Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

   
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 (Page 94)

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Joined: 19 December 2014
Posts: 1729

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by danceismyworld

Originally posted by -Sahar-


@Devilsdesire
The hair length is trimmed merely, she got the hair styled and shaped only. She is rocking the fringe!


Ok guys, be back later Hug
Tusi na jaoCry
Aapke bina mera kon yaha

Disha omg, tum pe Adi ka color aa gaya, you turned drama queen too LOL

Hehe Hug
I am still stalking, was just taking leave from active posting because AT has caught on speed so I was afraid I won't be able to keep up LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39danceismyworld

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 3389

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 4:46am | IP Logged


After all this is just youth, not His Majesty's court where people who misunderstand him should come come and beg for forgiveness afterwards


Wow, Sahar, His Majesty's court.  But thats what many people think. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sahar-danceismyworld

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Joined: 24 June 2011
Posts: 4446

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sahar-

Originally posted by danceismyworld

Originally posted by -Sahar-


@Devilsdesire
The hair length is trimmed merely, she got the hair styled and shaped only. She is rocking the fringe!


Ok guys, be back later Hug
Tusi na jaoCry
Aapke bina mera kon yaha

Disha omg, tum pe Adi ka color aa gaya, you turned drama queen too LOL

Hehe Hug
I am still stalking, was just taking leave from active posting because AT has caught on speed so I was afraid I won't be able to keep up LOL
Aakhir behan kiski hunLOL
I will tell you something..I am missing discussions with you like hell..thanks to my hand and time..
I can't remember when I had a good discussion last time. I miss those old good days of discussion

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sahar-harinisriram39

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Joined: 24 June 2011
Posts: 4446

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Now Where is Vice captain of Dutchman?Confused

Edited by danceismyworld - 18 May 2015 at 4:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sahar-harinisriram39

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 3389

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 4:56am | IP Logged
V-Captain of the real Flying Dutchman - Davy Jones wala?

Why did Sadhu suddenly come up with this LOL 

A couple of weeks back she was JoMarch and she was friends with Isabella Mary Swan. (And JoMarch became close to my heart Heart)

By the way what is the name of V-Captain of the Flying Dutchman?  Does she know the location of Davy Jones locker?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworld

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Joined: 19 December 2014
Posts: 1729

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Harini Hug

Haha yeah, I get tired of the court interoretation sometimes Ouch


Disha,
VC is run away from patli gali Angry leaving us stranded as usual.

Yaar I miss the old days like hell too and reading your long precise posts Cry Ladki, jaldi jaldi theek ho jao then we can discuss to heart's content Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39danceismyworld

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Joined: 24 June 2011
Posts: 4446

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harinisriram39

V-Captain of the real Flying Dutchman - Davy Jones wala?

Why did Sadhu suddenly come up with this LOL 

A couple of weeks back she was JoMarch and she was friends with Isabella Mary Swan. (And JoMarch became close to my heart Heart)

By the way what is the name of V-Captain of the Flying Dutchman?  Does she know the location of Davy Jones locker?
I didn't get muchLOL All I know is I am captain and She is vice captainLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sahar-harinisriram39

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Joined: 24 June 2011
Posts: 4446

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sahar-


Harini Hug

Haha yeah, I get tired of the court interoretation sometimes Ouch


Disha,
VC is run away from patli gali Angry leaving us stranded as usual.

Yaar I miss the old days like hell too and reading your long precise posts Cry Ladki, jaldi jaldi theek ho jao then we can discuss to heart's content Heart
I am working on it...Cry
I will try to be active from now onwards

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sahar-harinisriram39

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Niti wid Dishank. Niti's New twitter post

2

Author: Angelic-Catty   Replies: 10   Views: 6682

Angelic-Catty 10 6682 09 June 2015 at 4:05am by cceee7
Niti with Uttu n Dishank pics from Niti n Dishank tweets

2 3 4 5 6

Author: kresham   Replies: 43   Views: 10114

kresham 43 10114 11 May 2015 at 8:15am by YD.AH
Parth,Niti,Dishank n Charlie tweet Pics--1 mr pic of niti n dishank

2

Author: kresham   Replies: 11   Views: 6394

kresham 11 6394 09 March 2015 at 1:27am by -DZ-
Niti's new pics with Dishank,Niti with a Fan on pg 2

2 3

Author: kresham   Replies: 20   Views: 5575

kresham 20 5575 02 March 2015 at 6:48am by -DZ-
Niti Taylor Niti Taylor

Author: ajith37   Replies: 1   Views: 1282

ajith37 1 1282 24 February 2015 at 10:00am by Zoya_09

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index