Ishani do us a favor plz! kill RV!

Posted: 8 years ago

Yeah.. I know coming this from an Ishveer fan is surprising..but after watching today's episode, I just felt this

What is Ishani trying to prove?? n to whom??

Ishani, can you please kill RV rather than giving him slow death each day??😡

so that for once and all, we are also done with this show!

This is sheer torture...

Nothing else to say about the episode...

only Ganeshji BG was a positive sign..

rest was crap...
pallu cant u see ishani loved ritika more then ranveer thats why she doing..😡
agree with u she should need to killed ranveer😭

Originally posted by tnzila

pallu cant u see ishani loved ritika more then ranveer thats why she doing..😡
agree with u she should need to killed ranveer😭

Did you watch the episode ? 
Did ishaani considered rithika kid as Ranveer ?

cant see todays episode..
is ishveer hug to each other and shikher see them?
she can kill herself .. sab khush huauauua hhaaa everyday she gives us & her love sheer depression ..she makes my blood boil everyday & i do bhangra when show doesnt air on saturdays😆
Pallu no point in blaming only ishani she is the dumbest but ranveer isn't doing anything ...

This show is mindf**king there is nothing left to watch,going beyond saturation point
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Yeah.. I know coming this from an Ishveer fan is surprising..but after watching today's episode, I just felt this

What is Ishani trying to prove?? n to whom??

Ishani, can you please kill RV rather than giving him slow death each day??😡

so that for once and all, we are also done with this show!

This is sheer torture...

Nothing else to say about the episode...

only Ganeshji BG was a positive sign..

rest was crap...

I too thought the same way. Now to only Ganeshji can save Ranveer, ISHVEER and we fans.
Look how desperate are we to just find a single clue that no cross marriage crap is going to happen and it will be only and only ISHVEER. Today I found that clue in Ishani's prayer what she was doing in front of Ganeshji, she said something like mujhe itni shakti dena ki main apne pyar ki khushi ke liye jo bhi sahi ho wo karun. So I think uske pyar ki khushi to bas usse paane me hain
basss ab bahot hogya  since march we are bearing this crap.. dimag ki batti gul hogyi ha ab bs krdo cvs.. they never showed ishveer together first chirkut arrived then ish hatred all we can cherish is ishveer post marriage time then yeah non ending crap for how much long 😡😡😡
Nebuna... I agree he has also been an idiot...but he loved Ishani n never moved on...though he kept saying that..but here...Ishani has actually taken an action in that direction...which is sooo👎🏼

in current scenario, Ishani is wrong...

actually both are idiots😆

n Ishani takes away the cake n the cherry when it comes to dumbness..

they have made this so much complicated...

Now this is getting as irritating as hell.We were promised ishveer reunion in 2 months but all we are getting is the same old thing  crap.This show is seriously getting difficult to watch day by day and it is getting almost impossible for me to sit through it.I doubt if i am watching the same show which i used to wait to watch day in day out.I started to hate weekends just at the prospect  of not being able to watch this show.But now if they don't show ishveer together i don't know of them killing the other but i for certain would kill all my emotions i have for them period  .