Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ky2forever

Bye disha,sadhu😊
Bbyee RaksπŸ€—
Originally posted by Ribelle_IshRa

πŸ˜†
But why does she have two IDs? Lost old one? πŸ˜†

By the way, loved Niti's recent posts. Chacha, chachi and her--all looking adorable..😳
She just changed the Username..ID is same.
Yup..Me too loved the latest pic
Originally posted by danceismyworld

She just changed the Username..ID is same.
Yup..Me too loved the latest pic

But there IS an ID by the name sadhanager..maybe an old one..chalo koi nahiπŸ˜›
Edited by Ribelle_IshRa - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Ribelle_IshRa

But there IS an ID by the name sadhanger..maybe an old one..chalo koi nahiπŸ˜›
She lost her first ID long ago.Second Id's Username was Sadhanger. too..Then She changed itπŸ˜›
Hello belle πŸ˜ƒ
Long time where were you? Had exams?

Your nandu ditched us and married to her manik yesterday 😳

Hello everyone πŸ€—   πŸ€—

Episode was good++ 
CVs be keeping Harshad strictly lurking in the grey this time, no act of pure white from him hmm, clever them, For a change, I liked mukShad first scene, good to finally see all of Fab5 looking out for NavNi as a unit.

Aryaman scene with NavNi - cute especially (as expected and GIVEN), Niti played off real well with Karan, lending the scene so much winsomely charming!
🀣 @ Nandini's expression when he pounced, snatched the chocolate and ran away, how cluelessly she looks at her empty hand where once the chocolate was πŸ˜†
NOTE - Karan's eye brows are really distracting in close-ups, don't know where the problem lies. Is it with his hair line or the brows? Because in his twitter pics, his brows never attempt to jump out of his forehead but on screen, his brows seem like they have a life of their own, they legit seem like Aladin's Genie's brows. πŸ˜³

NavNi with Harshad, return of original Nandu. Harshad welcome because Nandu be spitting fire on you, take this you jerk! Nandu back in full glory, the google taunt followed by foot massage, delivered a firm punch in the gut for slithering Harshad causing him to finally lose his cool - way to go Nandini!

The ultimate ship - ManShad royally steered by Manik πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  The way he removed Navya's hand from Harshad's and held jerk's hand to lead him off - totally gave the scene a philmy vibe (the yeh shadi nahi ho sakti, mai tum se pyar karta hun types). Jokes apart, the way he tried to remove Navya from Harshad's touch, hence his control, this gesture of hand changing was really moving, Navya was touched.
Nandini knows Manik inside out, he can digest praise only if it comes from her if at all. Navya is Nandini's so his to protect too, so many feels in this gesture alone  

NO SUGAR ADDED
Alya - Yeh chocolate mera hai.
Aryman (husky intonation) - Its all your's
Alya - No but mere fridge mein iss ka pura box pada hai
Aryman clean bowled πŸ€£   How Aryaman scampered off was totally cute, Karan muuaah! I am still grinning. You are 60% the drunk Nandu levels of cute, dude!(that's the highest level of cuteness ever)

Loved the music room scene, triggers juxtaposed. One of happy memories and the other of bad in the same room, same moment. Memories flashback, of all the moments when they joined voices together in sheer abandon. The nostalgic smile on Nandu's face hearing Manik tell her he can watch her just singing for hours on end. We are getting there, tentative steps, Nandu my girl. Veena scrapped, guitar placed in her arms instead, strings/chords remain the trigger.
I loved the execution of this scene absolutely. Can easily say this scene came out much more exquisite than it would have looked on paper, all thanks to brilliant enactment by NitiπŸ‘ and Parth πŸ‘

So reminiscent of the old guitar scene (but that was only nandu's day dream), he actually strums with her cosily ensconced against his chest, making her feel the rhythm, almost like he was touching the frets of her heart along. Special mention to how Nandini gazes up at him while he plays the guitar, significantly different from the old scene, Niti awesomely portrayed and depicted the difference and how far Nandu has come along with MaNan. Instead of the old, where nandu looked up at him with something like curious awe in her eyes because they had not attained absolute wala love then. But now, having climbed up so high on this ladder, love just shined out of her, pure affection and reverence. Her eyes close and Manik silently moves back, this exact look mirrored in his eyes  So much worship in that one look, intense, like trying to absorb the serenity she emitted in her trance *oh my*
She sank in, let the music submerge her, Niti be so beautiful! Nandini gone where she be untouched, nothing can harm her there but alas the strings, trigger came which she has not mastered yet. As soon as she does, she will embrace her music, laying the past to rest and expecting the new her.

Originally posted by LittleWoman

Hello belle πŸ˜ƒ
Long time where were you? Had exams?

Your nandu ditched us and married to her manik yesterday 😳

Sadhu πŸ€—   

Alya, I miss her but marriage be so exciting, feeling so happy for her..ahh 
Originally posted by LittleWoman

Absence of sahar, beautiful NOTES, forced me to write essays today πŸ˜† I want to gush more now πŸ˜›

RCB going to win today 😎 even IPL πŸ˜‰ I think

Sadhu, you be so villain gandi bachi!! I think I should keep vanishing so that you write your essays. You write only in my absence, you should write always girl!!

Hello Disha and Raksha πŸ€—  πŸ€—

Thats such a great news Disha, relieved that you have been allowed the use of hand, hope it makes a difference for the better only in the long term 

Sorry for forgettin, Hello Ribelle πŸ˜Š