India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Durga Devi PATEL

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
So the Surname PATEL is her husbands' name. If the family hates him so much why didn't DD change her last name also she bought up Roshni with that name? Well, that's weird. But coming to the epi, loved SidNi scene. Love the dialogue, "you're hot, ready to be caught".Wink  Lmao Sid was funny, flirting with his ex wife. Roshni should be careful because if he can flirt with her then he can flirt with anyone near future. Nani was awesome as always, teaming up with raj but they should patch up SidNi rather than giving high 5 to each other. Then they can give high 5 to each other and we will also join them. What happen to all the patels enjoying the party and forgot to pick their mom up. But thank god, raj was the one who told Nani everything because if it was some one else, they would have exaggerated the situation even more and blame Sid. Loved DuShi dance. Wink

My reaction when Roshni told Sid to stay away from her family matters Angry How can she say that to our Sid. Cry When he is ready to do anything for her and her family.

Loved how Nani gave back to roshni that she gets to conclusion without finding out the truth, which was needed because I thought she learned her lesson in 3 months staying with Sid but I guess not. Angry

Edited by paru10 - 11 May 2015 at 12:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

afghangirlrosesidniYD.AH

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
pasting my comment from another post
loved the sidni flirting
dd shiv dance was good
dd roshni face off was excellent
loved how naani controlled the matter
shiv roshni scene was touching 
sid did not have much to do today 
afghangirl IF-Rockerz
afghangirl
afghangirl

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru10

So the Surname PATEL is her husbands' name. If the family hates him so much why didn't DD change her last name also she bought up Roshni with that name? Well, that's weird. But coming to the epi, loved SidNi scene. Love the dialogue, "you're hot, ready to be caught".Wink  Lmao Sid was funny, flirting with his ex wife. Roshni should be careful because if he can flirt with her then he can flirt with anyone near future. Nani was awesome as always, teaming up with raj but they should patch up SidNi rather than giving high 5 to each other. Then they can give high 5 to each other and we will also join them. What happen to all the patels enjoying the party and forgot to pick their mom up. But thank god, raj was the one who told Nani everything because if it was some one else, they would have exaggerated the situation even more and blame Sid. Loved DuShi dance. Wink

My reaction when Roshni told Sid to stay away from her family matters Angry How can she say that to our Sid. Cry When he is ready to do anything for her and her family.

Loved how Nani gave back to roshni that she gets to conclusion without finding out the truth, which was needed because I thought she learned her lesson in 3 months staying with Sid but I guess not. Angry

The fact that Sid can flirt with Roshni scares me, hope they won't introduce a new girl for him.after patch up I don't have any problem with a new girl.

I just want Sidni back together asap.
Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by afghangirl

Originally posted by paru10

The fact that Sid can flirt with Roshni scares me, hope they won't introduce a new girl for him.after patch up I don't have any problem with a new girl.

I just want Sidni back together asap.

This is exactly want we ALLL want. Can we please tweet the creatives and let them know that we want SidNi reunion and then they can do whatever they want to do.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afghangirl

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
^ I don't think so he will flirt with anyone else BUT roshni.. and even if he does flirt with another girl it will be to make roshni jealous! Anyway, i am liking their flirting .. and i hope we get more of those.. would love to see them!! 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top