Extended promo 10x22 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
I m so upset right now I feel like frying Carver in holy oil. I may never look at SPN in the same way. 💔 I m done man. I'll just stick around for J2 .
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

I m so upset right now I feel like frying Carver in holy oil. I may never look at SPN in the same way. 💔 I m done man. I'll just stick around for J2 .

I'm not upset. Upset would be an understatement. I'm just gravely disappointed and depressed. The only show I watch, the only show I probably love the most is on the verge on dying its death. Or already has? I always knew the day I don't like anyone anymore on this show, the day I begin to look at the Winchesters in a way I can't even explain it myself, the day I begin to feel this show should better end than be ruined beyond imagination and recognition would be the day I'm done. I swear, it feels like that day has arrived. 🥺 Although, I'll stick around for J2 as well, I hate the fact that I'm sticking around for the cast/actors and not the show/characters. I JUST HATE IT. 😳

PS Look at the irony of the situation. Few days back, it were you who pulled me back into this and today, you feel done too. 
I didn't know Dean will start wishing for Sam's death. Carver just threw out everything that made SPN for me. I don't know whether to cry or laugh. How bizzarre has this whole thing turn into. But yeah the epi was good. Like you know watchable and exciting and something. But their relationship is butchered and will stay that for me. 
Will Dean become Death or a Reaper.❓
You watched the episode already? ^^
I haven't. I don't want to, I can't, I don't know. 😳
It was a ok episode. You won't miss much if u skip the epi. But it was exciting too kinda. Some scenes were good. One scene was a nightmare.It was just there to build up tension 
I can't handle my favourite characters and their relationship being butchered. 🥺
downloading epi
i m scared to watc the finale
kya pata kya ho jaye😲
Originally posted by .annihilation.

I can't handle my favourite characters and their relationship being butchered. 🥺

They were being butchered for a long time. We kept reasoning with it. I can't anymore. 😆

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

They were being butchered for a long time. We kept reasoning with it. I can't anymore. 😆

That just 🥺 X infinity. I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE. 😳