India-Forums

Servicewali Bahu
Servicewali Bahu

Hitting Below the Belt (Page 2)

nirmalac99 IF-Dazzler
nirmalac99
nirmalac99

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Well an honest engineer can receive an income of 50k ...As gul Pointed out , wat r Prasads gonna buy wit this nd how ll they tackle their monthly expenditures...Payal s gonna b in a complete fix now...

Beautiful post aimf

Edited by nirmalac99 - 12 May 2015 at 2:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aimf

NBT-BV Goldie
NBT-BV
NBT-BV

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirmalac99

Well an honest engineer can receive an income of 50k ...As gul Pointed out , wat r Prasads gonna buy wit this nd how ll they tackle their monthly expenditures...Payal s gonna b in a complete fix now...

Beautiful post aimf

I think you're missing the 35000 jog pocketed for bringing his sanskari bahu to inaugurate the schoolSmileSmileSmile

Lets wait and see how jog manipulates and makes money with Payals sanskari character.

I wish CVs use some good sense and bring a twist where Payal refuses to oblige and all the people who had paid to jog beat him up and even take away his clothes - a real fun to watch.SmileSmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfAngel_AryaKratikaSengarKS

Angel_Arya Goldie
Angel_Arya
Angel_Arya

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NBT-BV

Beautiful post aimf

I think you're missing the 35000 jog pocketed for bringing his sanskari bahu to inaugurate the schoolSmileSmileSmile.

Lets wait and see how jog manipulates and makes money with Payals sanskari character.

I wish CVs use some good sense and bring a twist where Payal refuses to oblige and all the people who had paid to jog beat him up and even take away his clothes - a real fun to watch.SmileSmileSmile

LOL LOL LOL
Nice one Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfKratikaSengarKS

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel_Arya

Originally posted by NBT-BV

Beautiful post aimf

I think you're missing the 35000 jog pocketed for bringing his sanskari bahu to inaugurate the schoolSmileSmileSmile.

LOL LOL LOL
Nice one Thumbs Up

Hahahha Jogs.. LOL

aimf

aimf Goldie
aimf
aimf

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
@ Nirmala

Yes, that is true/ At this rate, Payal will find that her salary is spent each month even before it makes it to the bank.LOL
aimf Goldie
aimf
aimf

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged
@ NBT

I feel that Payal will return the 35K much to Jog's chagrin.

NBT-BV

Angel_Arya Goldie
Angel_Arya
Angel_Arya

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aimf

@ Nirmala

Yes, that is true/ At this rate, Payal will find that her salary is spent each month even before it makes it to the bank.LOL

Indeed true LOL

aimf

NBT-BV Goldie
NBT-BV
NBT-BV

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aimf

@ NBT

I feel that Payal will return the 35K much to Jog's chagrin.

you are right. In todays episode she returned the money. In the precap jog is planning to get Dev as partner in a coacjing institute. How'll she return that favour - will she agree to become brand ambassador  for the happiness and fulfilment of  her beloved great husband  without speaking a word to anyone- what a sanskari habu SmileSmileSmile

aimf

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Servicewali Bahu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index