Struggle of the heart.... (Page 2)

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Tanu...

Lovely post. Nothing more to add.
Originally posted by --Aishwarya--

Did I say selfish love?? Yes...indeed it is selfish love!! Whatever might be the reason Shaad wants her to be with him, how much ever is his so called "Be Intehaa Mohabbat" for her, separating someone from their true love, especially after getting to know that someone is frantically searching for his lost love, his reasoning cannot be excused for any reason. Having known her for a very short time, that too not even knowing her real name, if he finds it difficult to lose her, little does he understand the pain of someone who loved her, with whom she had lived, searching for his lost love without knowing where she is...

Love is complete only when two hearts meet together Heart...Keeping someone with them ignorant to their past in the name of love is a crime of stopping the other person's heart from reaching its destination...and hope Aahil and Sanam prove that to Shaad very soon.

Completely agree with your this point. Clap
Thanks for the comment Smile

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Awesome PostClapYou described every emotion beautifully n sent me back into the scene.
 Surbhi is stealing the show these days and yesterday she rocked. A guilt, confusion, a battle of mind and heart, but everything was overpowered by Sanam's true love by the heart. That tear, it literally made me cry. The praying scene was carried out beautifully by SJ, she really does well in such scenes espescially as Sanam. That moment he grabbed her hand, the Sanam came out, her heartbeats increased, everything stopped, only memories of their love came infront of her. One of the best scenes shot to perfection and potrayed beautifully by SJ.

n Shaad- no words. bt glad that he confessed he is doing it for his own selfish reasons n not for nation.

Edited by darlingpinks - 12 May 2015 at 9:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran_singh_24--Aishwarya--

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Clap You said it all! Soul connection Heart Truly a beautiful episode! KV n SJ were perfect Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Aishwarya--

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Lovely post Clap You said it all! Soul connection Heart Truly a beautiful episode! KV n SJ were perfect Star
Yeah I know...they were perfect...Embarrassed

Raingoddess

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingpinks

Awesome PostClapYou described every emotion beautifully n sent me back into the scene.
 Surbhi is stealing the show these days and yesterday she rocked. A guilt, confusion, a battle of mind and heart, but everything was overpowered by Sanam's true love by the heart. That tear, it literally made me cry. The praying scene was carried out beautifully by SJ, she really does well in such scenes espescially as Sanam. That moment he grabbed her hand, the Sanam came out, her heartbeats increased, everything stopped, only memories of their love came infront of her. One of the best scenes shot to perfection and potrayed beautifully by SJ.

n Shaad- no words. bt glad that he confessed he is doing it for his own selfish reasons n not for nation.
Yeah...she just steals the show these days with her expressions...Heart

Intuitive

Go to top