Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
okay today i cant resist myself from making this post! first of all! Bonnie & Arjun! like seriously??😲  iam i only one who is thinking that bonnie is arj's sister?? any ways moving on i thought i wont like arj making moive on sam bcz itz quite akward but suprisingly tat was the part i loved d most.. i telling u arj want to take revenge on sam bcz of sam's bro he too tinks sam is responsible for his death..!!

anyways Arjun reminds me of a play which i read "Playboy of the western world" πŸ˜† like seriously one place he is hooking up with bonnie & other side he is woowing sam! so Arjun is playboy of the western world"πŸ˜† anyways in te end i think e will realise tat its nt sam's mistake & will madly fall in loe with her😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The way they showed Arjun -Bonnie.. i dnt think they are siblings.. Yes in the video Arjun showed Sam's best part.. good he didn't record the sari tying part πŸ˜†
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bonie & arjun...nahiii...a nahi ho sakta..haha its clear dat arjun is using bonie..
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I didn't realize that Bonnie and Arjun would have a relationship of sorts but Saturday's precap did make me think they knew each other from before because it didn't seem like Arjun would just lay out his cards in front of a stranger like that.it seems like Bonnie might be a little possessive and seemed upset when she thought there could be more between SamArj

Bonnie's words on seeing love in the pictures and not hate seems foreshadowing of his future turmoil. There's going to be a lot of heartbreak for sure on all sides.Edited by soni595 - 8 years ago
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hola pri! Bonnie n Arj rnt siblings dearie! Thy r an item so to say! Hehe But I'm sure he is just using her for gathering intel against Sam...

N yeah his motives atleast as of now looks like it's related to that accident... But God knows who was involved ... I'm gng mad guessing!

But anyway he is clever... I was telling nah he will end the video in a way she looks like the heroine of his story! Cunning plot to turn everything on her n since her mom praised her albeit reluctantly, sam won't be able to refuse it now... Sneaky!Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 8 years ago
-Cara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bonnie doesn't give me that sister types vibes. To me, she looked more of a clingy girlfriend. 
I feel Arjun has some personal vendatta against Khannas and that's why he is targetting Bird Song. It has nothing to do with Jai's death.
Arjun has Bonnie and Sam.. And on the other hand Bonnie has Arjun and Neil.. I thought she was attracted to Neil.. Hence the scene where neil asks her to take her shirt off..what a mess! 
Originally posted by: Rihan05

The way they showed Arjun -Bonnie.. i dnt think they are siblings.. Yes in the video Arjun showed Sam's best part.. good he didn't record the sari tying part πŸ˜†

That and d scenes where he was lost in her eyes is just for him! πŸ˜‰ He too needs sm Flash back scenes to cry upon nah wen he falls gor her?! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: -Cara-

Bonnie doesn't give me that sister types vibes. To me, she looked more of a clingy girlfriend.

I feel Arjun has some personal vendatta against Khannas and that's why he is targetting Bird Song. It has nothing to do with Jai's death.
Arjun has Bonnie and Sam.. And on the other hand Bonnie has Arjun and Neil.. I thought she was attracted to Neil.. Hence the scene where neil asks her to take her shirt off..what a mess!

Oh Bonnie is jus checking out all the hot guys! Jo bhi milega chalega types! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-Cara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Oh Bonnie is jus checking out all the hot guys! Jo bhi milega chalega types! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Poor Teji..No matter how many buttons of his shirt he opens, Bonnie is not gonna spare a glance to himπŸ˜†
Edited by -Cara- - 8 years ago
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rihan05

he must hae recorded in is personal ph to watch it later in privateπŸ˜›πŸ˜†