ONCE Gautam Ahuja, NOW Amit Tandon

Posted: 8 years ago
Once Some criticizd on Gautam's acting... We hate Adi soo much that tym... Y?? i knw its only bcaz of that child's brilliant acting... but he faced so many criticisms like he dont knw how to act! But still I believe He is a good actor. I felt hatred towards Adi Once. I cried with him then...Now feeling happy like him... Gautam excuted well all the emotionz..

Now Its AMIT TANDON who is facing such undeserved Criticisms.. Its started frm his very beginning scene where he expressed Subbu's tragic and guilty state thru his eyes itself...I wonder y such a great actor facing these much criticisms...!
Is it bcaz he is playing ishu's ex,?
Is it bcaz he came in the absence of Raman?
Is it bcaz he replaced the original actor??

I Dont knw how much people agree with my words.. But I am strongly stand with my opinion about his acting...
no one is against amit BT after watching today episode if u said he is a great actor then I have nothing to say
No. It's because he has always been a worthless actor. -_- How hard is it to comprehend that people can appreciate good acting? 
"Undeserved criticism"-ROFL. If Amit Tandon is a decent actor then I am Batman, it's not even about subjective opinion anymore. A bad actor is a bad actor, no matter how wonderful etc he may be. 
They should've stuck with the original Subbu who played Nihal In Bhabhi, he was actually decent unlike a horrible actor like Tandon. 
It's nothing personal. He just can't act. If you think he can act, well then, you are easily impressed. 
Edited

"Is it bcaz he is playing ishu's ex,?
Is it bcaz he replaced the original actor?? "

First things first, this is just your wild assumptions. Sorry to say, I find it very silly.

Let's look at why:

Anurag aka Param tried to rape Ishita.
Param also  has come in absence of Raman to fill his void.
The original actor acted just a mere 1-2 min scene, no one remembers him as Subbu after AT's inclusion.

In first two points, no one had "unjustifed" criticism/bashing against Param that he tried to rape Ishita or just a few days ago came to fill Raman's void. In fact eveyone praised his acting last year and in Raman's absence, when he made a come back , everyone was so elated. So it is ONLY related to acting.

Another example can be counted as Mani who stood in between Ishita and Raman. He created lots of havoc in IshRa's life as a couple, his character and the track focusing him both were poorly sketched and executed. Yet viewers had criticized the character Mani but not the actor. Sumeet Sachdev wasn't very great, he was average but as far as my memory is concerned, I never saw anyone saying he couldn't act. So what went wrong with Amit?

Well, the answer is simple, Amit Tandon can't act. He is not a newbie, had acted in multiple daily soaps before but he was never termed as a "great actor". In fact his first show Kaisa Ye Pyar, he wasn't very good at acting, he was okayish. He was often criticized for his acting because the protagonist was as good as Iqbal Khan. For that reason, later he was turned into a negative character from the parallel lead.  Since then he was never really praised for his acting prowess.

Now when it comes to YHM, he's gone worse. He is in YHM for almost a month now but his acting is degrading day by day. If anyone watches his acting tonight, he/she will have to accept it was pure crap and it is NOT for the first time. This guy hardly moves his facial muscle to give an expression.

"Its started frm his very beginning scene where he expressed Subbu's tragic and guilty state thru his eyes itself.." Really? It may be ur POV and I respect that.But I clearly remember that scene where I saw Raman was aptly expressive portraying tragedy and pain where Subbu was just bland, totally off. Even at that time  many forum members said  that Subbu was just pretending, that's why proper emotions from his side was missing.

Gautam's case is very different. I believe if he acts as a pure negative character like Adi again, he will go wrong again. Because pure evil Adi was an unrealistic character in the first place  and it's not easy for a  12 year old boy to portray such multiple shaded shady character. Now Adi no longer portrays such unrealistic evil character, so his acting turns out to be very fine.

In case of Amit, it's nothing like that. He just can't enact some simple scenes. If you want I can give you detailed analysis of his acting on such mundane scenes which an average actor should easily pull off. Sadly, he failed numerous times. And, today's episode proved that he missed the train now.

Edited by DiyaRathore - 8 years ago
lol he can't act, I have seen him in kaisa yeh pyar hai and he was a terrible actor there as well.
For me, I had so much expectation for subbu and ishita past being shown and what happened is they decided to pair him off with simi,  that is such a turn off for me, why does he have to be a part of the family.  It is the cvs which contribute to our dislike, we haven't  warm up to him and they have already messed  up.
I guess also we are use to seeing great acting and his not up to standard in my opinion and even if he got better, his got history with ishita so no matter what it will effect how I see him.
It's too unrealistic.  Yeah, punjabis,  we're not dying to marry these tamilians.  It's not as common as they are portraying it to be.
Originally posted by Lechocolat

It's too unrealistic. Yeah, punjabis, we're not dying to marry these tamilians. It's not as common as they are portraying it to be.

😲 I think u mistakenly post this comment..Its not related with my Topic... but the phrase "these Tamilians" is not seeming gud. may be its my MU
Originally posted by DiyaRathore

Edited

"Is it bcaz he is playing ishu's ex,?
Is it bcaz he replaced the original actor?? "

First things first, this is just your wild assumptions. Sorry to say, I find it very silly.

Let's look at why:

Anurag aka Param tried to rape Ishita.
Param also  has come in absence of Raman to fill his void.
The original actor acted just a mere 1-2 min scene, no one remembers him as Subbu after AT's inclusion.

In first two points, no one had "unjustifed" criticism/bashing against Param that he tried to rape Ishita or just a few days ago came to fill Raman's void. In fact eveyone praised his acting last year and in Raman's absence, when he made a come back , everyone was so elated. So it is ONLY related to acting.

Another example can be counted as Mani who stood in between Ishita and Raman. He created lots of havoc in IshRa's life as a couple, his character and the track focusing him both were poorly sketched and executed. Yet viewers had criticized the character Mani but not the actor. Sumeet Sachdev wasn't very great, he was average but as far as my memory is concerned, I never saw anyone saying he couldn't act. So what went wrong with Amit?

Well, the answer is simple, Amit Tandon can't act. He is not a newbie, had acted in multiple daily soaps before but he was never termed as a "great actor". In fact his first show Kaisa Ye Pyar, he wasn't very good at acting, he was okayish. He was often criticized for his acting because the protagonist was as good as Iqbal Khan. For that reason, later he was turned into a negative character from the parallel lead.  Since then he was never really praised for his acting prowess.

Now when it comes to YHM, he's gone worse. He is in YHM for almost a month now but his acting is degrading day by day. If anyone watches his acting tonight, he/she will have to accept it was pure crap and it is NOT for the first time. This guy hardly moves his facial muscle to give an expression.

"Its started frm his very beginning scene where he expressed Subbu's tragic and guilty state thru his eyes itself.." Really? It may be ur POV and I respect that.But I clearly remember that scene where I saw Raman was aptly expressive portraying tragedy and pain where Subbu was just bland, totally off. Even at that time  many forum members said  that Subbu was just pretending, that's why proper emotions from his side was missing.

Gautam's case is very different. I believe if he acts as a pure negative character like Adi again, he will go wrong again. Because pure evil Adi was an unrealistic character in the first place  and it's not easy for a  12 year old boy to portray such multiple shaded shady character. Now Adi no longer portrays such unrealistic evil character, so his acting turns out to be very fine.

In case of Amit, it's nothing like that. He just can't enact some simple scenes. If you want I can give you detailed analysis of his acting on such mundane scenes which an average actor should easily pull off. Sadly, he failed numerous times. And, today's episode proved that he missed the train now.

👏 👏👏
Bang on. I wanted to witre something too but you've covered it all.