Tere Sheher Mein
Tere Sheher Mein

Episode - 11/5/2015

b2011 IF-Sizzlerz
b2011
b2011

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Okay start for this week.

Rudra's plans are predictable.  Hope to see some unpredictability in sequences.  Really liked Chaubeyji in bank and his observing Sneha in the loans section.  I felt he could be worried for Sneha's situation as he was repetitively glancing towards her.  He seemed more worried than angry.  I hope he indirectly helps Sneha in getting bank loan and thus failing Rudra again.

We know Ramashrey has OCD but he should have controlled himself as he is attending an interview.  Anyone would have felt he is careless and would have thrown him out.  This shows he is not serious about job search.

Liked Jazz's studiousness by creating a good environment to teach Chikloo, Chikloo's eagerness and Mantu's care.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lotusfan2013Shopnilasmileeee-Fedex-Fr0zendeejagifrenz4ucherrypansythalaJusticeDenied17

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Should I res or not ? LOL I think I will

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -deepali17-

Should I res or not ? LOL I think I will

lol...Res so that u unres later for sure...LOLWink

Edited by frenz4u - 11 May 2015 at 4:57pm

Mahek_No1

frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Yeah, even i feel GN is going to help Sneha in some way...he was looking concerned for Sneha's problem...maybe he will ask the manager to approve the loan...Ermm...
And if that happens...then yesss...Rudra's plan fails again...i love to see that...Dancing
And yeah...he doesnt know about GN relation with Sneha yet...hope when he knws that then he will atleast fear of GN maybe...just a thought...Stern Smile

ManYa saawariya scene today finally...Mantu and Chiklu seemed to be extra lazy today...Tongue...normally their home is not that untidy,,,,aaj kuch zyada hi...LOL
Waiting for their continued scene tomoro...Precap was...Angry...Uma ...kabaab mein haddi aa gayi...spilled Amaya's tea...and surely she got her loudspeaker for tomoro epi...Ouch

Oh my Rama...mr. perfectionist..LOL...his OCD got him in trouble...the moment he entered the unscattered room for interview...i was like...interview is surely gone...Silly...he could have tried to control his behaviour...but he never tries that i guess...LOL...I remembered that scene today...in the initial epi when Rachita was asked to control her OCD behaviour during some dance performance i guess...but she wasnt able to control...LOL

P.S. - Rama was looking super cute today in formal dressing...Blushing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lotusfan2013Shopnila-Fedex-Fr0zencherrypansyMahek_No1

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
I think this time Rudra's plan is going to fail due to GNC...RM very well knew that GNC will support Sneha...that's why this haveli was bought. Otherwise, Sneha's coming to Banaras and living close to her parents doesn't make any sense. 

Second, I don't want Rudra to know the relationship between GNC and Sneha... f

What Rama did during the interview is ok for once...no repeat please..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fedex-Mahek_No1

dey.bh IF-Rockerz
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
For a change I like Gajanand yesterday. As the TM have already said, Rudra beta's plans are predictable now. Make things little tough for him also. After all he too is just another common man.
How will a bank offer loan to Sneha ? She has a property alright but she has no income to pay the installments. Her loan plea will obviously be rejected.

As for OCD, it cannot be controlled without medical help.When a person with such disorder are tensed or stressed,the symptoms can be more visible as it was for Rama during the interview. Cleaning things or put things in order are too natural things for them .Its a psychological disorder and people generally don't appreciate psychiatric help.  

Mahek_No1

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dey.bh

For a change I like Gajanand yesterday. As the TM have already said, Rudra beta's plans are predictable now. Make things little tough for him also. After all he too is just another common man.
How will a bank offer loan to Sneha ? She has a property alright but she has no income to pay the installments. Her loan plea will obviously be rejected.

As for OCD, it cannot be controlled without medical help.When a person with such disorder are tensed or stressed,the symptoms can be more visible as it was for Rama during the interview. Cleaning things or put things in order are too natural things for them .Its a psychological disorder and people generally don't appreciate psychiatric help.  
@bold:

Exactly, (in the morning why replying I saved this point for a separate post...)
-Fedex- Goldie
-Fedex-
-Fedex-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:21am | IP Logged
It was a better start to the week. I wish they didn't the start show with Rudra and his moron accomplices who do nothing but goondagiri all day.

It was okay to show Rama's OCD like this once but I think it went a tab bit overboard. Yes people have OCD's but he wants a job so he needs to keep that under control during the interview. They could have shown some subtle OCD scenes but they just went all out.

I liked Jazz with Chiklu. She is serious about him studying well. Hoping to see some good scenes between Manya but alas the loud speaker Uma is there to be kebab mein Haddi. Couldn't she have waited a bit longer? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeeecherrypansy

Go to top