Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -Sahar-

Sadhu, you be so villain gandi bachi!! I think I should keep vanishing so that you write your essays. You write only in my absence, you should write always girl!!

arey I was watching RCB ka match yesterday night, papa was so happy, we cheered together on every 4 and 6 😆
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hehe I did read that in last night's posts Sadhu, I miss the cricket passion days. So RCB is the bet, let's see. Is Adi in hiding because her team is not winning? 😆
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi all 🤗 Any one there
-Sahar- thumbnail

Harini, now I am here 🤗
-Sahar- thumbnail

Sorry in advance Disha if this is not allowed, but its only a crack VM on yaarian, its so so fun to watch so posting here if anybody has missed it.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0TSlmafHaw[/YOUTUBE]

Do watch it guys, unth VM!
Edited by -Sahar- - 8 years ago
LittleWoman thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sahar-

Hehe I did read that in last night's posts Sadhu, I miss the cricket passion days. So RCB is the bet, let's see. Is Adi in hiding because her team is not winning?😆

her team is out of tournament now, I feel RCB gonna win gut pheelz 😉 what heart wants to see guts emote 🤣
-Sahar- thumbnail
Originally posted by: LittleWoman

her team is out of tournament now, I feel RCB gonna win gut pheelz 😉 what heart wants to see guts emote 🤣

😆  😆  Obviously in this case Gut does emote the feels only 🤣   All luck be with your team then 😉

So harshad's pawn is unveiled - its aryaman 😆  Man I like this character and actor more and more everyday. The african drums scene, Karan totally had the scene in his kitty as long as it was Abhishek sharing the frame. Parth obviously is good so the scene became even better with Manik's entry, poor harshad and Abhishek's ACTING SKILLS.

I quite liked the Fab3 with Nandini scene, the instruments. Liked CabiNi the most ❤️  After ages we get not one but two scenes of sole CabiNi    Just like Nandu was directly or indirectly always there for Cabir, Cabir is there for her now, not just because of Manik I feel 😊

LittleWoman thumbnail
Only instrument nandu not introduced today was violin, partner throw your post 😳

karan is too good, I never thought he can be this good 😃

cabini I need to gush
-Sahar- thumbnail

Nandu be in so fragile right now, just like delicate china which you feel will break with a mere touch, Niti depicting it so convincingly.
Manik making the steps of their relationship, once long ago he needed courage to even mouth this word and now he slips and hesitates not, he's colored with Nandini's devotion 😳
They both be together, not as in heart to heart but in mind as well - always aware of each other thoughts.

-Sahar- thumbnail

Is Adi come? You said partner?