Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

The scene was a beauty, so much placidity, such restfulness in his rest in her crook 

Manik is on point with all his tricks where his radius regarding Nandu comes in question ðŸ˜†  He just cannot afford to loose the radius he has sat for himself, blank promise or no blank promise. 

You know Genie, I was a bit apprehensive post kidnap considering how they had rushed through all the negative characters, with Aryaman having entered already hanging over our heads - negative or not! Had some faith in the writers and its paid off in abundance.
Cannot praise the writers enough for how they have been handling Nandini's journey to overcoming this temporary fall back while still delivering so much lightness in episodes, covering a bit of all characters, giving everyone to play off equally and to share frame so as not to come across as stagnant or too heavy on melodrama.

All our complaints attended to, right from pace to an overload of tears << Everything is balanced now, the story needed it as much as.

CabiNi were the most beautiful today, especially because AyaNi play off each other really well, give so much depth and meaning to the scenes than just the superficial, makes it stick!
-Sahar- thumbnail

Trauma getting portrayed through her music, brilliant move. I just hope they have in their minds to see it through. Because where her music pans in, viewers' expectations rise too, expectations and hopes both. Because that is one aspect of Nandini which everyone of us has been highlighting, at one point or other. The lack of attention or consistency to details. Like if they are kicking it off in this tangent, then they better not diverge it into someother territory later on without blessing it with completion ðŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sahar - i know which is why I am  back to trusting them because I was so worried had they rushed Nandu's recovery or didn't give it proper sensitivity. But I am so impressed how they have handled it. And this week , the way they have set up the tracks , had Nandu interact with so many characters apart from Manik- so happy. 
Word on music thing. it's such a big big story and if they can nail it , it would be huge thing. her music has always been under-explored and this gives them a change to develop that passion in her. I am sure it would play off against Manik but as long as they can keep it personal, her own victory , I will be happy . I am glad they are easing of intimacy now because that means the sole focus can be her music. If all this comes through , I won't resent the FC/Pandit mess. 

Yes please, keep it all about Nandu's conflict with music. No need to dramatize MaNan , manik can side by side play with Harshad.

CabIni are always bang on. He gets their love. I just hope they continue spreading Nandu all around.

Edited by charminggenie - 8 years ago
-Sahar- thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Sahar - i know which is why I am  back to trusting them because I was so worried had they rushed Nandu's recovery or didn't give it proper sensitivity. But I am so impressed how they have handled it. And this week , the way they have set up the tracks , had Nandu interact with so many characters apart from Manik- so happy. 

Word on music thing. it's such a big big story and if they can nail it , it would be huge thing. her music has always been under-explored and this gives them a change to develop that passion in her. I am sure it would play off against Manik but as long as they can keep it personal, her own victory , I will be happy . I am glad they are easing of intimacy now because that means the sole focus can be her music. If all this comes through , I won't resent the FC/Pandit mess. 

Yes please, keep it all about Nandu's conflict with music. No need to dramatize MaNan , manik can side by side play with Harshad.

CabIni are always bang on. He gets their love. I just hope they continue spreading Nandu all around.

@bold
THIS plz!! Don't get distracted, take scheming evil side by side with her music. It is definitely possible. Obviously we understand the need for conflicts or timely "events" are a must where TRPs are concerned but this is as good an opportunity an Nandu's music will ever get to be explored, answering and settling multiple scores in the story so like they have started on a high, it should be finished on the same too.

Genie, got to go as baby wakes up around 4.45 so better catch up on some sleep. Good night ðŸ¤—

LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
cre to
 uploader

danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Keh do ki aaj fresh episode aayega🥱😆
danceismyworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: LittleWoman

cre to

uploader

I want to eat her
danceismyworld thumbnail
Why this At is so soona soona?!
Why there is no one when I am here?
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: danceismyworld

Keh do ki aaj fresh episode aayega🥱😆

Promo ke end mein toh today tha but mtv wale uncles like to troll us😆
-Sahar- thumbnail
Originally posted by: LittleWoman

cre to

uploader

Summer colors and her, super hit affair already  She looks like a meetha meetha mango and yes I do want to eat her too, Disha