||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 - Page 101

Posted: 8 years ago
Some person messaged to Renu Watwani that the current writer is so much into drama and audience is kind of losing interest and asked if Watwanis ould be back and Renu replied yes. Some one posted the screenshot of this convo in FB.
Originally posted by danceismyworld

VC Sadhana, Resignation not accepted. You have signed a contract. You cannot leave.
I am not relieving you but I understand that It is becoming difficult for you to fulfill the responsibilities so I m appointing Sahar as VC2 for your help. Now you both can't resign so stop passing the parcel.😳

one captain D is sufficient to kill 1000 of ships in carribean sea, she doesn't need any VC, but sahar is doing her job, without even appointment order 😳

In next episode we gonna see nandu chacha scene, so expecting meaningful convos between them, they understood why she want to leave along with rishabh, so scene accha hi hoga
Originally posted by harinisriram39

Some person messaged to Renu Watwani that the current writer is so much into drama and audience is kind of losing interest and asked if Watwanis ould be back and Renu replied yes. Some one posted the screenshot of this convo in FB.

Yes they are back, fully from next week , you can already see difference in episodes.

Ok Disha, I shall be ghost VC, stand by only ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜†

Disha, as usual, not afraid to expect or hope. Have noticed most of the tim that tracks kick off well but towards the end they just diverge into some other territory, maybe that's because of change if writers that consistency suffers. So hope for monologue and Nandu musical self discovery is alive, hope the writers don't switch again.

Aryaman's character is interesting as well, seems to be layered with a mind of his own. The writers should retain that.

Harini ðŸ¤—
The ships we kill keep resurfacing so ðŸ˜† 

I am happy!!

Wow Little Woman and Sahar as Vice captains. How many ships do we have to sink. Dont you think that its time to bid Flying Dutchman good bye for the time being and build a new ship like Carpathia and try to save as many sinking ships. We can always use the valuable sevices our captain and two vice captains :-)

Our captain never helps in sailing other ships, she is in lobe with flying dutchman 😳.sahar too lobes this ghost ship.
Originally posted by LittleWoman

one captain D is sufficient to kill 1000 of ships in carribean sea, she doesn't need any VC, but sahar is doing her job, without even appointment order 😳

In next episode we gonna see nandu chacha scene, so expecting meaningful convos between them, they understood why she want to leave along with rishabh, so scene accha hi hoga

Chal be!! Killing the biggest ship is my hobby only, am too irresponsible and clueless mostly  to do it as duty ðŸ˜† This weekend only Captain saved me from drowning, not a good swimmer me ðŸ˜›
Sahar, Jo March , Disha a great big hug to you all. Individually and a group hug.   

JoMarch , you dont like killing ships ? How did you become the V-Captain and that too without an appointment order?   If you dont like to kill ships then start saving them na.
I have one question to the people of this earth again!! Prepare to finish this AT..

well I will ask honestly what I felt..Needless to say its a bit controversial and not in Nandini's favour... but as usual Im open to suggestions..and if you guys explain to me to my satisfaction i will be happy and be on my merry way too

Edited by dushturain - 8 years ago

Dushtu ðŸ¤—

What's the question?