Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome update...
loved it...
do continue soon
SanaHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thnkksss alot for ur lovely and heart warming response... my dear friends..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

angelammuramshaasrarMariaakankshahumsafars_ky2Anamkhan126VirMan505Dark-BeautybloomieNICRONYasya789stutisinghaniaswethalovelyneitkaAPRIL14dinazzKaShforever06rinku95cuppypie121cuteariyawhitelilyzubiya92jeharshumadmadona...Shefa...ll_megha_llshah10...

Thnkks a lot 4 ur response...

O ya jst reminding u guyss...
tht i hve changed my username...!!!
frm sanalover to SanaHolic...πŸ˜‰
SanaHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
heyy guys...
so here's the nxt part of the story...
Hpe u like it..!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
AND ya this one IS specially dedicated to NICRONY
MY NI...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

so here we go...

ARIYA ""~~"" SACH YA HAQUEEKAT""~~""

last ending part...

after some hours sam who was getting vry vry worried abt riya's sudden dissapperanceπŸ˜•πŸ˜• recived a call...

lady: hello. is this Mr Sameer Damsingh Rathore speaking..????
sam: yes hw can i help u...??
lady: well sir ek ladki yahan par admit huyi hai cozz of an accident and i found ur num in her phone... and if main galat nahi hoon toh unka naam riya hai...😲

sAM: kya??????????????????????😲😲

part 4:πŸ˜‰

Sam: R u sure..!!!!! ki vo meri hi RIYA HAAN...??????????????? App kahan se bol rahe ho..????????????? jaldi bola na...!!!!! Aree chup ye ho...{ kud hi bolne ka chane hi nahi de raha hai ... bechara i can , upps no, WE can understand him hai naa...}

lady: Well sir; main ABCD hospital se hoon... vo ladki 30 mins pehle hamare yahan layi gayi hai... uss ke phone se aap ka num mila so main ne phone kar diya... plzz come fast sir...  she said understanding sam's condition...

Without wasting a second Sam spring out of his office but was interupted by arjun and liza... He shared the news and the duo were terified with the thought tht riya was again in danger...
They all went to the hospital together... During the way Liza called and informed choree abt the acci of riya... Choree were also vry panicked and samjunza & choree reached the hospital within few mins breaking al driving rules and limitations... there thy reached @ the sme time { total bakwass hai I KNOW .. i mean hw can thy reach @ the time cozz samjunza were already in thier way .. but its imp 4 the coming DHAMAKA...😲}
at the reception all werte presnt...

Sam to the lady : Excuse me [vry quick and in a strong voice] Mujhko yahan se call kiya gaya hai ki meri behan ka acci ho gaya hai aur yahan par admited hai... plzz bolye ki vo kahan hai...?????

Lady { well abhi yahan par ye lady{lady 1} nahi hai jisne sam ko call kiya .. lady1 ka shift khatam ho gaya tha so abhi ye koi aur hi lady hai...!! okii naa??? u guys got it..??}
okiii sir patient ka naam bataiye..

Shree : RIYA .
Riya Mukherjee... plzz jaldi kijiye...

lady after cheking in her computer : sir yahan par koi Riya mukherjee nahi hai...!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜•

Sam : wht... Damn it ...!!!!!!!!!! ye kaise ho sakta hai... muhjko toh yaho se phone aaya tha .. plzz ek bahr phir se chek kijiye naa... mayB u missed her name...

after cheking the lady reply does nt change... Sam who is already worried becomes vry vry angry now and starts shouting like a psycho accompanied with choree...

A girl who was already there crying😭😭😭 and praying for her little sister's welfare hears them and walks towards them to teach thm sme hospital rules as thy were shouting on the top of their lungs😑😑😑... On seeing their faces she was jst in total blackout... She remained like tht 4 sme seconds...
Sam : [ vry vry angrily] ye kaisa hospital hai..????????? patients ke bare main kuch bhi order main nahi hai...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The girl came back 2 her senses hearing sam's voice...

Girl: yahan par koi
Riya Mukherjee nahi hai...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uss ka asli naam Riya Kapoor hai..!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The gang faced the source of the voice and were shocked on seeing the person..😲

Sam ; AYESHA tum...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tum kaha kya kar rahi ho...???? aur tum meri { and he saw the others glaring @ him and corrected himself vry quickly} hamari RIYA ko jaanti hoo...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

Ayes: Haan sir.. main uss ko jaanti hoon .. bahot achi tarah se... Haina [looking towards shreeza ] Chillar party...

shreeza : were like 😲 and giving eachother a YE NAHI HO SAKTA HAI wala look... Jis sach ko vo hamesha se dun rahe the aaj unke samne main tha... Unki , Riya ki AAYU DI unke samne thi...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayesha : haan tum dono ne the samjha main hi tumari Aayu Di hoon..!!!! Batana toh chahati thi par main jaanti thi ki agar main bata de thi toh tum log Riya ko aapne routine se nahi nikal pate..!!!! cozz at the time she was dead 4 all of us... even me...

Sam realised wht Ayes was talking abt...
Sam: toh Riya ki BEHAN ho..!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uski aayu Di...!!!!!! Issi liye jab bhi vo tumko aur shreeza ko computers se daant kate dekh thi thi tak sad ho gati thi..{ told u guys abt the cameras' history alreafy naa so plzz chek it if u forgot ...}

shree:...
...TO BE CONTINUED...😈

Pata hai pata hai ki aap log R gonna kill me 4 ending this part like this...so precap se thora maska laga rahe hai hum..

PRECAP :-
Riya-Ayesha relationship
shreeza + other ETF members" reaction...
and also choreeya"s soo waited conversation...

plzz drop ur respective likes and lamba wala comments else i wnt update the story soon ... Maa kasam...😳

Edited by SanaHolic - 8 years ago