India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

anu, please no more lying to rajat

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
anu is once again on a mission . mission kaajal. i am sure she will go to any lengths to find out the story behind kaajal.
anu everthing is ok but no more lying to rajat  about anything. he trusts you. he believes that whatever you say and do is ultimately right . he may not agree with you on certain things but has never stopped you from doing anything. so in this mission and on anything in the future do not hide things from him

he does not need to be protected . he is not a child he has as much told you that and also told you that hiding others faults amounts to encouraging them to do it further.so even when you have no proof against kaajal , just keep him informed about what u r doing

somehow i have a gut feeling that you are going to get into trouble this time and you may need him on your side. do not hide things from him and then expect him to support you. keep him in the know about what u r doing and  actually include him in your mission it will be fun to watch both of you doing jasoosi .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0Ashakalyanishrividhyaawida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Nice post Radhika.
Spoilers say that Anu will search about Kajal..she'll go to her origion place..and ask ppl. 

Anu .plz take care of Rajat. I want to see AnuRaj romance before I die.Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0VJholic

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Nice post Radhika.
Spoilers say that Anu will search about Kajal..she'll go to her origion place..and ask ppl. 

Anu .plz take care of Rajat. I want to see AnuRaj romance before I die.Cry

anu mata in full jasoosi mode . but hope she will confide in rajat

Edited by Radhika_r - 11 May 2015 at 6:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

Cinnamon_Kisses IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
for this week i dot think she will lie to rajat abt going to karnal but she can surely not inform him abt which he will enquire afterwards and m sure kaajal's plan to create mu between anuraj will surely fail because rajat loves her to much to misunderstand her and at the end all he becomes is MR. ALWAYS UNDERSTANDING!!!Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0VJholicawida

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorva22

for this week i dot think she will lie to rajat abt going to karnal but she can surely not inform him abt which he will enquire afterwards and m sure kaajal's plan to create mu between anuraj will surely fail because rajat loves her to much to misunderstand her and at the end all he becomes is MR. ALWAYS UNDERSTANDING!!!Unhappy

Pooru anu mata lucky hai yaar. Hum sabko bhi Mr always understanding, and Mr hot and handsome chahiye yaar
Cinnamon_Kisses IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika_r

Originally posted by poorva22

Pooru anu mata lucky hai yaar. Hum sabko bhi Mr always understanding, and Mr hot and handsome chahiye yaar

haaBig smile ek secret bataati hu that even my father is the best combo of the two isiliye main bi aisi demand kar rahi hu and for anu log sach bolte hai jiske paas jo hota hai usko uski value nahi pata hoti!Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VJholic

Ashakalyani IF-Dazzler
Ashakalyani
Ashakalyani

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
superb post radhika...i want anu to include rajat in dis MISSION KAAJAL...
shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged
nice post radhu!!!Big smile sorry for late reply yesterday was having head ache!! as for today's episode i dont think anu will hide anything from rajat anymoreEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0VJholic

Go to top