniture.

Shashank nodded, "yes paint is going on."

"Uncle you live alone?" asked Manik as he found the house empty.

"No, of course not, but yeah right now I am alone well not alone as you are with me and Anurag too" said shashak with a smile 

As he noticed Manik's confused face he said "my wife and my eldest daugher Abha have gone on a wedding, they'll be back the day after tomorrow, my younger daughter Nanhi and my niece Navya are gone to a trip, they are also in your university, they'll come directly in the university tomorrow morning."

"Oh ok, you have a big family" said Manik 'and I lost even the few people I had as a family'.

Shashank smiled and they made their way toward Manik's room. "uncle you have also mentioned Anurag's name, who is he?"

"He is my son-in-law, Abha's husband"

"ok, where is he?"

"He went to sleep as he has to go earlier at his job, Manik just get fresh and come down to have your dinner."

Manik nodded and Shashank left. Manik couldn't help but feel like he was going to meet someone really close to him, someone he already knew. He just shook his head 'what I am thinking?'.

He stood up and went for dinner. After the dinner he went to his room. He laid on his bed and took his phone. He scrolled down to Nandini's number. "I am not calling to talk to her but to aunty. I didn't mean anything I said about Aunty," he assured his heart that he was not going to call Nandini to talk to her. In his sover state, he had a hard time accepting that she did matter to him a lot.

Again it went to voice mail. He took a deep sigh, "Listen, I know you are angry with me but please reply to my calls and please let me know about aunty and tell her, I am sorry aunty, I didn't meant anything..." his first sober voice message to her.

The next day, Manik woke up and he was really excited to join his dream college, he again felt the same feeling like yesterday, he felt butterflies in his stomach. He took a bath and came down. He actually felt strange that he spent all the day without alcohol. He usually didn't get sleep till he got drunk.

As he came down, he saw Shashank was already their having breakfast. They greeted each other and Manik started having his breakfast. "Manik, there is car for you, that you can use whenever you want, if you want you can take the driver with you as you may not know your university's way."

Manik simply nodded.

"And yes, I am leaving today, I will attend the wedding with my wife and then the next day we will start early to come here by breakfast. I hope you won't have a problem and Anurag too would be there with you."

"Of course I won't have any problem. Where is Anurag?"

"He has left for his work" Manik nodded and continued with his breakfast. Then he left with the driver to his university. 

As they reached in the university, Manik was amused to see the university, his dream was coming true. He and Nandini had dreamed to do their studies here. But they were not together anymore. He entered in the university, he was still outside. Suddenly Manik wondered 'where should she be at at the moment?'

*crash* He came out from his thought and looked from where he heard the noise. It was from a whole gang, who were sitting there on the front bench, he noticed it was glass shattered on the soil, he looked at the person's face, whose mouth was wide open, eyes rounded, shocked. Then Manik noticed that everybody's state was the same. He looked where they were looking and he froze at the sight.

...To be continued.

So here is the chapter 10, this was on Manik POV. Guys this is a story and people do change with circumstances, what is to see here, what will be the consequences. You have to keep trusting me.

Are you liking the story?
Please leave your comments, do like and pretty please share the link with your friends.

PS: For PMs in future, buddy me by clicking on the following link : KashishkManan

Love u all<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 15 June 2015 at 6:59am

The following 117 member(s) liked the above post:

svahc123alphymbteerakshageetozmithunav2014taarey_angelBarkha_mpooja.loyaShonacutiepiesweet_krushisy3333susmitha.sJoan4lovemanik_fanweird00Manan_holic101Rkwadhwanisunshyn123pragya_99kanchibsuru647Harbinger123ukabrishalicrystalsumiKiara1994iram.naaZPradishma143parth_luvlilmissshaziaaruhaKonpalbhadwajiridiparthsamthaanvvbhaswatee1308bans8597Excel00703aishu3138simply16sanhaurbabielavina1612tasnimanika7gazal.lubnaShanaya1996blah_blah13ryaminiGulabo12345Arsha4eva99anjalivarmaasadloveszoyarrabaksh_nnaz450AmbyliciousanupandeyDevAkshisuv-kriyaanshsaithanmayeeuma_taareyepicangelmusicalstarssunset17n3gnSerendipity2015QueenOfHellzara2124BornInFireDaz4488lovelyyuvi10aaushiiiisweetarchiezooni.shahAsha_25ShraManSaddy12Ashmita18-Obnoxious-muskancutepragyas1192avneetkaur28Nicky31Hasi-Pani1Manancrazy_95Sweetsuraiya2Manishadevnanimanan_0711aarohi_angel98vanivartikaapps33Lovelylav7mehjaben_nahinpiyu008kriti094HTA111Arshirox97iqra286NAVYA64KaShforever06khadupamshahzMawara_Ejazvani86cutypie04jesse93manya_189zarakhanarlovermairaallauddinRomComFanwhitelilyHumzyAMAR_LOVEuma88PrincessAshVikameena671EnduranceYD.AH

lavina1612 Groupbie
lavina1612
lavina1612

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Wow...awesome...best update...continue soon ;)

kashishk

NAVYA64 IF-Dazzler
NAVYA64
NAVYA64

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 5:27am | IP Logged
NICE UPDATE 

kashishk

mehjaben_nahin Goldie
mehjaben_nahin
mehjaben_nahin

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 5:30am | IP Logged
awesome update dear plz make manik suffer the worst n update soon

kashishk

ameena671 IF-Sizzlerz
ameena671
ameena671

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 5:34am | IP Logged
wow great update loved it thank you for pm.

kashishk

shahz IF-Dazzler
shahz
shahz

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Amazing FF yaar...Can't wait for the next chapter.

kashishk

suv-kriyaansh Senior Member
suv-kriyaansh
suv-kriyaansh

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 5:44am | IP Logged
wonderfull update dear Clap 
im still angry becauz that b***h soha is still with manik Angry hw can he tolerate her for 2 nd half years? Dead 
i wnt nandu to becme a modern girl nd boys should go gaga over her LOL 
i also wnt nandu to ignore manik nd then manik's reaction will be worth reading Wink
update the next part soonish 
damn excited Big smile

kashishk

Go to top