Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

FF- MaNan- TuMeraArmaanHai/U R My Desire-LinkThread2 Pg1/151(7/8/15) (Page 38)

n3gn Senior Member
n3gn
n3gn

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Update fast plzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

suv-kriyaansh Senior Member
suv-kriyaansh
suv-kriyaansh

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 8:06am | IP Logged
when will u update ? UnhappyCry

Edited by suv-kriyaansh - 14 June 2015 at 8:06am

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Hello guys, I feeling so good by the response, thank a loads. I hope more people join us on this adventure and please, it is a hearty request, please promote the FF to your friends and people around (The direct Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4376187)

I will update the next soon, tonight, in few minutes hopefully.
@n3gn: I am going to update tonight and hopefully the next chapter will be up tomorrow. ;)
@suv-kriyaansh: Hopefully in few minutes
@All of you: I know you want me to throw Soha out but everything on its time. And with that, just know this actually happens around us too, life is no bed of roses but roses filled with thorns. They would have to go a long way before becoming MaNan in true sense.
About Nandu, a lot is planned, stay with me<3

Keep loving MaNan and my work. Please send in comments and do like, as it means a lot to me. For a writer, your guys comments are their feed, so don't forget about the feedback my superb MaNan lovers <3 

PS: For PMs in future, buddy me by clicking on the following link : KashishkManan

Loads of love<333
Kashish

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bans8597suv-kriyaanshzara2124Saddy12vani86whitelilyameena671YD.AH

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Hello guys, here is the chapter 9. And I have some expectations from my super MaNan readers, let's say 6 pages of comment for the chapter and 75 likes on this chapter, at least, I know you guys can do folds more than this. Don't disappoint me please.

PS: For PMs in future, buddy me by clicking on the following link : KashishkManan 
CHAPTER 9

Soha and Ishika made their way in the garden, where they saw Nandini.

"You ready?" Soha asked Ishika

"Yeah" replied Ishika

They looked at each other and shared an evil smirk, they were up to no good, but to what extent? They went to Nandini. Soha made a round around Nandini and said going in front of her."So Miss Murthy, how are you?"

Nandini was surprised, she didn't know why she asked her this and that too like this? Something was fishy, but she replied nonetheless, with as much as courteousness possible in her voice, "I am fine and you?"

"well I was fine, till the day you come in my life.You know in whoever's life you will come you would ruin it. That's what girls like you do," Soha fumed.

Nandini looked at her with a confused expression. 

"Oh come on, Nandini you don't know who your dad is?." said Ishika taunting her

Nandini was shocked, she controlled herself but as Soha continued she wasn't able to control herself.

"Your bloody is dirty and your mother is a bit..." Before she could continue, she received a hurting slap.

Nandini wasn't able to listen anymore, how can she insult her mother and her father, so she slapped her, with all her power.

On the other side, Manik parked the car and made his way in the college where Vivek stopped him. "hey Manik"

Manik turned and looked at Vivek "Oh hi Vivek".

"Actually I wanted to say Soha told me to say you, she is in the garden, in case you didn't receive her message" Vivek was supposed to make Manik stop their for a minute. 

Manik smiled "don't very buddy, I have received her sms, thanks for telling me anyways" saying that he made his way in the garden where he got shocked. He saw Nandini giving a slap to Soha and Soha was standing there with tears, her head lowered.

Manik went to them in full speed and hugged Soha "Nandini what's the problem with you, why did you slap her?" said an angry Manik.

Nandini was shocked. she wasn't able to believe Manik choose Soha over her. And that too when there were not fault of her. Nandini's eyes started getting moist. Even before she could answer. She hears Manik "Baby, what happened?" his tone was so soft

Soha came out from his hug and said "Manik nothing"

"Come on Soha, just tell me" said Manik

"Yeah Soha tell him the truth, don't hide from him" added Ishika

Manik looked at Ishika and he was confused to hear 'truth' 'hiding'. He thought 'what truth they are talking about? and what is she hiding from me?'

Nandini was shocked to see and hear everything. Her Manik had changed, he was not the same Manik she knew. The tears which were formed in her eyes started flooding down.

"Ishika, please let it go. I don't want to talk about it" said Soha still sobbing

"Manik, she..." Nandini tried to say him what happened but she was interrupted by him

"NANDINI I ASKED SOHA NOT YOU" he said rudely, giving her glare.

Nandini's heart shattered. She was numb to see her best friend talking to her like this and looking at her like this. He has never called her by Nandini. Her tears were streaming down more quickly.

By now, whole the college were gathered there, they were shocked to see Manik talking like this with Nandini. They had always seen them smiling and teasing each other but for the first time, they found Manik talking to her rudely and Nandini crying.

"Soha, please tell me what happened?" Manik asked again. He cupped her face and said "Please Soha, tumhe meri kasam"

Soha looked at Manik and acted like she was helpless "Manik, Nandini told me to stay away from you as she doesn't like me to be with you and when I refused because I love you so much she slapped me."

Manik looked at Nandini with such anger which made Nandini more broken but she knew she has to prove herself innocent.

"Manik I swear she is lying I didn't say anything."

Manik said cooling down "Nandini I am sorry that I didn't come to pick you up today but there isn't any fault of Soha please ask forgiveness to her"

"Manik, I can never ask forgiveness after what she told me, she insulted my..."

"Nandini why are you lying, I had witnessed everything" said Ishika adding fuel.

"Nandini please don't make this matter so big just say sorry and everything will be alright" Said Manik.

"Manik it's ok let her go" Soha said innocently.

"No Soha, she has to say sorry" Manik was adamant to listen sorry.

Nandini was angry now, how could she say sorry when there were no fault of her. how could she sorry when she was insulted by Soha? "Manik you are believe them over me, you are believe to that bloody b*tch"

The next second the whole college was shocked, they never expect this. Manik slapped Nandini very harshly on her face. Blood was oozing from her lips. Nandini looked at him with tears leaking down. She was stunned, she couldn't believe the guy she loves, her best friend, didn't believe her and slapped her in front of the whole college.

"You know Nandini, I was wrong, I was wrong to give you a chance if you ask forgiveness to Soha, you donn't deserve any forgiveness. What you said 'bloody bi***' then let me tell you it's you here who is the word you said. You don't know who your dad is" said Manik rudely, he deep inside felt bad but how could he look the love of his life get hurt, well from his point of view, she was the love of his life not knowing that he actually insulted his life in front of the whole college.

Nandini stood there with no expression, she couldn't believe he too insulted her, she was insulted twice. The first time she wasn't hurt the same as she was hurt now hearing Manik's word. her heart was pierced with hundred knifes, she wasn't able to breath properly, she took her step back and ran off from the college. As she came out from the college. She took a long breath, still trying to get her breath normal but she was unable tp. She started walking toward her house; like a dead. After few minutes her breath was back to normal. She was so shocked to believe what happen in the college garden. Manik, the guy, she loved, insulted her,he didn't believe her. He humiliated her in front of the whole college and that too without give her a chance to give any explanation.

He was her bestfriend, how could he?

On the other side, Manik and Nandini's friend were shocked they went to Manik "Manik you shouldn't have done that. We are sure there is no fault of her" said Arjun

"Oh so you mean, it's Soha's fault?" said Manik

"Manik how can you do that, you know Nandini more than we do, how can you insult her in front of the whole college?" said Shreya still in shocked state

"then go to her and show your sympathy, don't waste my time" Manik didn't notice how much he was hurting everybody, he was so blind in Soha's so called love that he didn't think twice before hurting his friends. 

"you know what our friendship is over" Said Rishi

Manik just ignored them and went out of the college holding Soha's hand. They sat in his car and Manik started driving. Soha's head was placed on his shoulder she was still shedding crocodile's tears.

Nandini walked on the empty streets, she was in such a shock that everything around her was invisible. In no time,it started raining hardly. The clouds too were crying to see her crying. (Do have a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Ejm3snqj85) 

"Raba Mere Ishq Kisii Ko Aise Na Tadapaa'e; Dil Kii Baat Rahe Is Dil Men; Honthon Tak Na Aa'e, Na Aa'e"

She remembered how he trusted Soha over her "Tujhe Yaad Na Merii Aa'ii; Kisii Se Ab Kya Kahana; Tujhe Yaad Na Merii Aa'ii; Kisii Se Ab Kya Kahana"

All their moments passed in front of her eyes making her all the more hurt. She couldn't digest, she came there to tell him the biggest happiness in her life only to get the biggest shock of her life "Dil Roya Ki Aankh Bhar Aa'ii...;Kisii Se Ab Kya Kahana"

As reached at her home, she was completely drenched. She knocked on the door. Padma opened the door only to get shocked. Nandini was all vet, her eyes were red, she was bleeding near her lips and more tears were shedding. Padma got worried; she took her in the living room and made her at "Nandini, what happened?"

"Mom, Manik didn't believe me, he believed Soha over me. How can he do that?" she hugged Padma and sobbed in her lap. She wasn't able to tell Padma what he told her.

"What did he said?" asked Padma but all Nandini was saying that 'how can he do that?" "Manik didn't believe me'...

Padma didn't know what to do, she took the phone and dialed Manik's mobile number. Nandini was still sobbing non stop. She was really depressed, she had never felt like this in her life. Manik's every word were like killing her.

Meanwhile, as he succeed to make Soha calm he went in the bathroom to get fresh. Soha heard the mobile ringing, it was Manik'. She saw the caller's name it was Padma Aunty. She rolled her eyes and picked it up.

"Hello"

"Hello Soha beti, is Manik there?"

"why?"

"I want to talk with him"

"Listen one think clearly, don't you dare ever call Manik again," with that she hung up the phone.

Padma didn't know how to what happened. She cupped Nandini's face and asked again "Nandu bacha kiya baat hai?"

"How could you Nandu?" He looked at his red eyes. He felt so hurt hurting her and he was dying each minute. How could I hurt her, he raked his hand over his face stunned.

"I have to talk to her," he could not stay away from her, and he would have to resolve their problems. He was wrong, very wrong, more than her. The words he employed were so cheap, he felt disgusted toward himself.

Nandini broke down and told her everything making Padma shocked she wasn't able to believe her ears. She hugged Nandini tightly and both cried.

Once they stopped crying Nandini asked "mom... where..is...dad?" she asked choking on her words. 

"He went to my bank with my resignation later and then to your college to take important papers. He went us to take with him. Till now, I didn't want to leave Nandini but now there is nobody left for whom we should leave here."

"Mom please let me talk to him once... last time" asked Nandini helplessly.It was true she was hurt but she didn't want her ego to come in between their friendship, between her Manik and her.

Padma nodded.Only Padma knew how much she was hurt, Manik was like a son to him. She wasn't able to believe Manik said all this but she knew looking at Nandini's condition that Manik really said this. Now only way to make Nandini forget him was to move away. 'If Manik believe to you Nandini, nobody will be more happy than me and if he doesn't than nobody will be more sad than me' thought Padma with tears streaming down. 

Nandini went to her room and called Manik again Soha picked up the phone. "Hello"

"Hello, can I talk to Manik?" asked Nandini, she wasn't in the mood to talk with Soha.

Soha gave Manik the phone. While taking the phone Manik noticed her eyes were moist. He put his mobile on the table and hold her in his arms. "what happened?"

"Manik, nothing"

"Soha don't you dare lie to me"

Soha hugged Manik and sobbed "Manik she hates me, she was insulting me again"

Manik got angry and said picking up the phone "How dare you Nandini? How dare you insult Soha? Why did you call?" before Nandini could say anything he cut the call. A while ago, Manik had thought to talk with Nandini, he knew he said too much but now he was sure he didn't say anything wrong.

Nandini looked at the mobile and slid down against the wall and sobbed. "Tujhe Yaad Na Merii Aa'ii; Kisii Se Ab Kya Kahana; Tujhe Yaad Na Merii Aa'ii; Kisii Se Ab Kya Kahana"

After sometime, Padma came to her with ointment and applied near her lips, she kissed on her forehead "what did he say?" asked Padma. Nandini just hugged Padma and cried.

"Everything is finished... It is over," she wept uncontrollably.

As Shashank came home, Nandini and Padma tried to act normal as they knew Shashank was happy after so many years, they wanted to see him happy, but Shashank noticed something was wrong so he asked Padma "what happened? you both are looking upset?"

"Nothing Shashank, we are just upset because we are leaving in the evening, you don't worry" Shashank was reassured, he knew it must be difficult for them to leave this place after all they spent lots of years here.

In the evening, Shashank loaded their bag in the trunk. Nandini came and sat in the car after giving a last look at her house where she spent her life, her time with her friends, with her best friend and first love of her life Manik. 

She remembered the time she made him smile, the time she gave him birthday gift "Tujhe Har Khushii De Dii; Labon Kii Hansii De Dii"

On the other side, Armaa came out from Soha's house. He was happy to see Soha was ok but on the sometime, he was sad. He hugged her and nuzzled in her hairs  "Zulfon Kii Ghata Laharaa'ii; Paigaam Vafaa Ke Laa'ii" After saying her bye he left.He didn't knew why but he felt someone close to his heart is leaving him.

They were on their way to their new house. Nandini took out a photo of her and Manik "Tuu Ne Achchhii Priit Nibhaa'ii...; Kisii Se Ab Kya Kahana; Tujhe Yaad Na Merii Aa'ii; Kisii Se Ab Kya Kahana" She felt asleep thinking of Manik.

Manik reached at his home, he found his parents in the hall. He went toward the stairs but stopped as he father called him.

"yes dad"

"Manik, How can you insult Nandini in front of the whole college? Leave even that too aside, how can you insult her? How can you trust on somebody else over Nandini?" asked Karan, flabbergasted, he got the news from his friends and then Nandini had called them before leaving the town.

"Mom dad, If you want to take Nandini's side, just do tell me, I will leave the house" saying that he started making his way toward his room again but stopped by Mitisha. He rolled his eyes and looked at her.

"Manik, you should be happy now. Nandini and Padma has left delhi forever" saying that Karan and Mitisha made their way into their rooms.Leaving a shocked Manik behind but his shock was soon vanished "she deserves this" saying that he went to his room. His brain was happy that she left but his heart was crying and screaming for her.

PRECAP: 2 and half years later.

...To be continued.

So here is the chapter 9, scary and emotional one... You have to HATE, ABHOR, DETEST Manik, if you don't then I have failed as writer :(... Have I succeeded to make you hate him? Embarrassed Alright, if I have, then you must feel like killing me but guys this is a story and people do change with circumstances, what is to see her, what will be the consequences. You have to keep trusting me.
Are you liking the story?
Please leave your comments, do like and pretty please share the link with your friends.

Reminer: To those who asked me about the story being inspired by KKHH or JTYJN:
This story's concept is slightly inspired by them, because the lead are friends and that's where the similarities stop and thus why I didn't find it important to mention it, this concept is used for too many books, as are: pregnant girlfriend, revenge stories, and so on. If you find too many similarities, do let me know. Yet, My story as you will see is no where like these movies. The proof: This Chapter.

Love u all<333
Kashish

The following 116 member(s) liked the above post:

svahc123alphymbsimren97geetozmithunav2014taarey_angelBarkha_mpooja.loyaShonacutiepiesimi345rakshitha9630sy3333susmitha.sJoan4loveNishpoomjitisRkwadhwanisunshyn123123ukmananeetchocolateprincykanchibHarbingerabrishalisuru647ReneeAmorapwincess_ranililmissshaziakarrydbans8597Tammy18Excel00703simply16anjalivarmaurbabielavina1612ryaminitasnimanika7rupal5drblah_blah13Gulabo12345Arsha4eva99rrabaksh_nasadloveszoyaman7sarkernaz450Ambyliciousneha0002DevAkshisuv-kriyaanshKashish9687appy111saithanmayeeuma_taareyaparnainboxmusicalstarslissy16SONIAGHOSHsunset17n3gnBornInFirezara2124rithanyaDaz4488lovelyyuvi10Hadjer13kash321kalyanimynenizooni.shahAsha_25ShraManriya4smartgirlSaddy12starfleemuskancutekk.4pragyas1192Ashmita18aaushiiiisweetarchie-Obnoxious-avneetkaur28Nicky31MaNaN_trSManancrazy_95Sweetsuraiya2Manishadevnanimanan_0711vanivartikaArSha_ManNanapps33Lovelylav7piyu008RanKatDeepRanmanan58mehjaben_nahinHTA111Arshirox97manvilover18Neha-92KaShforever06khadupamshahzNAVYA64manya_189mehak_ahujawhitelilyHumzyAMAR_LOVEuma88ameena671_Invincible_PrincessAshVik_Dimples_YD.AH

-Obnoxious- Senior Member
-Obnoxious-
-Obnoxious-

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
I played that song in the background and after reading the update I felt my eyes to be moist, I swear! This was amazingly emotional. 
If I was at Nandini's place I'd have slapped Manik then and there -_- I so hate him for this and that Soha Angry
PLEASE UPDATE THE NEXT PART AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE I BEG YOUU 

kashishk

chocolateprincy Newbie
chocolateprincy
chocolateprincy

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Nyc update...felt very emotional while reading itCryCry...waiting for the next update...nd i hope manik gets to know the truth soon...SmileSmile...nd yaa...i think u are an amazing writer...WinkSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishkPMkashishk

Asha_25 Senior Member
Asha_25
Asha_25

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Amazing Update.
Very emotional.
Loved it.
Waiting for next part.
Please Continue soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishkPMn3gnkashishk

blah_blah13 Groupbie
blah_blah13
blah_blah13

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Confused I do dislike Manik...actually I find him stupid and ignorant!
I hope you can redeem his character 'cause that's a great challenge now...plus he really shouldn't have slapped her..I find him even less worthy of Nandini...not just as a potential partner but as a friend!! More than Soha, Manik pissed me off...I'm not even mad at Soha
Clap great writing though...you can invoke so many reactions which is absolutely splendid!!

Edited by blah_blah13 - 14 June 2015 at 3:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poonz26kashishk

Go to top