FF- MaNan- TuMeraArmaanHai/U R My Desire-LinkThread2 Pg1/151(7/8/15) - Page 101

Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing is not a word magical loved it so much what a cofession ohhh loved it I was crying literally while manik ws crying oouring his heart in fronyt front of the world confessing how he has hurt her and how he has hurt him by hurting his love and his friends and family loved it tge way u hv expressed it it was just mind blowing .lived the way nandini lived manik so much sometime after reading we feel are they really real and living among us ohhh I m in love with them .their love is so pure that u dont fund such at all.keep writing loved so very much with 4 chapter u gavr everything all needed. 🥳 [:D/] 👏
Yaar u r really owsm u give us 4 chapters dat to so mind blowing i mean i hav no words to explain u
Nd u nailed it our manan are together mw dis is really out of world hats off ...
Will w8 for new updates
wow 4 brilliant chapters all full of different emotions. you nailed yar... maniks confession was on of it and them first kiss and parents approval everything was perfect...
thanks for the pm
You dont know what you did by writng all these chapters!!
I was really angry at Manik first but when I read all his turmoil I felt really sad for him! I had been sad since the last few updates! But when I read these four awesome ones!! God!!! I feel so relieved!!!
I'm in love with Manan even more! Love you for writing these!!
And yeah! Soha deserved those two slaps!!
Well-written!! So so so happy for Manan!!
Do post the nxt one soon!!
Awesome update yaar  thank u so much yaar and yaar we all are liking ur update and thank u for the pm and I hope everything is going good with u and also pm me in future also 
Amazing. Thank you so much for 4 chapters.
Beautifully written. Just loved it.
loved ur update...full if pain, emotion, love, realisation, dam gd...
manik's heart out nd breakdown, sobbing nd sorry each & every thing are jst superbbb...u made me cry...dey r too gd...u penned it so beautifully...manik & nandini reunioun..nd njoyed soha's part a lot...nd dat slap was jst cherry on d cake...loved each nd every prt...
keep updating..
nd thnx for pm.
Finally u have gicen us the most AWAITED APOLOGY AND CONFESSION..😊
SUPERB Update
Loved it yar
Equally emotional and romantic
The way manik realize his mistake and apologise that was too emotional
I literally started crying after reading that part and the most beautiful thing about apology is the song
"jaane tu mera kya tha" most suitable song for the situation'
Then comes the confession the way nandini forguve him and confess her love is superb..out of words..i dint have words to describe that
I was literally crying with a smile..it was magical
U penned all the updates so beautifully
It's worth waiting for your updates
Now plzz continue soon
Pm me next update also
Wow superb awesome fantastic update  dea. ...
Continue soonnn

Lovely..!!
Awesome..!!
Superb..!!
Fantastic..!!
Loved it alot :)