Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

McLeodganj D3: Dejavu... 11.5.2015 (Page 2)

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Ani! Your gifs LOL They always give me a new perspective to the scenes..GeekLOL
Loved the episode. Fight scene though LOL I can't help but laugh at that, poor Aahil but I just ened up laughing LOL Plus we got to see a next level of her 'feelings towards this stranger"...

Thing about "illogical set ups" Hmm I think I guessed that too. Why did Shaad sleep on the couch, shouldn't it be HER. Instead both the guys slept and she was left praying...ConfusedLOL

Nevertheless, as far as we are getting awesome Junoon, I am cool LOL

Sanam becomes SANAM with her Aahil! So no worries if she acts Jannat with Shaad. Ugh! That guy irritates the hell outta me!Sleepy  Multiple personality disorder, you never know amnesia might do that too as per the CVs and their wish to dumb down everyone maybe..Stern Smile

So some nice flashbacks and hand holding and grabbing too...I mean hand grabbing LOLROFL There's time for that, and the latest KV's IV about going bold..keeps wandering in my mind...*shrugs* TongueLOL

Loved the episdode. The NIGHT might turn out the NIGHT for her. Day Dreaming

Prags !!

That scene left me in a strange feeling.

The way she was fussing and upset over Shaad and he cupping her face ...I mean her real husband is RIGHT there !! Argh! 

I know she doesn't know. And Shaad doesn't know Aahil is her real husband either. 

Heartburn fo us viewers LOL

But how awesome was the action scene Huh!? 
Such a pleasant surprise. 

Here we were expecting Shaad and Aahil to fight each otherLOL..

Prags , he held her hand tight and she has flashbacks of him. What does he have to do to make her completely remember? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-Raingoddesssimran_singh_24

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Thanks Nafs! 
Gorgeous caps. .. 

SJ was looking so beautiful last night.
the tears in her eyes just listening to that soft way he called Sanam.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JShuklaJiyaaa.....Raingoddessflora212

Jiyaaa..... IF-Rockerz
Jiyaaa.....
Jiyaaa.....

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Best scenes from today's episode:

1. Loved the "Ore Piya" song sequence. It was so beautiful. Best part of the song was the flashback scenes they used while Jannat cleaning Aahil's wounds. Memories of Aahil taking care of Sanam when she was injured and Sanam doing the same for Aahil. Isn't that beautiful?
  2. Jannat's heart beat when she held Aahil's hand. I loved how Sanam remembered their intimate memories in blurry when Aahil held her hand tightly and said "Sanam"
  3. I am totally loving the BG music on SaHil scenes. "Maula" and fast version of Junoon music is so good.

Most hilarious scene of today's episode - Saif's worried face and his dialogue when he comes to know that Sanam 2's credit cards are not working ... "I am not loosing Sports car because of Bank's mistake, right...they are not going to take it back, right" hahaha LOL

Jannat's monologue seeing Aahil - "InKo Dekh Ke Aisa Lagta Hai Mano Toh Bahut Purana Rista Ho..What's in him that makes me feel that I know him. Kyun mera dil baar baar KehRaha Hai  I have relationship with you...I was worried about you other day too" Heart

During the bomb diffusion, Jannat's pray was for Aahil? Loving it!!

Thanks Sage! Perfect gifs, as usual!

Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 11 May 2015 at 9:53pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

darkice7_12-GrilledCheese-JShuklaAnnzSageflower7Raingoddessflora212

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QHGeetLova

Im so HAPPY KARANVIR BOHRA STAYED PLAYING AAHIL BECAUSE OF US FANS! I wasn't a big fan of him as AAHIL but damn the way he came to save Shaad was sexy as hell!! I found him so dang attractive and literally started clapping like a seal haha

I know right! ? 

Seal clap !! Me too.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QHGeetLovaJShukla

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jiyaaa...

Best scenes from today's episode:

1. Loved the "Ore Piya" song sequence. It was so beautiful. Best part of the song was the flashback scenes they used while Jannat cleaning Aahil's wounds. Memories of Aahil taking care of Sanam when she was injured and Sanam doing the same for Aahil. Isn't that beautiful?
  2. Jannat's heart beat when she held Aahil's hand. I loved how Sanam remembered their intimate memories in blurry when Aahil held her hand tightly and said "Sanam"
  3. I am totally loving the BG music on SaHil scenes. "Maula" and fast version of Junoon music is so good.

Most hilarious scene of today's episode - Saif's worried face and his dialogue when he comes to know that Sanam 2's credit cards are not working ... "I am not loosing Sports car because of Bank's mistake, right...they are not going to take it back, right" hahaha 

Jannat's monologue seeing Aahil - "InKo Dekh Ke Aisa Lagta Hai Mano Toh Bahut Purana Rista Ho..What's in him that makes me feel that I know him. Kyun mera dil baar baar KehRaha Hai  I have relationship with you...I was worried about you other day too" 

During the bomb diffusion, Jannat's pray was for Aahil? Loving it!!

Thanks Sage! Perfect gifs, as usual!

Lovely comment Jiyaaa   ..

Ore piya song is haunting me ... again the writers prove their talent for using songs beautifully. 

I notice that when Sanam  sees Aahil she kind of forgets other things . She is so drawn to him she becomes a little hypnotized too. 

can't wait for the face to face !! 

SJ's outfits are gorgeous I must say. They flatter her complexion so beautifully. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-JShuklaJiyaaa.....flora212

Mini2013 IF-Dazzler
Mini2013
Mini2013

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
watching sahil romantic touches after a long time...loved that scene where aahil holds sanam hand...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnzSageflower7

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Lovely post SF and the Katrina GifThumbs Up
The bedroom scenes made it clear where the triangles are getting formedLOL

Logic be damned, i'm glad Aahil got the bed on the first day of their stay. i'm also glad he was unconscious, and didn't see the screeching doll. 

ShaJin's concerned act was OTT and  I wanted to make a post "The screeching doll and the sleeping man".  

Saif, is he really the Mayor's bro? I doubt now.

Has  Ahil made his family homeless in his thirst for revenge?LOL I don't know where they are taking it.May be just to get S2 start her hunt for Ahil within a week?

-GrilledCheese-AnnzSageflower7flora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Lovely post SF and the Katrina GifThumbs Up
The bedroom scenes made it clear where the triangles are getting formedLOL

Logic be damned, i'm glad Aahil got the bed on the first day of their stay. i'm also glad he was unconscious, and didn't see the screeching doll. 

ShaJin's concerned act was OTT and  I wanted to make a post "The screeching doll and the sleeping man".  

Saif, is he really the Mayor's bro? I doubt now.

Has  Ahil made his family homeless in his thirst for revenge?LOL I don't know where they are taking it.May be just to get S2 start her hunt for Ahil within a week?
Nothing will happen to Aahil's real family I meant his sisters cause they are his sisters.  While Chudail I don't know how she got hand in his property maybe by telling she is having his child. But the real owners are Aahil and Sanam. Aahil's main aim is to kick chudail out of houseTongue

-GrilledCheese-AnnzSageflower7simran_singh_24

Go to top