Piya Rangrezz

is virat a negative character??

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys I just read the following article...according to this both virat n his mom are negative characters 

Actress Nishat Shireen is the next to be roped in for Life OK's upcoming show, Piya Rangrezz. 

As we know, this Sphere Origins show is already on floor, with their first schedule being shot presently in Jodhpur. 

Nishat has been finalized to play the sister-in-law of Narayani Shastri. She will have a grey shade to her character.

As per reliable sources, Nishat will be the mother of Sahil Phull's character. As reported by us, Sahil of Uttaran fame will play the negative lead on the show, and will be a cop. 

Sampada, the character played by Nishat will have an aversion for the poor and financially weak people, is what we hear. 

When contacted, Nishat confirmed her part in the show. 

Nishat has been around in the industry for many years now, and is presently part of Balaji Telefilms' Kumkum Bhagya. She was also seen in Life OK's Junoon. 

As we know, Gaurav S. Bajaj and newbie Kirtida Mistry play the leads in the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaroRudra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, did not see that coming. I thought Viraat would be shown as the "ideal" man for Shraddha. By that I mean he is a policeman so maybe they try to show him as a contrast to Sher, you know imandar, izatdaar policewala type whereas Sher who is rough around the edges but we know even though on paper he might not be Mr Perfect but Shraddha will fall in love with him. This will make it very interesting actually. I just hope the poora khandan does not come to live in the haveli otherwise it'll turn into a typical saas bahu nautanki, I like how it is just now, Sher Shraddha ammaji and then side characters such as Gajra Sumer vikas and uncle.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting I also thought he would be shown as the ideal man. Kind of glad he isn't the perfect guy there is only 1 hottie hero in the show lol. Bt I guess it will be to show Shraddha not to judge a book by its cover. He looked like a gentlemen bt isn't bt Sher who doesn't look like 1 is. Bt if these 2 are negative than is Devi a semi-negative/positive character?
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Even I thought virat wud b positive..but i fear he might create rift between sherdha... Lyk bhavri n virat might conspire to separate sherdha 
hayakhan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OK this article made me confused...😲
So many qts have risen in my brains now...😆😆
its mentioned that virat will be a cop yet a villain...
Shardha knows virat from before..
i think he likes her and was waiting for the moment to marry her or something but he was shocked to see her getting married to sher..
now he will be using his cop-ship to take revenge or something...
i have no idea but the mystery is making me curious... 
well lets see what happens next...

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hayakhan5

OK this article made me confused...😲

So many qts have risen in my brains now...😆😆
its mentioned that virat will be a cop yet a villain...
Shardha knows virat from before..
i think he likes her and was waiting for the moment to marry her or something but he was shocked to see her getting married to sher..
now he will be using his cop-ship to take revenge or something...
i have no idea but the mystery is making me curious... 
well lets see what happens next...

Same here..let's see what they have for us...but I seriously feel that virat and shraddha must be one sided love...see in the initial episodes we saw shraddha doing social service in the village...may be she was working with a NGO or a social cause and may be she would have come to know him ...oh my mind is racing
hayakhan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vallu123

Same here..let's see what they have for us...but I seriously feel that virat and shraddha must be one sided love...see in the initial episodes we saw shraddha doing social service in the village...may be she was working with a NGO or a social cause and may be she would have come to know him ...oh my mind is racing

WEll i agree with u dear...
I am waiting for virat's mystery to unfold...

-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ohk, so my gussing was ryt...
he's gonna be negative 
but he looks lyk an ideal man, but the CV's could anythng!!

TFS
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
I.just want him.to stay away from sherdha
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

I.just want him.to stay away from sherdha

Same here 😃