Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

whats btwn bonnie & arjun

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
how do bonnie n arjun know each other. the way arjun said dont u trust me . it either means bonnie is the main mastermind or they both r equally together. is bonnie his sister?😕😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bonnie definitely doesn't seem like Arjun's sister. The way she was angry when she looked at the video and the way she clung to and looked at Arjun seemed more on the romantic end to be sisterly...

I do think Arjun and Bonnie don't know each other for too long because it seemed like she doesn't know him to well...anyhow I'm just hating the makers for naming her Bonnie because Bonnie is my favorite character lol I don't wanna say her name with unhappiness lol
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Boyfriend girlfriend
though arjun is using her
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dnt understand how some are doubting Bonnie to be Arjun's sisters, Sisters don't behave this way, 😆 Bonnie likes Arjun, bt Arjun doesn't, he is just using her, once Arjun falls for Sam, she might blackmail Arjun, that she will expose abt their relationship to Sam..
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Rihan05

I dnt understand how some are doubting Bonnie to be Arjun's sisters, Sisters don't behave this way, 😆 Bonnie likes Arjun, bt Arjun doesn't, he is just using her, once Arjun falls for Sam, she might blackmail Arjun, that she will expose abt their relationship to Sam..

just on a serious note imagine sam's condition
all these jhatka ll come to her together for sure
sam piyali alrdy has issues she has that pain within her
new thngs are her love and trust for arjun ll be shattered..
arjun using her bonnie arjun relationship arjun breaking mu btw nesam
what more i dont knw. ðŸ˜•
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think he is using her to get Sam. I think she Is the one who is leaking all Sam secrets to him.
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Whtever happens, I want Bonnie 2 stay away frm Teji. He's oly MINE..
Bonnie is sure 2 blackmail Arjun once he realizes he's in love wid Sam. Or WAS IN LOVE WIM SAM ALL THE TIME becoz he seems 2 like her since childhood..