anu, please no more lying to rajat

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
anu is once again on a mission . mission kaajal. i am sure she will go to any lengths to find out the story behind kaajal.
anu everthing is ok but no more lying to rajat  about anything. he trusts you. he believes that whatever you say and do is ultimately right . he may not agree with you on certain things but has never stopped you from doing anything. so in this mission and on anything in the future do not hide things from him

he does not need to be protected . he is not a child he has as much told you that and also told you that hiding others faults amounts to encouraging them to do it further.so even when you have no proof against kaajal , just keep him informed about what u r doing

somehow i have a gut feeling that you are going to get into trouble this time and you may need him on your side. do not hide things from him and then expect him to support you. keep him in the know about what u r doing and  actually include him in your mission it will be fun to watch both of you doing jasoosi .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Nice post Radhika.
Spoilers say that Anu will search about Kajal..she'll go to her origion place..and ask ppl. 

Anu .plz take care of Rajat. I want to see AnuRaj romance before I die.๐Ÿ˜ญ
Radhika_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

Nice post Radhika.

Spoilers say that Anu will search about Kajal..she'll go to her origion place..and ask ppl. 

Anu .plz take care of Rajat. I want to see AnuRaj romance before I die.๐Ÿ˜ญ

anu mata in full jasoosi mode . but hope she will confide in rajat
Edited by Radhika_r - 8 years ago
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
for this week i dot think she will lie to rajat abt going to karnal but she can surely not inform him abt which he will enquire afterwards and m sure kaajal's plan to create mu between anuraj will surely fail because rajat loves her to much to misunderstand her and at the end all he becomes is MR. ALWAYS UNDERSTANDING!!!๐Ÿ˜”
Radhika_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: poorva22

for this week i dot think she will lie to rajat abt going to karnal but she can surely not inform him abt which he will enquire afterwards and m sure kaajal's plan to create mu between anuraj will surely fail because rajat loves her to much to misunderstand her and at the end all he becomes is MR. ALWAYS UNDERSTANDING!!!๐Ÿ˜”

Pooru anu mata lucky hai yaar. Hum sabko bhi Mr always understanding, and Mr hot and handsome chahiye yaar
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhika_r

Pooru anu mata lucky hai yaar. Hum sabko bhi Mr always understanding, and Mr hot and handsome chahiye yaar

haa๐Ÿ˜ƒ ek secret bataati hu that even my father is the best combo of the two isiliye main bi aisi demand kar rahi hu and for anu log sach bolte hai jiske paas jo hota hai usko uski value nahi pata hoti!๐Ÿ’”
Ashakalyani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superb post radhika...i want anu to include rajat in dis MISSION KAAJAL...
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post radhu!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ sorry for late reply yesterday was having head ache!! as for today's episode i dont think anu will hide anything from rajat anymore๐Ÿ˜ณ
Radhika_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrividhya

nice post radhu!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ sorry for late reply yesterday was having head ache!! as for today's episode i dont think anu will hide anything from rajat anymore๐Ÿ˜ณ

hi shri nice to have u back in action.  yup u r right.i dont think she will lie to rajat anymore