Struggle of the heart.... - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely post 👏 You said it all! Soul connection ❤️ Truly a beautiful episode! KV n SJ were perfect ⭐️
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Lovely post 👏 You said it all! Soul connection ❤️ Truly a beautiful episode! KV n SJ were perfect ⭐️
Yeah I know...they were perfect...😳
Originally posted by darlingpinks

Awesome Post👏You described every emotion beautifully n sent me back into the scene.
 Surbhi is stealing the show these days and yesterday she rocked. A guilt, confusion, a battle of mind and heart, but everything was overpowered by Sanam's true love by the heart. That tear, it literally made me cry. The praying scene was carried out beautifully by SJ, she really does well in such scenes espescially as Sanam. That moment he grabbed her hand, the Sanam came out, her heartbeats increased, everything stopped, only memories of their love came infront of her. One of the best scenes shot to perfection and potrayed beautifully by SJ.

n Shaad- no words. bt glad that he confessed he is doing it for his own selfish reasons n not for nation.
Yeah...she just steals the show these days with her expressions...❤️