Durga Devi PATEL

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So the Surname PATEL is her husbands' name. If the family hates him so much why didn't DD change her last name also she bought up Roshni with that name? Well, that's weird. But coming to the epi, loved SidNi scene. Love the dialogue, "you're hot, ready to be caught".😉  Lmao Sid was funny, flirting with his ex wife. Roshni should be careful because if he can flirt with her then he can flirt with anyone near future. Nani was awesome as always, teaming up with raj but they should patch up SidNi rather than giving high 5 to each other. Then they can give high 5 to each other and we will also join them. What happen to all the patels enjoying the party and forgot to pick their mom up. But thank god, raj was the one who told Nani everything because if it was some one else, they would have exaggerated the situation even more and blame Sid. Loved DuShi dance. 😉

My reaction when Roshni told Sid to stay away from her family matters 😡 How can she say that to our Sid. 😭 When he is ready to do anything for her and her family.

Loved how Nani gave back to roshni that she gets to conclusion without finding out the truth, which was needed because I thought she learned her lesson in 3 months staying with Sid but I guess not. 😡

Edited by paru10 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
pasting my comment from another post
loved the sidni flirting
dd shiv dance was good
dd roshni face off was excellent
loved how naani controlled the matter
shiv roshni scene was touching 
sid did not have much to do today 
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paru10

So the Surname PATEL is her husbands' name. If the family hates him so much why didn't DD change her last name also she bought up Roshni with that name? Well, that's weird. But coming to the epi, loved SidNi scene. Love the dialogue, "you're hot, ready to be caught".😉  Lmao Sid was funny, flirting with his ex wife. Roshni should be careful because if he can flirt with her then he can flirt with anyone near future. Nani was awesome as always, teaming up with raj but they should patch up SidNi rather than giving high 5 to each other. Then they can give high 5 to each other and we will also join them. What happen to all the patels enjoying the party and forgot to pick their mom up. But thank god, raj was the one who told Nani everything because if it was some one else, they would have exaggerated the situation even more and blame Sid. Loved DuShi dance. 😉

My reaction when Roshni told Sid to stay away from her family matters 😡 How can she say that to our Sid. 😭 When he is ready to do anything for her and her family.

Loved how Nani gave back to roshni that she gets to conclusion without finding out the truth, which was needed because I thought she learned her lesson in 3 months staying with Sid but I guess not. 😡

The fact that Sid can flirt with Roshni scares me, hope they won't introduce a new girl for him.after patch up I don't have any problem with a new girl.

I just want Sidni back together asap.
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: afghangirl

The fact that Sid can flirt with Roshni scares me, hope they won't introduce a new girl for him.after patch up I don't have any problem with a new girl.

I just want Sidni back together asap.

This is exactly want we ALLL want. Can we please tweet the creatives and let them know that we want SidNi reunion and then they can do whatever they want to do.
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ I don't think so he will flirt with anyone else BUT roshni.. and even if he does flirt with another girl it will be to make roshni jealous! Anyway, i am liking their flirting .. and i hope we get more of those.. would love to see them!!