kiska kitna hai ishani pe haq...

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Personally I liked the justification given by ishani for getting married to Shikhar.. .I hd bn planning to make this post from last 4-5days ...finally aaj muhurat mil gaya..πŸ˜†.
I will start with ranveer : what right do u have on ishani now that u r blaming her for everything in life...  what right do u hv when u hv misunderstood not only ur only love in life bt ur best frnd as well..lk shikhar said agar tumne ishani se saccha pyaar kiya hota toh tum jaante ki ishani galat kar hi nahi sakti...I m not blaming ranveer completely...ishani too is responsible for the misunderstanding. ..it ws her brain...bt din v always expect much frm ranveer hs he loved ...prayed...hoped to hv ishani all his life...r8 frm his childhood. ...ishani fell fr him very late...ab yeh sab karne ka kya haq banta hai ranveer ka  ...

BAA :coming to baa what right does she have on ishani toask her to get married to shikhar...only becoz she realised she hs done wrong wid ishani jus 4 days bk...y cant she try get ranveer n ishani together wen she knws dat ishani loves him...  if she really hs to repair wat she did wid ishani den y cant she kp her enemity wid amba aside...aur bada mann dikhakar kyun aapni poti ki zindagi mein asli khushi laye...if nt dat den she hs no right on ishani...baa ka koi haq nahi banta  ...

AMBA : iska toh na kabhi haq tha na hai na hoga ...how the hell can she ask ishani to do watever she wishes to...how can she wid all her ritika ...meri dikri...ranveer dikra...aur baccha  etc etc crap ke saath pressurise ishani to get away from ranveer when being his wife n love of his life ishani hs equal right on ranveer...

RITIKA : this female who is preg wid sum1 else child expects ranveer to accept her as his wife. ..chori upar se seena jori. ..how can she expect ishani to leave her husband only becoz ritika wants to feel secured...bloody hell kahan gayi thi iski securedness jab kisi aur ke saath 1 night stand karke apne best frnd ki life mein jabardasti ghuss jana n to ruin it all fr him...

ISHANI : ishani...she too has played wid lives...usko lagta hai dat she did it all fr ranveer ...she hs always under rated ranveer in dealing wid crisis nyway ...ishani has troubled herself so much in all dis...  Shikhar n his family r d only 1s who hv stood by her ...dey love her...the kind of love n respect she hs neither got from her own family nor from Ranveer's ...cant ranveer c d way dey treat ishani n hw her family treated her ...liked ishani today wen she said "aap log samajhte hai ki maine is ghar main khushiyan laayi ab main puri zindagi is ghar mein khushiyan laana chahti hoon"...just dat she shud b careful dat she doesnt hurt shikhar in all dis ...coz he really hs stood by her like a true frnd n a well sorted lover ...good dat she considers him as her true frnd n a gd human being . .

personally I m looking forward for coming episodes...from ritika's true colours to b revealed to ishani getting to know abt it...to den making ranveer realize abt it ..and his redemption. ..the more he troubles ishani the more he is gonna b in pain later when things ll b revealed...it ll b much mre painful fr him den d 1st time wen he hd realised dat she loves him after dat company fraud thing hd happened ...

everything ll take time as MATHS is now in top 5...so trps badhti hai toh drama n dragging bhi badhta hai...bt m sure ranveer's realization n his guilt...pain...n love fr ishani wud b worth d w8.. .

Edited by adits7 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†AditsπŸ‘πŸΌ. Was missing your posts sorely along with your emos in such horrid times.Please try and be more frequent with your posts as your posts provide us the much needed relief after going through the episodes right now.Once again thank you for alleviating our pain with our analysis especially your emoticonsπŸ˜ƒ.
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bbishveer

πŸ˜†AditsπŸ‘πŸΌ. Was missing your posts sorely along with your emos in such horrid times.Please try and be more frequent with your posts as your posts provide us the much needed relief after going through the episodes right now.Once again thank you for alleviating our pain with our analysis especially your emoticonsπŸ˜ƒ.

thanks dearie fr lkin d post..😊..ll try being as regular as possible. ...its jus dat I hv bn caught up wid work...bt today I hd to post...I hv bn planning to post few things frm quite sometime...bt guess today ws d r8 epi ...
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post 😊

Everything is just messed up yaar 😭 πŸ₯±
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MM123456

Nice post 😊

Everything is just messed up yaar 😭 πŸ₯±

Yeh show hai ya messed up tph dikhayenge hi...plus nw dat dey r in top5 drama ll b mre to get in top 3 spots ...
bbishveer thumbnail
Originally posted by: adits7

thanks dearie fr lkin d post..😊..ll try being as regular as possible. ...its jus dat I hv bn caught up wid work...bt today I hd to post...I hv bn planning to post few things frm quite sometime...bt guess today ws d r8 epi ...

Yeah and the way this show is going i am sure there are many r8 epi... coming our way and i mean it sarcastically.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i have already started to read just the updates
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
this is a nice post :)
sorry but these days its very very difficult to find one sensible post...
thanks for making this :)
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

this is a nice post :)

sorry but these days its very very difficult to find one sensible post...
thanks for making this :)

thanks ya .glad u lkd it...u knw wat most of d forums start becoming d same 1ce drama starts in d show...n 1ce dey hv triangle love stires or parallel leads ...nyway ll try to kp my posts d way dey hv alwaz bn ...😊
mint2 thumbnail
Awesome post dear, πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Serial is not doing much soothing nowadays, but ur post make the atmosphere little lighter 😊