India-Forums

Sidyali-FF Destiny will bring us together. chapter:5 updated on Page3

leocious Groupbie
leocious
leocious

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Hey guys I am new in the forum and I gonna write sidyali ff for the first time hope you guys will like it! Smile

Character Sketch

Siyali Malhotra: A diva, Rich and pampered kid , She is a fashionsta , has a style and attitude on which many guys are crazy and they can go to any extend to impress her but she don't give a damn to anyguy. She bbelieves that what is best for her will come on a Perfect moment. She has 3 best friends Parth , niti and utkarsh , she loves them and can do anything for them.

Parth Samthan: A rich spoilt brat , he is tall , dark and handsome and girls are crazy for him , he don't like to talk much to others except his friends , He has a Bestest friend siyali and 2 best friends niti and utkarsh.he loves his mom and his friends more than anything in the world , his mom is a businesswoman. He has a girlfriend Yaana.

Utkarsh Rajput: Twin Brother of Sid, He is rich , cute and adorable ! He is very innocent , he loves his friends and family, has a secret crush on Krissan.

Niti Sharma: Richi rich , cute , bubly and sweet girl.

Sidharth Rajput: A spoilt brat , pampered kid like siyali , he is hot , cute and changes girls like clothes , he has a new girl in his life everyday. He loves his brother , his best friends are ayaz and charlie. Girls go gaga for him.

Krissan Baretto: rich , fashionista and is crazy for sid but he don't pay attention to her .jealous of siyali.

Charlie Chauhan: Rich , Handsome and casonova kinda guy , best friend of sid.

Ayaz Ahmed: A cute , handsome , rich yet a simple sweet guy , he cares for everyone and understands sid very well.

Anvesha Rajput: sid and uttu's grandma , a noble lady :-) she has many schools and colleges in India. She is the principal of the India's best school warrior high. She loves both of grandsons a lot and want them to be like their dad and study in warrior high.

Veebha Anand: A Us return Hotie , she has a charm that can kill many , she is rich and beautiful , she is siyali's friend.

Urmila Rajput: sid and utkarsh's mom , vice principal of warrior high.
So guys this is the character sketch should I continue ?
Please give your views.

Edited by leocious - 29 May 2015 at 4:16am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry_vrushanKinni1sidyaliforevacooljav1234..krystalarsha_simranWhisperOfDreamspia.raha-silentbang-..DamonCrazy..

cooljav1234 Senior Member
cooljav1234
cooljav1234

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Liked it do continue Thumbs Up plzz 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leocious

sidyaliforeva Groupbie
sidyaliforeva
sidyaliforeva

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Nice one...
Like it...
Update soon plzzz...
Will be waiting for it eagerlySmile...
leocious Groupbie
leocious
leocious

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Chapter:1
Malhotra Mansion

A beautiful girl was sleeping peacefully in her princess kinda bed in a large Beautifully designed bedroom , it was no less than a bedroom of a royal princess , suddenly someone came and draw her curtains run rays hit her face and the chirping of birds disturbed her beautiful sleep , 
Siyali: Nupur Aunty let me sleep na Sleepy
(Nupur Aunty was Siyali's nanny since her chilhood she took care of siyali's care very well after her mother's death , siyali loved her and she too loved siyali)
Nupur Aunty: Nae Princess ab buht hua , Chaliye Uthiye aap. 
Siyali Woke up and her Bed was Surrounded fully with  gift boxes , teddy's and many more gifts. It was Siyali's Birthday.
Nupur Aunty: Happy Birthday Princess , May God Bless you with so many success and Long Life ! she hugged siyali , siyali hugged her back

Siyali Excitedly: Wow , So many gifts , thankyou Nupur aunty. I love you Party
Nupur Aunty: yeh tou kuch bhi nai hai , Aap ke dad Aapka wait karrhe hain , Go and Freshen up and come Down.
Siyali: Okay , just give me some time Smile
Nupur aunty smiled: okay come fast Smile

Siyali went to take a bath , she got freshen up and wore a beautiful kneelength white and yellow dress with a black belt below her chest , a black Funky Necklace , a watch in her wrist and black heels she was Looking damn hot and beautiful.

Siyali went downstairs , Her dad was waiting for her 
Siyali: Dad Smile
Mr Malhotra: Happy Birthday my Princess , Dad loves you sweetheart! 
Siyali: I love you too Dad. and where is my Grand Gift.?? she said demandingly 
Mr MAlhotra: Princess you have to wait for that Till we can have break fast.
They had there break fast , and Mr Malhotra Blind folded her eyes. he took her outside and Siyali was super excited! 
Siyali: Dad , can i open my eyes now ? please !! she said cutely 
Mr Malhotra Opened her eyes and siyali was completey suprised , it was a brand new BMW i8 in red colour siyali was super duper happy.
Siyali: Wow!! Thankyou Dad , thankyou thankyou thankyou she junmped in joy and hugged her father.
Mr Malhotra Hugged her back and went, meanwhile Parth came in his black Audi A8. 

He hugged siyali tightly and wished her!
Parth: Happy Birthday my stupid girl! Tongue
Siyali hit him playfully: Okay so nikalo mera gift ?
Parth: woah ! gift na log mangte nhn hain , un ko diya jaata hai LOL
Siyali: What do you mean by Log ? woh dusre log hain aur main siyali!Wink she said with a wink!
Parth: okay okay ! but for your gift you have to wait till evening ! 
Siyali: What! Ouch Cryitna saara wait ?
Parth: han baba ! it's a grand surprise you know ! and jab tum dekhogi na you will be fully shocked , surprised , happy and jump in pleasure and etc etc Star
Siyali: Wow man ! agar grand surprise hai tou i can wait !Wink

Niti and utkarsh also came and jumped towards siyali and hugged her 

niti and uttu in unison : Happy Birthday saroo ama Big smile
( They teased siyali by the name saroo ama ) LOL
Siyali: kese friends ho tum log wish bhi theek se nhn karte and she make a fake sad face Cry
They all Talked some time , laughed and teased each other and then siyali said
Siyali: parth do you remember something?
Parth: jockingly ! ya i remember it's your 18th birthday!
Siyali: uffo ! not that idiot! you promised me that we will go to shopping this week so now it's time to fulfill your promise Wink
Parth: i said this week , not your birthday! Confused
Siyali: But it's my birthday na so you have to do whatever i want ! else i will not talk to you Ouch
Parth: okay okay saroo ama , since it's your birthday so i will have to fulfill the promise. chalo let's go and we will have our lunch at my place.
All three noded okay and went.
Parth was driving , uttu in front seat and siyali and niti in back seats.

They all landed to the mall and went inside , parth said yaana is also arriving so he will wait for her outside and come, all three nodded and went.

Parth was waiting for his Gf and finally a beautiful girl getting out of her car , she looked hot , beautiful , stunning in a knee lengh floral dress and heels , parth's eye went on her and he got lost for a minute in mesmerizing her beauty.! his thoughts were disturbed when some one called him 

Parth  , parth and it was non other than yaana.

Yaana: where are you lost parth ?
Parth: smiled , nothing i was waiting for you.
Yaana: where are utkarsh , siyali and niti ?
Parth: they are inside , come let's go.
they went inside ,yaana wished siyali , parth and utkarsh were checking blazers , t, shirts and jeans for them and siyali , niti and yaana were cheking gowns , and they bought many dresses and went to checkout counter to pay the pay , parth and siyali standing together as a girl also came to pay her bill 

Siyali: veebha ? 
Veebha: Siyali 
and they both hugged each other , parth realised this was the same girl which he saw outside wihile waiting for yaana.
Siyali: veebha , you in india ? kab ? i mean why you did'nt told me ?
Veebha : so sorry siyali , i came here suddenly so didn'nt got to tell anyone. by the way you look so beautifull and wait today is ur birthday na ?
Siyali: ya Smile
veebha: happy birthday darling!
Parth was again lost in her.
Siyali: oh i forgot to introduce my friends , parth
He didn't listened as he was lost in veebha's beauty
Siyali again: parth ? she waved her hand in front of his eyes
Parth's thought again got disturbed
Parth: han ? kiya?
Siyali: kahan kho gye ? acha choro meet my friend veebha , she lives in US and she came here recently.
Parth and veebha shook their hands and both smiled meanwhile yaana , niti and uttu came and veebha met them
Veebha paid her bill and went
They too paid their bill and went to parth's home for lunch.
it was a big , 3 storey Home beautifully designed by country's best  designers and architects.
They went lunch was ready with siyali's favourite meals , as he already informed his cooks to make lunch.

Parth: so this lunch is dedicated to the most beautiful  birthday girl.
Siyali:awww and hugged him he too hugged her back.
And here yaana got little jealous and insecure but still she didn't said anything and thought that she will talk to parth about it later. 
they were enjoying the lunch as 
A cute and pretty teenage girl ages almost 15 came downstairs and shouted happy birthday siyali diii!!!! she came and hugged siyali from back.
Siyali: thankyou princess and kissed her cheek.
(The girl was anaya , parth's sister , parth loved her so much )
Anaya also joined them.

they enjoyed their lunch and were enjoying gossips , laughes and jokes together.

Precap: Siyali's grand Birthday bash by uttu , parth and niti.
Sid and siyali's nok jhok LOL
So here's the chapter 1 guys hope you like it. 
Thanks Smile

Edited by leocious - 11 May 2015 at 10:10pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

zaryabnaqvisidyaliforevacooljav1234anki01..krystalarsha_simranWhisperOfDreams-silentbang-

sidyaliforeva Groupbie
sidyaliforeva
sidyaliforeva

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Nyc one...waiting for sid's entry
Update soon...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leocious

arsha_simran IF-Dazzler
arsha_simran
arsha_simran

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:38pm | IP Logged