Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

EPILOGUE

"Two hearts that beat as one , two souls twisted together for eternity."

"My gift?" he asked her forwarding his hands like a baby asking for toffee.

She went closer and pinched his cheeks and asked , "Sid stop behaving like a two-year old."

He shook his head in a cute manner and started stamping his foot like a baby. "Mera gift mera gift!!"

"Okay my baby..come!" she said patting beside her on the bed but he surprised her by keeping his head on her lap.

He stared at her beautiful face with his head in her lap. She smiled at him but he held her hands and took her to the balcony!

Dhaage tod laao chandani se noor ke
Ghoonghat hi banalo roshini se noor ke

He made her stare at the moon and asked , "Tumhe pta hai Roshni sab ladke ladki se ye kehte hain main tumhe chaand-sitaare dunga?"

(You know roshni all guys say to a girl that i'll give you the moon and the stars)

She looked at him surprised and tilted her head as if asking him what he was upto?

Ah ah ah ah ah ah..
Dhaage tod laao chandani se noor ke

He went down on his knees and said , "Main tumhe wo chand nahin de sakta tumhe pta hai kyun?" 

(I can't give you that moon , you kmow why?)

She came on her knees too and he answered her unasked question by keeping his palm on her cheeks ,"Kyunki jo Roshni wo chand deta hai ,wo toh mere paas hi hai!"

(Because the light the moon gives , I already have that Roshni)

Sharma gai to aagosh mein lo
ho Saaaso se uljhi rahi meri saasein

She felt her eyes filling up with tears ,she just held onto his hand on her face and rested on it letting the tears to flow.

He made both of them get up and moved towards her , she moved back still in trance! That was when her feet collided with the curtains.

Bol Na Halke Halke
Bol Na Halke Halke
hooth se halke halke
bol na halke

She was about to fall but Sid held onto her and they both fell on the floor with the curtains covering them around , acting like a cocoon protecting them from the outside world!

Bol Na Halke Halke
Bol Na Halke Halke
hooth se halke halke
bol na halke

He leaned in to kiss her but ended up brushing his lips on her cheeks as she moved her face away!

He tried the same again but she turned her face away blushing pink , he kissed her other cheek this time.

Aa neend ka sauda karein
Ek khwaab de ek khwaab le

He faked anger and tried to get up but she held his face and went closer to him closing her eyes , surrendering to him!

He rolled her along , the curtains still covering them and at once picked her up taking her to the bed..

Ek khwaab to aankhon mein hai
Ek chand ke takiye tale

He laid her down when she came upon him. She hugged him tight trying to ease out all her nervousness and decided to give him his gift!

She put her hand below the pillow and took out a shawl and gave it to him. He saw it and smiled ,this was the best gift he could get.!

Kitne dino se yeh asmaan bhi
soya nahi hai
Isko sula de...

'SidNi' was written on the muffler with an heart around it. He made her lay beside him and made her wear the muffler!

He pulled her closer to him and hugged her tight. He wanted to thank her for such a wonderful gift and this was his way..

Bol Na Halke Halke
Bol Na Halke Halke
hooth se halke halke
bol na halke

She felt proud having him so close to her , she felt she was the most lucky girl..

She just held onto his hand and kissed it expressing her feelings , her happiness and the love she had for him.

Bol Na Halke Halke
Bol Na Halke Halke
hooth se halke halke
bol na halke

He felt her kissing his hand and smiled! He kissed her hair and took in her warmth..

He made her face him and looked deep in her eyes , his eyes bore into hers providing a sense of belonging to both of them.

Umrein lagi kehte hue
do lafaj the ek baat thi

He turned her and came above her. She blushed when he started opening his shirt's buttons but when he did the tears in her eyes could not stop at all!!

She moved her hands on his chest , just where her name had been tatooed , how much pain he must have felt alone made her cry..

Woh ek din sau saal ka
Sau saal ki woh raat thi

He looked at her and her tears were enough to make him realise she loved his gift! He kissed the tears away , saying he hated when she cried..

Then he kissed her cheeks saying he loved when she blushed for him , then her ears which always listened to the lovely things he had to say for her!

Kaise lage jo chupchap dono
Palpal mein puri sadiyan beetadein

He kissed on her neck next saying how he loved how she scolded him, she squirmed in desire and longing for him.

She then felt him kissing her nose and saying ," I just love you so much!" She laughed at his sentence and kissed him passionately on his lips.

Bol Na Halke Halke
Bol Na Halke Halke
hooth se halke halke
bol na halke

He responded back to the kiss holding her face in his hands , loving her as if she was the last thing he needed to live.

She moved over him , both still not breaking the kiss. He slowly looked at her closed eyes and opened the dori of her dress , pulling the sheet over them as they drowned in the pool of love!

Dhaage tod laao chandani se noor ke

Next morning , he got up and took in her sleeping form , her serene face made him want to be selfish and keep her away from the whole world forever!

She opened her eyes and saw him staring at her with a lost look , resting on his elbow. She realised she was covered in a bed-sheet and sub-conciously her hand went to hold the sheet together!

Sharma gai to aagosh mein lo

He smirked seeing her fidgeting even in front of her husband , he realised she was feeling embarrassed! She blushed at that moment..

ho Saaaso se uljhi rahi meri saasein

He held his arms open and she hid her face trying to hide her blush. They both realised they had understood each other's actions even before the other did it!

They truly were made for each orther.!!

Bol Na Halke Halke
Bol Na Halke Halke
hooth se halke halke
bol na halke

He hooked her up and took her to the balcony. He rested his chin on her shoulders and together they saw the beautiful morning transpiring in front of their eyes.

A morning which brought with it a sense of completeness! He embraced her fragrance in the same way she absorbed his soothing effect.

Two souls had become one and were no longer incomplete!!

--------------------

I hope this matches expectations..
Thanks for giving so much love to this 5S!! Edited by Starsfireflies - 8 years ago
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res 
Unres

While reading i was like"awww"☺️
Sidni and their gifts are awesome..tatoo and muffler😳
Omg!!! So many kisses in this one update..love it..😛
loved how he gave reason to each kiss..😆😎
Morning part was totally cute..😳
Sad thing is this was last part of this 5S..🤔 But anyways happy that u hav ended it with SR..😛
Edited by rachana10 - 8 years ago
A.Green thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rachana10

Unressed starry..😳
I won't repeat it again..maaf kar dijiye..😛

OMG R?? Maaf kar dijiye my god hindi and that too correct?? how come?😆
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres

Firstly, i actually love the song.. and i find vms made on my fav couple on this particular song!! 😳
Secondly, their gifts!! Haha i would have never thought that he would tatoo her name on his chest 😆 and she gave a muffler with SidNi.. very sweet! 😳 I loved that part in the balcony.. .and then the curtains wala.. that was superb... haha the rest was nice.. i liked their cute wala sr 😆😉😳 early morning scene.. she was shy.. lol 😛 them watching the beautiful morning together... very serene and a perfect ending to your fantasy wedding!! 😃
Edited by skinnypal - 8 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res
Unres

Wow ashu superb👏👏👏 I toh just loved it a lot...you know how much I love the song u choosed❤️ it brought so many many memories I heard the song while reading it😳 
And yeah my favorite line was when sid that "jo roshni wo chand deta hai..wo to mere pass hai" hayeee☺️

And yeah m not late this time😉
Edited by asyaarshilover - 8 years ago
A.Green thumbnail
Arre koi toh btao kaisa hai??
I hate this res😡
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Starsfireflies

I hate this res😡

Unressed😆
A.Green thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asyaarshilover

Res

Unres

Wow ashu superb👏👏👏 I toh just loved it a lot...you know how much I love the song u choosed❤️ it brought so many many memories I heard the song while reading it😳 
And yeah my favorite line was when sid that "jo roshni wo chand deta hai..wo to mere pass hai" hayeee☺️

And yeah m not late this time😉

Thank u aroo..😃 I know even i love the songEmbarrassed
I know even i was pleased with myself after that line..no u aren't late!!
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Starsfireflies

I hate this res😡

unressed... i was searching for the song to hear while reading that is why took time 😆